Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}

Go down 
+8
BriarRose
Odette
Megara
Isabella
Shan-Yu
Esmeralda
Kida
Hades
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kida

Kida

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-15

Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:37 am

Kida tried to shrink away when her mother came to her. Taking her hand, for some reason she wasn't sure if she should pull her hand away or not. Lifting her gaze up to look into her mothers eyes as she spoke.
She didn't really understand most of what she said. Again this talk about love. If she had loved Kida like she said she did, why had she given her away?
She looked at her uncle Hades, looking for guidance. What should she think of this speech her mother had given. Answer seemed simple. Don't believe her, uncle Hades didn't seem to.
She moved closer to Hades, trying to hide from the peoples gazes that seemed to blame her for something.
Once two figures were brought on the stage, she jumped when she recognised the mean man with the sharp stick. Looking for shelter near uncle Hades. But who was the other woman? Was she a mean woman too?
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Aantal berichten : 72

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:54 am

Esmeralda froze when she was point at. 'Oh non, pas ça...' she thought. A strange chill ran up her spine before she found herself transported next to the speaker. She looked around in panic, wondering what she could have in common with the huge man who had been transported with her. No, not wondering: fearing.

She didn't want that. She didn't want her secrets to be spread on a table like food, like what had happened to others. There was one choice left: running. She took a deep breath and ran in the direction of the door, hoping to reach it before being stopped.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Aantal berichten : 103

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:17 am

He did not really enjoy bein up on the stage. Most of these people had no right to know his past, and private knowledge. He looked defiantly at the man, revealing these facts about people. Waiting what was to come.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

Aantal berichten : 96
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-16
Leeftijd : 28

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:19 am

When Esmeralda started to run Hades didn't move. Out of his hand came..... some sort of glitter. It was like smoke but with sparkles. The smoke went after Esmeralda and before she could touch the door she was captured. Hades straighten up looking at the woman while she was put back at her place. "Mademoiselle running is no option." He trapped Esmeralda, letting out a sigh. "Just look at Shan-Yu he is waiting patiently.”

Last edited by Hades on Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

Aantal berichten : 69

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:04 am

Cassim glanced between Shan yu and the woman.
He knew Shan yu to be quite well informed about the island.
The woman, however, had an exotic beauty and a feisty demeanor at that.
It took him by surprise when she dashed for what could've besn the exit.
Now, he was ever more curious to hear what secrets this Godly figure had to reveal.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:46 am

Esmeralda gasped when something cought her before she could even touch the door. "Let go of me!" she angrily screamed, struggling in vain while she was pulled back to the 'stage'. When he started talking to her with his honeyed speech, she brusquely turned her head in the direction of the one who had stopped her and fiercly stared at him.

Once back on the stage, she answered with a biting tone: "I'm not the kind to wait patiently to take the shot!"

Last edited by Esmeralda on Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:59 am

He scowled at Hades. Then gave a sharp glance at Esmeralda. "The shot is going to be dealt anyway, so why fight it." He looked at Hades. "Get on with it. I regret nothing I have done." He turned to look at the audience sensin people were waiting already.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

Aantal berichten : 96
Leeftijd : 28

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:48 am

Hades gave a nod. “Secrets of blood but not afraid to show it.” The light was getting a strange glow. “These people have so many different aspects. But one thing makes them shine brighter than some you.” He raised his arm and made a stop sign. In front of him stood a girl. “They do it for different reasons but that doesn’t matter.” The girl smiled before she got stabbed. The girl grabbed towards the knife but red smoke was already gushing out of her body. “This lovely smoke girl just showed the man’s job and the woman’s hobby.” He waved her away, while stepping forward. “Family that isn’t family, wife that suddenly disappeared, getting touched against your will, children that have every good reason to hate you, betrayed by ones that were supposed to have you’re back.” He stepped back. “Killing for money. Killing for Justice.” He let out a laugh. “I just like the customers you send to me. Such a lovely stories.” He clapped his hand, Shan-Yu switched places with Pocahontas.
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

Aantal berichten : 25

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:03 am

((Sorry for the late... XD Busy days at school! Razz ))

Isabella stoop up and watched the scene, it seemed as they weren't going to sacrifice someone but just reveal a lot of 'hidden' truth. As she would care at what all the people did or loved before they came on the Island! She sighed, what was going on?! Everything that happened left her surprised but at the same time scared, that man knew everything! How come?!
When he took two other, Isa jumped again. He really knew how to make a big entrance on stage... in this case on the thrones! She watched the scene, murderers? Or something like that. She sighed again, where was he going?! Why was he showing this?!

"Arriva al punto..." she whispered watching the thrones but immediately bit her lips, what if she wasn't suppose to speak?!
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:33 am

Cassim chuckled at Shan yu's response.
Nothing he said or did could really surprise him.
The man was truly brusque.
The woman, however, surprised him a great deal.
He wouldn't have taken her for a murderer.
He made a mental note to not let his guard down around her.
When Shan yu was replaced by another woman, Cassim rolled his eyes and scoffed aloud.
"That's enough, mr. God.
Normally, I'm a patient man but I have long been ready for some answers.
Why are we here?"
He stayed where he stood, leaning against the wall, remaining aloof to the others who was sure to have taken notice of him.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Leeftijd : 27

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:30 am

Megara turned around when the man behind her spoke. She had never seen him before, he must've came to the island along with Esmeralda and Odette. He had a strong build, and he looked like he could handle himself. That's what meg liked in someone. She cleared her throat and walked towards the man. "Any idea what's going?" she asked, as if he would know. She just got the feeling that she had to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:28 pm

The question was simple but the voice is what caught Cassim's attention.
He looked down at the woman.
He couldn't see her facial features through the mask she wore but his eyes lingered on hers before he responded.
"I would think our Godly host is wishing to entertain himself at the expense of others.
Exposing their secrets to get a reaction out of them and us."
Cassim grinned mischieviously within the confines of his mask.
"It won't matter when my secrets get out.
I'll slash the bastard where he stands," he mumbled, more to himself than the woman.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:26 pm

Shan yu was surprised his expose held common knowledge. And the parts about Tua and Pocahontas seemed to be still blurry.
He was whisked back into the growd, now seeing Pocahontas on the stage. He was nervous to know what would happen.
He glanced at Cassim, moving closer to him, hearing him mutter something. "You can't really kill a God. Unless you want him angry."
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:49 am

Cassim glanced at Shan yu. "Figures.
But maybe by making him angry, he would reveal more than he wanted too."
It maybe risky but he was almost certain it would be beneficial.

(amazing how our icons are actually glancing at each other Cool )
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:30 am

OOC: Cool yes... how is it that we always have that gay undertone between our male charries?? -does a pervy eyebrow raise-

"Or get us killed." He said simply keeping his eyes on the stage. "And I'd rather not waste my life."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 7:01 pm

Megara half-laughed under her mask. It seemed like only yesterday she tried to free herself from that monster by trying to "poison him". Honestly, Meg knew she couldn't possibly kill a God but maybe she could condemn him into a deeper hell. This although, only made his hate and anger stronger. And now she's stuck with him on this wretched island.
She sighed and folded her arms. "Your secrets?" Meg asked eyeing the man as her stepped closer to her. She gave a small smirk under her mask.
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:19 pm

"You're definitely right about that, Yu."
He stared at the stage a moment before looking at woman in reply to her curiousity.
"My secrets are really of no concern to you.
Although I might just tell you if you tell me yours."
He knew she couldn't see it but he winked anyway.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:10 pm

He made a face at the nickname, it didn't really suit him.
He glanced at Megara, recognizing her from her voice, giving a smirk. "Don't go asking her secrets. She might just tell you." He said mockingly, not bothering to hide his dislike about Megara.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Aantal berichten : 134
Leeftijd : 35

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:45 am

Jane sat down on the ground. All these reveals of secrets made her feel tired. They were so senseless. Just causing problems where none were. She closed her eyes and sighed. It was a pity that Hades found joy in something like this. Jane opened her eyes and looked at him. For God's sake she wasn't a goddess. Must be a boring life actually.

Jane laid her hand on her stomach and sighed again. If she was pregnant or not, this wasn't a good place for a baby to grow up. She could see it while watching Kida. Though... Jane would never reject her child. Never. She would rather die for it than let it taken away from her. Why did Rose get rid of Kida? Fear? Weakness? Jane bit her lower lip. She never thought of her like that. Rose always acted a bit rough and cold. Like she was a strong person. Jane smiled softly and sad. Rose even shouted at her for being rude, though she hadn't been.

Jane shook her head and looked back at the crowd. She felt empty. It was senseless. "Such a pity...", she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 4:37 pm

Megara giggled and twirled her hair. She was enjoying this quite a bit. "And there's really no chance for that." She said, softly poking him in the shoulder. "So I guess, we both will just be mysteries to each other." She placed a hand on her hip, emphasizing her curves. She smiled a bit but it quickly faded. She stood up straight and held her hands together. What was she doing. She was carelessly flirting with a man she had never even met, during a party of which Hades had maliciously devised.

She looked up at him before slowly walking past him. Before she got completely out of his sight, she leaned in and whispered in his ear. "Another time, perhaps."
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 6:06 pm

For now we'll be... Cassim thought as he took in her sexy figure.
Or at least until that person on stage gets a hold of us.
Her whispering comment made him almost laugh at the thought of what her little secret could be.
But he frowned all the same knowing how big and deep his secrets run.
He turned to Shan yu, giving him a look he knew he couldn't see.
"So what? She break your heart or something, big guy?
He teased and nudged him, slightly.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:45 pm

Shan Yu laughed. "No. But she has been with most of the men here, and atleast one woman."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 2:24 am

Although he couldn't see, Megara turned her head and shot him the ugliest look she could make. She then remembered he couldn't see her face so she just turned around and started to walk away. She really did want to stay, but after Shan-Yu made that comment she really had nothing to say after that.

Meg shook her head. She honestly did not like Shan-Yu, well- After he tortured her and almost raped her, who would? She wanted to scream at him and tell him what a monster he was but she knew she couldn't. So she just kept quiet and walked towards Jane who wasn't paying any attention to anyone but Kida.

"Jane?" Megara asked walking up to her slowly. She brushed Jane's hair from her mask. "You look very concerned."

Last edited by Megara on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:24 am

"Nothing wrong with that," Cassim smirked.
He folded his arms as he turn to watch the woman help another one.
"Seems there are a lot of us here. I wonder..."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:00 am

Shan Yu could feel the heat from Megaras eyes. He glanced at her with a cold despising look, but she was already going away.
Well why was she getting angry from the truth was beyond him. He then started to pay attention to Cassim again. "Hm.. What were you wondering?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next