Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}

Go down 
+8
BriarRose
Odette
Megara
Isabella
Shan-Yu
Esmeralda
Kida
Hades
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hades

Hades

Aantal berichten : 96
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-16
Leeftijd : 28

Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} Empty
PostSubject: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:43 am

Smoke filled the ground forcing people to stand up and some to come closer to the group that was standing in front of the thrones. The music changed from playing soft to loud and threatening. The food disappeared and instead it became one circle round couch. The music hit a climax. The smoke went up until it hit the ceiling from there it went dripping down like water to the thrones. The smoke made a shape of a grand person. The music died away and then the smoke also exploded. Hades was standing next to the throne. His cloak was around him like the smoke hadn't left, the hood was preventing anyone to see his hair and the mask his face. "And now." He spoke in a deep sinister voice. "For the fabulous ending of the ball." He snapped his fingers. One person with a mask was suddenly was standing on the right of him. "Dear audience. Here the Star Of the show." He took Kida's hand giving a small squeeze of reassures'. "The gorgeous child that brought destruction to this island." And while he said those words Kida's face became revealed. Her cloak became white and shorter. He stopped giving the humans time to react. But in the same time two other person came on his left side. Their hood of the cloak was hide their hair. It looked like they were just waiting. But underneath the mask and cloak they weren't they. Dolls of smoke were standing there waiting for 'they' to take the place.

(OOC: John you can react on kida's reveal but after the mysterie man stopped talking you will be gone Wink )

Last edited by Hades on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:52 am

Kida was suddenly standing infront of everyone. Feeling very scared all of a sudden. She saw the familiar figures of Jane and Megara, hoping everyone else would be as nice to her.
She felt the squeeze on her hand, making her feel safer. Like she knew the person. She felt the mask be gone from her face, looking at the crowd. Waiting for some sort of reaction.
She looked to her side, wondering who the other two were.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Aantal berichten : 72

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:08 am

[ OOC: sorry, I misunderstood. Embarassed I changed my post! Wink ]

Esmeralda jumped when the music got louder and scarier. She turned around, only to see the food disapearing and a strange smoke filling the room. 'What the hell is happening?' she wondered, affraid of what was coming next. She though, for a moment that the fact she had used the crystal ball had started it and she began to feel guilty until she heard a quite unhuman voice trying to catch the crowd's attention, like in shows. It seemed that it had been planned for the start after all.

Esmeralda stayed on her guard, waiting to take the blow. Her eyes widdened when the strange speaker indicated a young beautiful woman as being the one who had destroyed the island. Was it real? She seemed so shy and harmless. Could she be that Eris Esmeralda had heard about? She looked around to study other people's reaction. They all seemed to be surprised and some, like a big man not far from her, were staying on their guards. She spotted Jane (noticing her blue coat) next to this man and watched her reaction. She more or less trusted this woman so she supposed her reaction would be helpful to understand what was happening.

Last edited by Esmeralda on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:17 am

(OOC: There is no smoke surrounding their eyes or anywhere. It is gone O.o XD)
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Aantal berichten : 103

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:23 am

He was back at the altar again. The music began playing, and the smoke driving him closer to the front where he saw a man standing with a woman.
When the man spoke he frowned. Cursing he was unarmed at the moment. Though if this was one of Eris's tricks he doubted he was allowed to attack the girl.
When the girl was unmasked he tensed, keeping his guard up for any sort of attack the girl might make.
He saw Jane close to him, pushing her slightly behind him, almost trying to shield her from something.
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

Aantal berichten : 25

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:03 am

Isabella woke up as the music started to play a new music, it seemed that she was back at the Altar. She frowned as the smoke seemed to bring her near the thrones, was it real or just a joke of her immagination?! She didn't know, all she could understand it was that nobody knew what was going on.
She turned at the mysterious man spoke, he was really frightening and she didn't like it! How could she trust a man who kept his face hidden?! Anyway, she stayed in silence until the moment he brought a girl on the 'palk'. She covered her mouth, what was he going to do with that poor girl?! Didn't he want to kill her or something?!
But when he uncovered her face Isa couldn't help but sighed of relief, at least he didn't want to kill her, he called her 'the star of the show'. She continued to watch this 'show' and raised an eyebrow, did she really destroyed the Island? Was this all her fault? No, it was impossible! A person couldn't destroy an island all alone! She smiled to herself, he was lying! She nodded at herself, just to be sure and raised her look, Isa jumped. When did the other two appear on the palk?! She covered a scream, were they the sacrifices?!
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Leeftijd : 27

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:19 pm

Megara stood up when the smoke cleared away. She turned her head frantically in every direction to try and find the source. When the voice filled the air she squinted her eyes. That was the voice of Hades. She had known him for too long to be confused. She pushed through the crowd to where she was standing in front of Hades and Kida. She tilted her head and gave Kida a small smile of reassurance to not be scared. She folded her arms. She was sick of playing games and she wanted answers.

(OOC: Sorry I haven't been replying a lot lately, I've been having trouble with some issues personally.. I'll try to post as often as possible because I love all of you and know this is an important task. Thanks for your patience^^)

Last edited by Megara on Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

Aantal berichten : 24

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:41 pm

In the blink of an eye, Odette was back at the altar. She looked around for any sign of the good doctor Facilier, for some reason concerned about him making it back safely. Suddenly, the room was filled with smoke, and in front of the thrones two cloaked figures stood. She felt fear twisting in her gut as she listened to the man speak. When the woman was unmasked, Odette could only note that she was very beautiful, just in a strange way. She seemed to be as nervous as the rest of them...er, well, most of them. A large man nearby seemed to know her, from the way he pushed someone behind him, as if the woman up front would pounce at any second. Odette frowned; the woman certainly didn't look threatening.

She jumped when two more people joined the man and woman. Though she'd been poofed from one place to another several times now, she was still wary of magic. It'd never had any positive effects, in her experience. She tried to make out any distinguishing features that would give away their identity, but they were covered. 'Ce ne sera pas bien finir ...'
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:10 pm

Rose was taken by surprise when the smoke filled the room. The music changed. And the atmosphere became rather frigtning. Rose saw a woman.. Who caused the destruction. When the girls mask was remove Rose widen her eyes. "Leave her alone! It wasn't her fault." She growled. She didn't want other people go and hunt Kida down. Even if maybe Rose wasn't the best mother, she still didn't want anybody to harm the child.

Rose for the first time felt bad for what she had done.. But how was she supose to .. Rose bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Aantal berichten : 134
Leeftijd : 35

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:58 am

Jane felt Shan Yu pushing her behind him and frowned. What was happening? She stared at the smoke and frowned again. It seemed like... Jane sneaked out of Shan Yu's back and looked forward to the man and woman. Hades really had a penchant for interesting appearances. When he revealed Kida to be... Jane was surprised. Then she took a few steps forward opening her arms. She did know that the man of her baby might had some troubles with it, but... Kida needed to be protected. She wasn't a cruel girl. "Come back.", she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:51 am

He couldn't help but to let out a groan when Jane stepped out from behind him.
He grabbed her arm, pulling her back next to him. "Could you please, for once, not get into trouble." He pointed to Kida. "That thing will be fine, unlike you if you get too close to it." He whispered to her ear.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

Aantal berichten : 28
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:04 am

As Hades appeared in fog, John's instant reaction was to try grasp hold of Kida, but before he knew it, the surroundings were changing around him and Kida was stood in front of Hades. His eyes hardened as he struggled to move whilst the fog was present, however as soon as it cleared and he was free to move, he moved towards Hades and bent down in front of him on one knee, a sign of respect. John could hear Rose as she told them all to leave her alone, and he shot her a glance, he was shocked but happily surprised. At least she seemed to have changed alliances and was now on their daughters side. Nonetheless, after what he had witnessed between her and Tulio, he knew it was only a matter of time before she went back to him. He would look after and care for her, so he must do what he had to do to keep Kida safe. She was now his priority.

"Hades, please do not harm my daughter," John kept his position on the ground, he wanted Hades to know he wasn't being disrespectful and was willing to go to the limits of his pride to keep his daughter. "I love her with all my heart and I will do whatever you wish if it means keeping her safe." He vowed to the God, and finally decided it would be alright now to stand and look at him directly. "Tell me what you want from me, and I will do whatever you please, just don't separate me from my little girl." His stood tall and strong, his words fell poignantly.

John then turned to face everyone else.

"This island is nothing, without the people who live here, it is those people who keep us strong and hold us together. The destruction of this island, was not a bad thing in my eyes. The destruction of this island was important, it was important because it showed us what matters. What matters is us, and that we stay strong and united. What matters is that we love one another, we don't need an island to do that. We don't need anything, except each other."

John wasn't sure if what he had said was enough to sway the people from any intention any of them may have to harm Kida, but he hoped it might have made them falter and question their judgment.

Turning back to Hades, John awaited his decision. He just hoped, he could stay with his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:49 am

((Are the masks off right now?))
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:04 am

(OOC: only Hades can remove the masks so only Kida's mask is gone the rest still have their masks)
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:28 am

Rose shot a glance at the figure that bowed down before Hades. Why was he- .. That voice.. John?! Her train of thoughts didn't know what to do. She was afraid of what John was going to do, she knew he wouldn't give up. "Tell me what you want from me, and I will do whatever you please, just don't separate me from my little girl." his little girl... She bit her lower lip. How could she have been so stupid? Her own fantasies kept her away from the reality. Her own memories of a old life kept her captivated in one place.

She sighed. When John tried to talk in some spirit. He was far too hopeful. You do not simply overpower the god of the underworld.. It.. It wasn't like that. Rose decided she should go to him. Grabbing his upper arm in a quick somewhat fearful movement. Making eye contact with him.

"You know that what you try is something impossible.." She whispered, her voice with a somewhat sad tone. "Please do not try to play the hero again John... " Whispering again. She didn't want anybody else to hear what she told John. If it would be Hades planning this than there was always a catch. A snake hiding and preparing to attack.

That was this game..unpredictable.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:29 am

Rose shot a glance at the figure that bowed down before Hades. Why was he- .. That voice.. John?! Her train of thoughts didn't know what to do. She was afraid of what John was going to do, she knew he wouldn't give up. "Tell me what you want from me, and I will do whatever you please, just don't separate me from my little girl." his little girl... She bit her lower lip. How could she have been so stupid? Her own fantasies kept her away from the reality. Her own memories of a old life kept her captivated in one place.

She sighed. When John tried to talk in some spirit. He was far too hopeful. You do not simply overpower the god of the underworld.. It.. It wasn't like that. Rose decided she should go to him. Grabbing his upper arm in a quick somewhat fearful movement. Making eye contact with him.

"You know that what you try is something impossible.." She whispered, her voice with a somewhat sad tone. "Please do not try to play the hero again John... " Whispering again. She didn't want anybody else to hear what she told John. If it would be Hades planning this than there was always a catch. A snake hiding and preparing to attack.

That was this game..unpredictable.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:26 pm

Esmeralda watched the scene carefully, frowning. She noticed that Jane seemed to care a lot for the white-haired girl but her huge mate, a lot less. She got a lot more confused when some blond man stepped in and took the girl defence, claiming her to be his daughter. His daughter? Even with a mask covering his face, Esmeralda could tell he wasn't so old to have a daughter of the girl's age.

She hadn't enough informations on the whole situation for now to know whether the girl was dangerous or not and both the accuser and the man who tried to defend the girl hadn't convinced her. After a moment of hesitation, she took one step forward and asked: "What proof do you have that this girl is dangerous?" She held her breath waiting for an answer and realizing a bit too late that it might not be a really wise thing to talk to what could be a god that way.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:17 am

When Rose pulled John back Hades smiled. The guy was making more than a stupid mistake. He was to sincerely about his vow. He only accepted people when they had no other chose so that fear and despair were their drive. When they were far back smoke welcomed them like old friends. Hades almost wanted to clap when Esmeralda took everyone’s attention to her. “Please dear guest. Wait your turn to be brought out into the revealing truth of the light.”

Hades gave one last squeeze and send a thought to Kida. “Don’t worry my child. I will let no one hurt you.”

When he let go of her hand he went to stand between the captured two. “The ones who provide us this Miracle are no one less..” He clapped his hands. “Yours truly bleeding couple.” The masks disappeared. John’s cape disappeared while Rose’s cape became also short. Not as short as Kida’s but a little bit shorter and pink. “Two breathing love spreading humans. They hold on to each other because they don’t see another way.”

Hades hands took a hold on John’s shoulders from behind. “The father willing to give up everything for snowflake. In love with two woman.” He stopped letting go of John and went to stand between Kida and Rose. He pointed at a woman in the crowed. “His fiancé. His true love in a time that the island hadn’t welcome him yet.” Odette’s mask and cloak disappeared. “Bonjour mademoiselle.”

He let out a cold laugh. “And like I said before ladies and gentlemen’s. They are both bleeding.” He turned his hand to Rose. “The mother who sent the child in to the arms of the cold. The one who tries to be as cold as gods. She is also in love with two.” His hand gestured to John. “The farther.” His hand moved to a man in the crowed. The man tried to be like air, being invisible. “And The man that raised from the dead.” Tulio’s mask and cloak disappeared just like Odette’s. “Tulio. Be aware guest he doesn’t remember anything. Not his undying love for Rose nor the pleasant days of his living life. But his death time still lingers around him. Giving him warnings that one day he will return back in the darkness.”
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

Aantal berichten : 89

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:50 am

Kida jumped lightly when she suddenly heard a voice inside her head. It was her uncle Hades, she knew that voice very well. Instinctively looking up, then right then left before she realised the squeeze on her hand, looking down at it. Somehow it made her feel at ease. Though she felt some cold anger rise up in her when her mother was unmasked infront of her.
She looked away. Now she understood how her mother had bewitched her sweet innocent daddy. With her beauty.
Kida lifted her hand to her hair, looking at her ashen white strands, comparing them to her mothers platinum blonde ones. Feeling slightly jealous.
She lifted her head up when she noticed Hades revealing other people. Another blonde that her daddy loved, and a man her mother loved. It made her confused, Jane had said you could only love one.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:16 am

When Hades decided to bring them upon the stage she was afraid. Why? Once again the insecurity.. When Hades said that John and her were only holding on to one another. Because there was no other way. Rose her ears were listening like no other. F-fian...her eyes widen. Looking at John. Was that true. When Hades pointed at the blonde woman Rose her eyes grew even bigger.

Blonde woman...Rose I remember.... Her memory of when John remebered his past. Rose sighed. When hades revieled what she had.. Her heart felt to grow colder with each step she had taken. Each step towards the human world, each step towards love.. What she thought would bring her happiness only brought her sorrow. And pain. But yet. She wasn't regretting any step she had taken. Only the step she had towards her daughter. Seeing the child like this.. Rose couldn't help but move towards both kida and john. Taking both their hands.

"Hades you arre wrong.." She gave a bitter smirk. "I handed my child to what I thought were the heavenly gods. For I did not feel ready to be a mother. A child.." A grin left her lips as she moved forwards letting go off both hands moving towards Hades. " A child.. On this island.." Shaking her head. "She would become exactly like me.. Hungry.. Hungry for love, hungry for friends. For knowing what others have. A curiosity reaching to the heavens and above that.." Rose let her hand slightly rise as if she was to touch the heaven. Before letting it fall down.

"I don't want to give her such life.. Such lonely life.." Rose turned around before she face her family.. Her broken family.. "I am no hero, nor a villain.. For I try to do what is best, but seem to do the wrong. If I have upsetted you.. Than I wish you would forgive me. But do not believe that my love.. Is a lie. For my heart is only build of love. One miss step.." She took a step gasping slightly as if she was about to fall. "And it will break. Like glass breaks once you give it nothing but a mere touch.." She sighed. Before taking a deep breath turning back towards Hades and the crowd. "Hades, If you have a problem with me. I wish you would solve it with me. Not my family.. Nor... " Her eyes glance at Tulio for just a second before she looked back at Hades. "Nor.. The ones that have forgotten my exsistence.." Rose stepped towards Hades.

Leaning very close, "when you have me... Eris will have more reasons to give you everything you desire.." Rose whispered. She did not want to betraybetray her own sister. But prehaps she could persuade Hades..
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

Aantal berichten : 69

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:21 pm

Cassim stood in silence, watching as events unfold.
Majority of his previous wonders were being answered for him so he had no qualms.
The girl responsible for the island's desimation interested him though.
He smirked at everyone's reactions, hoping to soon be able remove his funny mask too.

(very very late reply sorry all)
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:15 pm

Odette stared in shock as Hades' words rang in her ears. "J-John Smith?" she breathed as she felt her mask and cloak vanish from her body. She had thought that his voice had sounded familiar, but she'd brushed it off when Hades started speaking again. Her first thought when her mind sprang back into life was of being happy he was alive and well, the next was of the word Hades used: couple. Couple! 'Comment pourrais ... comment cela pourrait-il se passer?' she thought, fighting back tears. He'd promised to always love her...and only her... The liar!

But then she realized something: he didn't know what happened to her, to her father, their home! He couldn't have known she had to leave. He must've thought the worse... But it didn't hurt any less. 'Oh, mon amour ... qu'avez-vous fait?' she thought sadly.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:12 am

When the parents of Kida were revealed, Shan Yu frowned. Ofcourse, count it on miss Rose to bring destrucion to them all, in the form of this girl.
He couldn't deny his glee when a new twist in the love triangle unfolded right infront of his eyes. So dear old Johnny had a fiancee? Good for him, poor girl though, had to get involved into the drama.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:59 am

"Please dear guest. Wait your turn to be brought out into the revealing truth of the light.” Esmeralda took a step back. What did that mean? 'Revealing truth'?

Esmeralda started to understand when the mysterious main speaker started to reveal secrets after secrets. She went more and more pale hearing him carrying them on one after the other. Did it mean... No, how could he possibly know things about her, she had just get here and really talked about it with no one.

Coming out of her thoughts, she realized that the mysterious speaker was talking about Odette. She turned around to look at her. She was as pale as her. Appearently, she wasn't expecting the blow. Another woman decieved by a man, thought Esmeralda. She descreetly sneaked to Odette and found a place right behind her. She knew few about the blond girl but at least she knew that she wasn't really the tough type. She took her hand, just like Jane had done with her before, and gently squeezed it, hoping it could help her baring this odd situation.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:16 am

Hades didn’t react when Rose held her speech. Johnny boy does fit her he thought, both so dramatically. He was more focused on the fact that she touched Kida. Even though the child clearly didn’t feel comfortable with her mother so close. When she was finished her last senates echoed in his mind.

“Such a sweet speech. Almost like a….” He paused thinking for a moment. “Like a rose. But with more thorns’ than hideous lies. The child you are speaking off was gone the moment you gave her to the arms of death. Snowflake is not yours nor someone’s else. She belongs to one person, herself. You speak of hunger. But hunger is everywhere even down the deepest well. The hunger you say is something that makes people entertaining. Don’t lift yourself in the grace of the gods. One goddess accepted you or that is what you think. But to be as close to the gods you need more than one fake promise.”

He looked at her with no mercy. She was more than an annoyance. “My apologies. But there is no problem with you.” Smoke took her out of hades way. “If there were problems everyone in this room should have some attention.” Rose and John were both tilt up by the smoke putting them back in the crowed. “Let’s continue with the expo.”

He pointed a finger at Esmeralda going at with his finger smoothly to Shan-Yu. They exploded in Tigerlily's and orchidee's. The flowers moved with the wind ending above Hades head. When they fell down Shan-Yu was standing on the right side of Hades and left Esmeralda. He strechts his arms to his sides making a grand segsture. Their masks were gone and so were their cloaks. "Now who can tell me something about these two?"

Last edited by Hades on Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next