Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Venatian ball (taks 3)

Go down 
+9
Tulio
BriarRose
Megara
Jane
Cassim
Esmeralda
Shan-Yu
Kida
Hades
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Odette

Odette

Aantal berichten : 24
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-16

Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:59 am

Odette flinched at Rose's icy tone. "Sorry...." she mumbled, shifting away from her unconsciously. She hadn't expected Rose to respond like that. But, not everyone was her friend, she knew, and she shrugged it off. Instead, she stayed against the wall, trying to identify anyone that she knew from before. But everyone seemed to be pairing off with others and moving away. "Je voudrais John était là..." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:22 am

For a moment she had thought she had the brute wrong, though he had pinned her and gotten growls and scratches for his trouble. It was like holding down a large feral cat. Perhaps she had acted harshly... springing back from him expecting another blow but did not receive it. Watching him pick up the pieces of her necklace, she felt so bare without it. For a moment she had the smallest glimmer of appreciation thinking he meant to return it to her. Then he tied it around the neck of this other woman, immediately her posture changed, low and ready to strike. He had given something that was not his own to that Yanhan (Mongolian word for whore) it made her blood boil.

His back was turned... good. This time she took her time, simply walking over to the food almost seeming to back off but there was murder in her eyes. Her nails stripped meat from bone not caring about the wasted meal even though her hungry stomach growled in protest. using the table as leverage till she heard the terrible tell tale snap of bone. It wasn't perfect.... but it would do. Then all that mattered was closing the gap. Simply walking back, she wanted to startle the woman she counted on it. Females were always good moments of distraction. Before she dashed in to deliver the strike.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Aantal berichten : 103
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:43 am

Suddenly Jane was gone by his side. Transported somewhere no doubt by Eris. He couldn't help but to worry. He turned around to see if anyone else had gone, only to see Pocahontas, with a some sort of sharp thing to attack. He did no move to stop her.
He felt like he deserved the hit if she was going to deliver him one. And something so small couldn't hurt too bad.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Aantal berichten : 134
Leeftijd : 35

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:51 am

Jane woke up on the cold stone floor. She sighed, still lying. It got on her nerves that she fell asleep so often out of nowhere. Where was she now? Again a game? Or the mysterious party? Carefully she opened an eye, just to see she was lying next to someone big in a somehow crowded room. Jane closed her eyes again. Back on the party. This time she sighed in relief. Slowly she sat up and looked around, seeing some people seemed to be missed. So she wasn't the only one getting trapped. "I really missed that.", she mumbled quietly and ironical.

Jane looked further around. She seemed to get back next to Shan Yu, like she must've left him. When she saw Pocahontas walking towards them, she narrowed her eyes. What did this woman want to do? When she touched Shan Yu, she'll be in trouble. More than that girl seemed to know. Jane stood up, placing herself next to Shan Yu. "I'm sorry I had to leave.", she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:59 am

This is when of course her father would receive his own life lesson... splintered bone of something like a pig or cow? very sharp and something akin to a dagger. Resourcefulness it seemed was another thing she had inherited from her father. As she drove it straight into his shoulder right into the joint base. Murderous intent? check. This 'manner-less female' was ticking off his 'what I would look for in a son' list one by one.

Of course right now it was already clear to Pocahontas that he had let himself get stabbed with the disappearance of jane and him turning, he had spotted her before she had meant to let him see her. Well... that stab should teach him to underestimate how much he had pissed her off

(me and niina co-ordinated this fight so no one should worry if the text sounds god-moddy believe me Poca's going to get alot of beating after this)
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Aantal berichten : 72
Leeftijd : 27

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:03 am

Megara woke up once more after slowly drifting off to sleep next to Ping. But this time, instead of the silence in the torture chamber, she heard a crowd of people talking. Her eyes bolt open. She could finally hear again! She stood up rubbed her eyes making sure she really was still at the party, it wasn't just a dream. Meg scanned the room wanting to eat food, but she realized it was impossible due to the tightly bound masks.

Meg started walking towards where Tulio had once been embracing her but instead he was gone. Eris must've taken him also. She spotted Odette from across the room leaning against the wall. Meg decided to talk to her, she really had nothing better to do.

"Salut, Odette," Megara said awkwardly, shuffling next to her. "My french isn't very good, but I might as well be polite." Meg tried to smile but saw that Odette wasn't very happy herself. "You alright?" She asked, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

Aantal berichten : 89

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:09 am

Kida woke up. Back to the party again. She saw her father lay on the floor next to her. She quickly got up, determined to hide from him. She did not want to find her mother, and he couldn't make her.
Looked like she would be getting her game of hide and seek after all.
She sneaked towards a group of people. Hiding behind a woman wearing a blue cloack.

Last edited by Kida on Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:18 am

He felt Janes touch, pushing her aside when he saw Pocahontas charging at him.
He gritted his teeth, grunting in pain. Though it hurt like hot poker in the ass he did not want to giv the satisfaction to her. He grabbed her wrist, forcing her to stab deeper. "Does that feel good? Makes everything better?" He twisted the bone in the wound. "What happens next? Tell me." He growled at his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:26 am

Jane gasped in surprise, when Pocahontas stabbed Shan Yu. She made a few steps backwards and bumped into someone that fell on the ground. Jane turned around quickly. "I'm so sorry! I didn't meant to! Are you hurt?", she asked the woman on the floor while she bend down to her. Jane reached her her hand. "I'm so sorry."

What happened between Pocahontas and Shan Yu hadn't slipped out of her mind, she was mad at both of them. At this stupid woman of his daughter for hurting Shan Yu and at him because he pushed her out of her way. Like she couldn't protect herself or someone else. She needed to talk severely to Pocahontas the next time.

But now, all her attention was on that young lady in front of her. "I don't think I know you. My name is Jane, and yours?", she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:30 am

Kida stumbeled on the ground when this woman bumped into her. She looked up, afraid she had done something wrong. "I'm sorry. I was hiding from someone." She said, getting up. "I-I'm Kida." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:34 am

Jane smiled softly. "You don't need to be sorry, it was my fault.", she shortly touched Kida's hand. "Nice to meet you Kida. Why are you hiding?", Jane frowned. "Did someone hurt you? You aren't hurt, do you?", she walked around Kida looking from some injuries.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:38 am

Was she in some sort of dream? Why were everyoine so nice to her now when they hadn't been before this night?
It felt so overwhelmingly weird. "N-no... just stupid daddy wants to find stupid mommy... and I don't want to." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:41 am

Jane looked at Kida a bit surprised. "Why don't you want to see your mom Kida?", she asked careful and softly. She didn't meant to scare that girl, and it looked like she did. Jane wondered about that, but she wouldn't urge the woman in front of her to do or say something she didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:43 am

At first Poca just growled like some wild animal letting him push it deeper, she wanted him to hurt to... bleed... blinking as she let go of the bone to see her hands stained red with blood. It made her quiver a moment, sure she had taken like and blood from animals but this was different somehow. It was easy to tell from the look in her eyes how the sight of human blood snapped her out of her rage.... his daughter still had blood innocence, she had yet to kill a human. Hearing the loud bang of Jane's bumping she turned her head more concerned for the object of her mothers then the woman. The image of it of course enough to make her angry again to glare at him switching to their mutual Mongolian language "你的血液满足部分...你应该回到你采取什么!这是不是有些饰品!这是我的母亲,你畜生无权它。如果我有,我就杀了这个女孩,这样我就可以回到我的母亲,当我回家时"

(Your blood satisfies in part... you should return what you have taken! that was not some trinket! it was my mothers, you brute had no right to it. I'll kill the girl if I have to,so I can return it to my mother when I go home)

Though both parties could tell she was mostly bluffing on the killing part, she didnt seem to want to cross that line just yet. but that necklace was more then just a parting gift from her mother, it was a symbol. One day she would get home, so that she could give it back.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:45 am

She shook her head violently. "No. She is a big meanie, and I don't like her."
She nodded her head, like the matter had been closed with those words, and crossed her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:49 am

Jane sighed quietly. Seemed like... another daughter who had problems with one part of her family. Jane glanced at Pocahontas. Seeing everything made her feel like she had been a princess at home. And she wasn't. "So... What do you like then?", she asked softly, trying to give the girl in front of her a more comfortable mood. Jane wasn't sure, but the air around her felt a bit colder than before. "Is there something you would like to do right now?"
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:58 am

He growled, pulling the offending bone from his shoulder, but still keeping a hold on her wrist. "Don't say words like 'kill' so lightly child. You don't know how heavy a life is before you take one." He said in their common language.
"I made that necklace, it is as much mine as it is yours. And there are other ways for you to get it back. And resorting to violence is not one of them." He let go of her wrist, moving his hand to stop the bleeding on his shoulder. He gave her a sharp look.
She was wild, and untamed, like he had once been. But for some reason he hoped she wouldn't have to go through the same sort of beating that he had to in his youth. He tried to shake those thoughts out of his head. What was he thinking? Because of his uncle he was like this, and he was thankful for that. What worked with him, must work on her too if it was needed.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:01 pm

Kida looked at the woman surprised. She thought for a moment. "Hmm... A game? Do you know any good games? I only know hide and seek."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:06 pm

As he held her wrist she was growling still, wild was certainly a word for her temperament and posture. Expecting some form of retaliation in the form of bodily harm yet she had yet to receive it "you do not even know for certain it is yours, sure you just didnt rip the idea off some other brute? if its true what you say then what is my mother's name? A better question is... why did you never come back?!"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:07 pm

"A game?", Jane chuckled. "Well, hide and seek isn't easy to play in the room. Here are barely any hidings.", she looked around. Jane thought of her youth and what kind of games she had played at that time. But to be true, she couldn't think of anything good. "Hmm. We could play: I see something you don't see. I'm telling you a color and you need to guess what thing in this room is the right one. You might start if you like to.", she smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:14 pm

He sighed. "I made the necklace for Tua. And I went away for an assignment, promising I would be back in few weeks. When I return she wasn't there. And I mean gone as in no one had lived there in weeks. Why should I have stayed there then? I got her message loud and clear." He spoke in mongolian, not really wanting anyone else to tap into his sore past. He still couldn't fully understand why Tua had left, and then given birth to a daughter, and then returning.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:17 pm

Kida nodded. That sounded like a nice game. "You start." She said pointing at Jane, smiling happily. She looked around, trying to find what Jane would tell her to find next.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:20 pm

Jane looked around and then found something she searched for. A soft smile appeared on her face. "I see what you don't see and it's purple, dear.", she told Kida and nodded, showing Kida to start guessing.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:26 pm

Kida excitedly turned around, scannign around the room. There was only one thing purple that caught her eyes. She grinned widely behind her mask, and pointed at the woman in the purple cloack and mask. "That woman there!" She said rather loudly, looking at Jane to see if she was right.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:28 pm

"..... Tua was my mothers name, I was brought into a small shake only a couple days old. i grew and watched my mother just staring out the window. Waiting for someone, if it ever was you i don't know why. Your a brutish hoardling, ive seen raiders before and you are no better then they are. Not anythings like she spoke of 'a strong man of the night' on his stallion of black... you hav no clue do you? Anytime hooves were heard near our house she would rush to the door.... I didnt think you were real, but I do know one thing, my mother was thankful for having a female child. More then I could say for you, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Venatian ball (taks 3)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next