Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

#3 Venatian ball (Task 3)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eris
Admin
Eris

Aantal berichten : 66
Registratiedatum : 2012-08-26

#3 Venatian ball (Task 3) Empty
PostSubject: #3 Venatian ball (Task 3)   #3 Venatian ball (Task 3) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:48 am

Hello everyone,
I will be posting the task today because tomorrow I will celebrate 'Sinterklaas' and I will be with my family tomorrow. And not sure if I can go on the forum that much.

What is going to happen?
Everybody will wake up in the Altar of the temple of Chaos. They'll wear their chosen masks. You are not able to remove the mask. It is stuck to your face with magic.

For the girls they will be wearing Their masks, chic Black dresses, And their cloaks.
For the guys they will be wearing Their masks, a black suit, And their cloaks.

You will have a number painted on the back of your hand with ink.
The numbers can be found down there. The person with the same number as you that is the person you'll be paired with.

Today and tomorrow you'll have time to mingle. Than there will be seperated tasks for every couple, You'll be in the temple for a full week till next week Wednesday(12-12-2012).

List with pairings:
Female:
Odette: 1 (Green)
Esmeralda: 2 (Red)
Megara: 3(Violet)
Pocahontas: 4(Orange)
Jane: 5(Blue)
Tiana: 6(Indigo)
Isabella: 7(Yellow)
Rose: 8(White)
Kida: 9(Black)

Male:
Facilier:1(Indigo)
Hades: 2(Violet)
Ping: 3(Orange)
Cassim: 4(Red)
Jim: 5(Yellow)
Sinbad: 6(Green)
Shan Yu: 7(Blue)
Tulio: 8(White)
John: 9(Black)

Topic:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.forum.co.ee
Jane

Jane

Aantal berichten : 134
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-16
Leeftijd : 35

PostSubject: Re: #3 Venatian ball (Task 3)   #3 Venatian ball (Task 3) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:35 am

I think I make a note here, since Audrey reminded me so nicely.

Please, recognize that you can't recognize the persons, because they
wear masks. They cover all of the face. The only thing you might recognize
them from is their behavior or statuette. But that'll be a bit difficult by most
of them cause they look alike.

Thank you for caring about this! <3
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-25

PostSubject: Re: #3 Venatian ball (Task 3)   #3 Venatian ball (Task 3) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:45 am

Okay the following pairings will have a task today:
Ping & Meg - Number 3
Jim & Jane - Number 5
John & Kida - Number 9

Ping&Meg Number 3 (The Torture chamber):
You'll be transported to the Torture chamber in the temple. The torture chamber will be empty, Except from some chains.
Meg will be chained to the floor both hands and feet. She'll be temporarily deaf. Ping will be free. But he'll be temporarily Blind. Meg will have to guide Ping to the key which lays in the middle of the room. Have fun!

Jim & Jan Number 5 (The mermaid Lagoon):
You'll be transported to the Mermaid lagoon. You'll be chained down on the bottom(One chain on your ankels). And have a bubble with air around your heads. Until both of you awake. Than the clock will start ticking. Between you two there will be a rock and there under will be the key. For both chains. Now here's the catch, The mermaids are caged. But when the first chain is unlocked the cage will open and let the mermaids free. It'll take 10 minutes for the Mermaids to get to you. So now you'll have to choose. Either swim away and let your partner get eaten, Or try to make it out in time with your partner. Have fun!

John&Kida Number 9 (Remaining's of the Library):
You'll be transported to the Remaining's of the Library. In the burned tree. You'll wake up. In a empty room. When your partner awakes the room will fill with fire. John you'll have the key to the door. But your partner is in there too. Are you going to safe her? Or will she freak out and freeze you to death? That is something that you'll have to figure out. Have fun!

You are allowed to make a topic yourself ^^ In the locations you are given, The rest of the characters will stay in the altar of the temple. There will appear a magic ball (which gypsies use) and now and than you can see the characters in there tasks if you look in the magic ball. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: #3 Venatian ball (Task 3)   #3 Venatian ball (Task 3) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:40 am

The pairings that had a task yesterday will get transported back to the altar.

These tasks will continue till tomorrow night (12pm Amsterdam time)
Following pairings with tasks:
Odette & Facilier Number 1
Esmeralda & Hades Number 2
Rose & Tulio Number 9

Odette & Facilier Number 1(The Dark forest):
With one eye covered you'll have to find your way through the dark forest. But if you do not keep hold on your partners hand you'll have hallucinations of your worst nightmares. When you've reached the altar you'll know you're 'save' for now...Have fun!

Esmeralda & Hades Number 2 (Kida's Cave):
Find your way out of the cave, You two have been cuffed to one another. But you will not simply find the way out of the cave. Esmeralda you'll have to stay nice to Hades, Give him affection. Compliment him. If you say anything bad against him. The light in the cave will slowly fade. And you'll be left alone in the dark. Have fun!

Rose & Tulio Number 9(Ruins of the falls):
You have to recognize eachother, But everytime you guess wrong or deny you'll get blinded. When you guess right you will get your vision back. What are you going to do? cover yourself in darkness or see the light? Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: #3 Venatian ball (Task 3)   #3 Venatian ball (Task 3) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:14 pm

The tasks of today will continue till tomorrow midnight. Monday I'll post the three last tasks they'll run till Tuesday. Wednesday everybody will be back in the temple. Wednesday will include everyone so please be online or keep an eye on the topic.

The new big task will be posted Thursday, so please keep an eye on the task topic.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-25

PostSubject: Re: #3 Venatian ball (Task 3)   #3 Venatian ball (Task 3) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:26 am

I know it is late but I had a busy day xDD
the people from the other tasks are transported back to the altar. But if you wish to continue your topic unfinished topic You'll have till tomorrow. XD But I will take the 'not finshed before deadline' with me in further tasks so keep your eyes open Wink

Pocahontas & Cassim Number 4
Tiana & Sinbad Number 6
Isabella & Shan Yu Number 7

Pocahontas & Cassim (The frozen lake):
Cassim will be frozen by his arms and feet against a rock. Every step Pocahontas will take away from Cassim will cut into Cassims skin and into Poca's but less deep. He'll either bleed and have a slow and painfull death. Or you help him escape Pocahontas. Your choice, Either stay with scars of someone else on your body. Or help him.

Tiana & Sinbad (The well):
Tiana's emotions have been taken away (Except anger). Sinbad will have to let Tiana drink ten cups of water from the well to give her all her emotions back. But will she help you or fight against you?

Isabella & Shan Yu (The swamp):
Isabella will be tied against a tree with vines being wrapped around her body. Every step Shan Yu takes further away from Isabella will make the vines wrap tighter around her body. She'll be either squeezed to death or be safed. Your choice.

Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

Aantal berichten : 96
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-16
Leeftijd : 28

PostSubject: Re: #3 Venatian ball (Task 3)   #3 Venatian ball (Task 3) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HUUUMMMAAANNNNSSSS. cough cough.

Hey people. A new important thing. You need to post in this sooooo..... go post 8DD
A lot of revealing Wink I'm going to try to give everyone's character some attention....
So if you want extra drama give me some dirty info about your character XD
Or just give me something >8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #3 Venatian ball (Task 3)   #3 Venatian ball (Task 3) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

#3 Venatian ball (Task 3)
Page 1 of 1