Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Venatian ball (taks 3)

Go down 
+9
Tulio
BriarRose
Megara
Jane
Cassim
Esmeralda
Shan-Yu
Kida
Hades
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

Aantal berichten : 134
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-16
Leeftijd : 35

Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:44 am

Jane looked at the man Kida was pointing at. Sadly she couldn't remember seeing him before. "Don't you like your mom Kida?", Jane was curious now. This little girl caught her heart in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:47 am

"She didn't want me, so I don't want her." She said simply, wanting to change the subject. "Your turn Jane." She said trying to get the game going again.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:50 am

Jane sighed sadly. Then she nodded and looked around again. "If you need someone to talk to I'll be here for you.", she just added, then smiled. "I'm seeing something and it's red."
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:54 am

She let her eyes scan aroud the room. "Hmm.... that man who I was talking to earlier." She said pointing to him.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:02 am

Jane nodded. "Your turn dear.", she looked around, guessing which color Kida would think of this time.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:09 am

Kida stayed silent for a while. She then grinned behind her mask, thinking she was being very clever. "I see something... blue." She sat there waiting for Jane to guess what it was.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:12 am

Jane laughed. "That would be me then. Or the big man behind me.", she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:14 am

Kida laid her head on Janes lap. "It's you silly." She giggeled.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:18 am

Jane smiled softly at Kida. She stroke over Kida's hair. "I can't believe your mommy didn't want you. I would love to be your mom.", she sighed and looked around. "I see something and it's orange."
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:33 am

Kida looked up at Jane's face. "If you want to be my mom you can." Jane was nice. She wouldn't mind having her as a mom.
She looked around, seeing a woman argue with the big man. "That girl over there." She pointed at Pocahontas.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:45 am

Jane looked down at Kida. "Really?", she asked softly. "I never had a child before. I might be a bit clumsy and helpless.", Jane looked at Pocahontas, the woman Kida pointed at. "No, it's not her. Try again.", she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:52 am

Kida giggeled. "I can teach you. You just have to play games with me alot." She sat up, lookig around the room.
"Is it that guy who is sleeping?" She pointed at the other orange cloacked person.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:58 am

Jane tilted her head. "Being mother is not just about playing games, dear.", she shook her head slowly. "Being mother means to be there and care for the one you love.", Jane lifted her hand and caressed Kida's cheek. Then she looked at the boy, Kida was pointing at now. Jane smiled and nodded. "Yes, it's him."
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:07 am

She giggeled. "But we can still play right? You don't have to care for me all the time right?" She laid back down on Jane's lap. "You are not going to play games or care for other people than me?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:15 am

Jane sighed and bit her lower lip. "What if I want to care for other people than you?", she asked hesitantly. This might end in a disaster. Jane closed her eyes and opened them again. It was a little baby in front of her nothing more. "I would care for you more than the others. But I still want to be with the people I love and care for as well."
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:28 am

She looked at Jane for a long time, blinking slowly as she thought about her words. "Hmmm.. well if you promise to care for me more than other people, then I am fine." She said closing her eyes happily.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:47 am

Jane sighed and smiled softly. "You should get your childhood back, sweetheart.", Jane stroke through Kida's hair. What had Hades done? Such an innocent girl. But who were her parents? What had really happen when she had slept for that long time?
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:02 am

She gave Jane a confused look. "What do you mean?" She then giggeled. "You are silly."
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

Aantal berichten : 28
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:02 am

As soon as John had awoken, he had panicked, looking around, he couldn't find his daughter anywhere. Instantly standing, he started calling her name in a concerned voice, wandering between the people in fancy cloaks and trying to locate her. Closing his eyes, he followed his gut instincts, breathing deeply, he tried to find his daughter on a more spiritual level. His eyes snapped open and he found her. Finally. He should trust the bond between father and daughter more often. As he saw her lying on a woman's knee, his heart twinged slightly, that should be Rose holding her now, and she should be a baby. Though, Kida had made him think about it more, meeting his baby girl, he wondered how Rose could've ever... ever... He shook away the thought. He didn't think he could bear to find her for the moment either.

"There you are!" John exclaimed relieved. "I found you, cheeky girl." He chuckled. "You don't have to run from me though sweetheart," He knelt down beside her and kissed her cheek softly. "I won't make you do anything you don't want to, I just don't want to lose you again." He frowned slightly, a sad look entering his eyes.

"Thankyou for looking after her," John turned and nodded in the woman's direction with an appreciative smile.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:13 am

Jane smiled. "I just meant you should grew up like everyone. As grown up you have so many duties...", she sighed. When the guy, Kida claimed to be her father, came towards them, Jane frowned. When he kissed her forehead, Jane tightened her grip around Kida. Not to tight to scare or hurt her, but tight enough to make clear she won't let the baby girl go. Kida had shown her directly enough that she didn't want to be with her father. "Who are you?", Jane asked politely with a slight cold undertone.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:23 am

Kida sat up when her father came to them. She looked at him surprised, and ready to run, if he was going to still play that stupid game called let's find mommy.
She was relieved when he didn't. "You promise no mommy? Jane is my new mommy." Kida hugged Jane tightly. "She said so herself."
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:28 am

John looked taken aback, and was torn for a moment between pulling Kida from the woman, and respecting her protective nature. His heart sank, it ended up being the latter. He wondered why Rose could've not had that relationship with their daughter, why they could've not brought her up together, been strong and protective parents... His eyes welled up slightly, but no tears fell, it took a lot for him to show any weakness, in a brief moment they were gone.

"So who is it I should be thanking?" John sat down beside the pair more carefully, not wanting to flare up the woman's defensive nature. Though why she was so defensive over HIS baby, he was a little unsure, and if she didn't relax quickly, she would end up causing a fight. He could only be tolerant for so long, even if he did respect her and wish Rose was more like her.

John held his breath when Kida responded, unsure how to react. Jane was Kida's new mummy... No doubt, she probably loved the child more than Rose and she seemed to take good care of her, but John still hoped so much for the happy family unit with the woman he loved, and daughter he already adored.

"Well then, Jane, that makes you what to me exactly?" John chuckled, trying to treat it as a game, so not to cause too much emotional drama. He just wanted Kida to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:36 am

Jane sighed and stroke back a strain of her hair. Damn, she was really overprotective even if she doesn't knew the whole story behind this. Mother feelings because she was pregnant? That would be some long months. Jane sighed again, moving slightly to sit more comfortable. "I don't know. If I would knew your name...", she finally answered his question. "I just offered Kida to take care of her, because she seemed to had a problem with the whole parent situation.", Jane added.

She had a feeling like she knew this man. Not like Shan Yu, but somehow a close bond. Like he was a close friend of her. But... Jane couldn't remember having a male friend here. Besides Tulio and Jim. And not a man with blond hair. She looked at Kida, hugging her back softly. Then she loosened the grip. Who was that man?
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:44 am

Kida retreated from the hug with Jane, sittiing between John and Jane. She excluded herself from the conversation, starting to play with the hem of her cloack. Folding and unfolding it.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:49 am

John watched Kida carefully as she moved away to play with her cloak, he made sure to keep her in the corner of his eye so he wouldn't lose her again. Focusing back on the woman, he turned around to look at her more directly. Jane... Jane, why was it she seemed so... FAMILIAR. JANE, of course! John looked at her with wide eyes, cupping the side of Jane's face in his hand.

"Jane!" John gasped. "It's John, Eris brought me back to live, a-and, oh Jane." John could barely speak, he hadn't spoken to her properly since the jaguar attack, to Jane, John was still dead. His hand pushed a strand of hair behind Jane's ear, he couldn't see her face properly because of the mask, but oh how he longed to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Venatian ball (taks 3)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next