Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Venatian ball (taks 3)

Go down 
+9
Tulio
BriarRose
Megara
Jane
Cassim
Esmeralda
Shan-Yu
Kida
Hades
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

Aantal berichten : 72
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-15
Leeftijd : 27

Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:15 am

When Megara heard the name Tulio escape his lips, she gasped and stumbled down on to the ground. "Tulio? N-no, you're d-dead.." She whispered analyzing the man in front of her completely. She couldn't believe her eyes. Maybe it was a trick, maybe Eris was playing a trick on her.. "I'm meg.. Do you remember me?"
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:25 am

Dead... that was why he was here...? The afterlife... he had never expected it to be this cold, but he had never thought he would go to Hell either... what could he possibly have done...?
Luckily he realized the surprise in her eyes soon enough to realize that he was alive, and she had only thought he was gone. But that seemed to only raise more questions than it answered..
"Meg..." The name felt queer on his tounge, but still it rang a bell. Or maybe that was just wishful thinking.. For some reason he had hoped and thought her to be this Rose, it seemed right that he'd remember her, but this woman he had no idea who was...
He reached a hand out to caress a lock of her hair, but dropped it suddenly in sorrow and shook his head to her question. He didn't remember her... he remembered no one..
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Aantal berichten : 103

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:26 am

"No, I stayed awake. Eris told me to kill it or just keep it from harming others. I gathered some of the people died because of it, I just hoped you weren't among them." He pulled away from the hug. "Not sure, few months I suppose. Who else have you seen here after you woke up? I only talked with Tulio, he seems to have lost his memories."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Aantal berichten : 134
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-16
Leeftijd : 35

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:33 am

'He hoped she wasn't dead?', Jane's eyes widened shortly in surprise. When he loosened the hug, she wanted to pull him back. Sheesh, her feelings made her more trouble than anything else. "Let's see... I met Meg, Isabella and Pocahontas.", when she mentioned the last name, Jane twisted her mouth. This damn woman still needed to be taught. "She reminded me of you actually.", Jane mentioned slightly cold before she even thought about what she said. "Then I met Esmeralda and Odette. They came here after that witch I think."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:41 am

He almost laugehd when she compared Pocahontas to him. It seemed she really had his personality. The poor girl. "Well she is supposed to be my daughter, so I suppose that would make sense that she reminds you of me."
He wondered if it was wise to tell her that, but for some reason he trusted her with that information.
"I also met some new men. The man with the red cloack is Cassim. And then there was this delusional dark skinned man, and this guy who seemed like few cards shy of a full house. I did not catch their names though."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:42 am

Megara's eyes dropped and small tears started to fill them. "You've.. Lost your memory?" She asked, uncertain on what to think. She shook her head. "I'm just glad you're alive and well.. How are you feeling? Any pain?" Meg decided to completely ignore the fact that tulio couldn't actually be tulio and maybe it was only a trick of the eye, but she didn't care. She put her hand on his forehead to check for a fever.

She came in close, taking in his scent. She had missed him so much. "I know you don't know me," she whispered. "But I'm really glad you're okay.."
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:47 am

Was she...? He didn't know, but she certainly acted like it.. Either way it seemed to him he remembered some sort of.. happiness. Or maybe it wasn't a memory... maybe it was his feelings right at that moment.
As she leaned in he instinctly did the same without questionning why or whether it was wrong. It felt right. As his body met hers though his mind exploded in a series of images and emotions. Half memories, only faint and distant, but they were there.. he could remember some... He remembered kissing her, remembered parts of her naked body beneath him. And her scent seemed the most familiar of all, bringing tears to his eyes. He clung closer to her, holding her tightly in his arms, hoping that he could regain more of the memory. It seemed lost however, and nothing more came to him than that.

Last edited by Tulio on Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:49 am

Rose looked over her shoulder to the sound of a scream. Predictable..Rose sighed. This place was a nightmare. All the voices around her were like whispers. She didn't even want to focus on the voices surrounding her. For she knew it could be anybody.
She wasn't even sure if John was here as well. Everyone seemed the same. And she couldn't grab the energy to find someone she knew.

Letting her feet walk her to a pilar. Turning around she leaned against it. The same when they were first here, at the beach. when she was leaning against the tree. Looking at them. Now..they didn't even seem to bother her anymore. She used to be so facinated about others. Now, it was as if they were air. Nothing but air.
Rose looked down. She would just wait patiently till this was over. Noticing a number on her hand. An Eight.. What would that mean? Only Hades knew..She took her hood off. It was too warm here..All these people..
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:52 am

(OOC: And I do not want to ruin your fantasy but they have full face masks on xD Venetian masks which cover the whole face so idk how you two kiss but It'll be pretty awkward xDD)
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:53 am

[OOC: Pssh, you love to ruin our fantasies xDD But fine, I'll just change it to holding her then ;D]
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:15 am

Jane tilted her head, looking at Shan Yu. His daughter? That would explain a lot of things. But... A little piercing pain in her heart, made her lip tremble. It wasn't the fact... that he had a daughter. The fact he had a wife before. Jane sighed. As he hadn't told her before he slept with lots of women. Still hurt in a way.

"So there are not just new women on the island.", she said nodding, hiding her reaction from before. "I wonder why. Though things Eris or Hades do, shouldn't make me feel like this anymore.", Jane looked around in the room, she wanted her control back. The happiness she felt when he was around her.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:22 am

He lifted her chin, to meet his gaze. "What's wrong? You don't seem so happy anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

Aantal berichten : 24

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:22 am

"Ah non, pas encore..." Odette groaned as she sat up. She was really getting tired of getting knocked out and waking up in a different place all the time. At least she wasn't in the middle of a scary forest this time. And there were other people! Some of them......men. Surprised, she searched the crowd for someone she knew, but the masks they were wearing made it difficult. Reaching up to her own face, she realized she was wearing one too, and no matter how hard she pulled it wouldn't come off. Resigned, she stood and brushed the dirt off of her....black dress? She shuddered, hoping that her clothes had been replaced through magic and not....other means.

"Je me demande ce qui va se passer maintenant?" she muttered to herself. She stood by the wall, feeling a little lost. She smiled sadly to herself, grateful that the mask hid it. The night before she had to escape her home and the mob had been her birthday celebration. That year it had been a mask ball, too. And it was the last time she'd seen John Smith, who had proposed just after the unmasking. She wondered how he was, if he was happy or worried about her. She'd never even gotten the chance to talk with him before boarding that ill-fated ship.

Looking to her left, she spotted another blonde woman beside her. "Um....do you know what is happening?" she asked, somehow nervous around the other woman. Something about her seemed...different, intimidating. Odette wondered if she should have kept quiet or tried finding Esmerelda or Isabella.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:28 am

Jane looked into his eyes, blushing. "I am happy.", she answered finally. "I'm just...", she wondered if she should tell him about her feelings. The last time they talked about love, he laughed and said it was an unnecessary feeling. "...jealous, I think.", she finally ended her sentence. Never had she thought after all she had done in the high society that a man like him, could awake such strong feelings inside her. She wanted to be his own, his only one.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:34 am

He gave her another hug. "Don't be. If you want to hear the whole story sometimes, maybe I can tell you. But there is no reason for you to feel jealous."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:39 am

Jane nodded and hold him a while longer. "I'm sorry.", she mumbled. "I'm feeling somehow weird since I awoke. I'm often tired and exhausted without any reasons and my feelings are crazy. Due to the fact... I haven't eaten a lot the last days.", she smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:44 am

He looked over to the table full of food. "Do you want some food then?" He asked slightly worried over her. He walked with her to the table. "I hope it isn't anything serious you are having."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:55 am

Jane shook her head. "I've got an idea... But I'm not sure about it yet. And I don't know yet, if I should be happy or sad if it would be true.", her view flew over the table. Her stomach growled quietly and she pressed her hand on it. "Maybe it's just a negative consequence from the sleep.", she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:59 am

[OOC: I know I'm waiting for Hades' answer so I can't post anything right now but I really want to say this: I SOO LOVED ODETTE'S "Oh non, pas encore!"!!!! XDDD]
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:04 am

"What is your idea then?" He had no clue about these kinds of things, nor about womens illnesses. He took a piece of bread, nibbling on it silently.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:10 am

Jane took a deep breath. "I'm not sure... I just saw it a few times when other women were in this kind of circumstances.", she tried to equivocate his question. "I... I was thinking that I'm pregnant, maybe.", she mumbled. "But that seems to be unreal. Maybe it is just because of what happened on the island.", she avoided to look into his eyes, feeling embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:18 am

Megara let tulio hold her. She let her legs curl up on his lap and laid her face on his chest. All of this, was quite awkward while wearing the large masks and she longed to kiss him and once again feel his lips on hers but she enjoyed the moment as it was.

She never gave much thought to tulio and her relationship, since it was really only physical.. But since she thought she almost lost him, her feelings for him changed. She just felt so safe in his arms no matter what she felt for him, love or lust. She tilted her head up to where she could see his face (or mask I should say) fully. She sighed unable to think of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:27 am

He raised his eyebrow under his mask. 'Pregnant?' In this place?
The old insecurities back with Tua came back to his mind. He stayed silent for a while, thinking.
But one thing was sure. He would not make the same mistake with Jane he had with Tua and Pocahontas.
"Are you not happy to be pregnant then?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Unhappy   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:33 am

she had awoken in this place this strange place.. it was like a warrior remembering a traumatic battle the panic attack she suffered the minute she realized where she was. Having been asleep in the back she immediately began trying to yank off the mask to find it stuck on her face. She DID NOT want to be put through this again, she refused... Immediately the dress was torn to allow her to move about freely without the hindrance of a tight gown, and the cloak was tossed off. Of course that is when she recognized this place.... the altar... oh dear gods no.

Immediately flashing back remembering the screams, she wretched back. Turning from the crowd to slink away then run as fast as her swift legs could carry her to the door. She would be damned if she was going to stay here.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:46 am

Jane turned her head to Shan Yu, hope glowing in her eyes. "Are you happy to become father again?", she tilted her head. "I'm happy. It wouldn't be the best circumstances here, but I would love to become mother.", 'from the man I love', she added in her thoughts. If it would be true. Shan Yu's reaction made her hope that it was true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Venatian ball (taks 3)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next