Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Venatian ball (taks 3)

Go down 
+9
Tulio
BriarRose
Megara
Jane
Cassim
Esmeralda
Shan-Yu
Kida
Hades
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Aantal berichten : 103
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-15

Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:54 am

He nodded. "Maybe this time I could actually have a son to be proud of."
He glanced over to a woman who seemed not wanting to be there. He sighed. "Excuse me, I shall be right back." He said going over to Pocahontas, and grabbing her by the arm, dragging her to where he had stood with jane just a moment ago. "Stop making a fool of yourself. Do you think Eris or Hades will let you escape?" He growled to Pocahontas's ear. "Just play along nicely please." He pushed her towards Jane.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:04 am

She was about ready to grab something to break the door down when she was grabbed a hold off pulling right back surprised to find herself dragged. It was a bad move for whoever touched her letting out a guttural growl that was more animal then human woman before using those nails of her's to dig into his skin. When he moved to push, she moved from his touch to hopefully off balance him to land a solid punch to his jaw "永遠別碰我!" (Dont. EVER. Touch me)

She had no idea who grabbed her at the present moment but she knew one man that might have the stones to try it "我要離開這個地方並且您不會阻止我,即使我要折斷你的脖子" (I am leaving this place and you will not stop me even if I have to snap your neck)
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Aantal berichten : 134
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-16
Leeftijd : 35

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:08 am

Jane raised an eyebrow when Shan Yu left her, just to come back with a woman. From her behavior Jane guessed it was Pocahontas. She sighed. "Now we meet again.", she mumbled. Jane looked at Shan Yu and back to Pocahontas. "When I look at this I guess you two don't have a good relationship.", Jane tilted her head from side to side. "I may wait for an explanation."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:16 am

Shan Yu narrowed his eyes at the punch on his jaw. She had a good right hook, he had to admit that.
He grabbed her arm again, stopping her from leaving as he turned her to face him. He spoke to her in chinese. "Every wound you give me will cost you. Are you sure you can handle the price?" He said slapping Pocahontas on the cheek hard. "Now behave yourself." He continued in his native language, hoping the message to sink in to the girl. He was not scared of her little threaths, he could handle himself in a fight.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:27 am

His jaw felt like a rock! she had thanked herself many time over in her head for spending time training or she might have had broken a few fingers hitting him like that. Feeling his grip unto her arm she once again growled at him before he hit her. She took it very well and even just smiled answering Jane "這個混蛋聲稱他的血液在我的血管裡,我只是想在我生病了" (this bastard claims to have his blood in my veins, I am sick at just the thought)

Pocahontas though was probably the only one on this island other then the gods that did not fear Shan Yu or his wrath. Snorting at his comment to behave "原諒我這個混蛋,但我不是你請你......難怪你不能讓我的母親,是她太厲害了,你呢?太不聽話?你是一個孩子,不能處理任何人都站起來給你。你想打架嗎?生病需要你" (forgive me bastard but I am not yours to order as you please.... no wonder you couldn't keep my mother, was she too strong for you? too disobedient? you are a child that cannot handle anyone standing up to you. You want a fight? ill take you on)
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:36 am

"She didn't trust me." He continued in chinese. He then reached his hand, grabbing hold on her necklace. "Well I guess then if you are not my child you have no right wearing this. I made it for your mother, not a bastard child of hers." He kept his eyes locked with hers, hearing the stones fall on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:45 am

At first she was death glaring him when he laid his hands upon the only thing she had of her mother... but then the clink of the stones... she was dead silent. it would happen like the snap of her necklace, a snap. Using her gripped arm to grab his, their eyes locked to on another before she moved to pull him to her so she may remind him of how painful stomach injuries could be. Nails raking him arm as she brought her knee up into him. Her talking had ended there was a familiar burning in her eyes, hate, the wanting of vengeance.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:01 am

He let out a loud grunt, she had strenght he gave her that. Almost knocking the air out of his lungs. He grabbed the back of her knee, pulling to bring her out of balance. He pinned her down on the ground, eventhough she struggled he didn't let her get up. " I don't hate you. Or your mother. I could keep on carrying a grudge on the way she left, but I'd rather move on. But that doesn't mean I take disrespect from you." He growled to her ear in chinese. He waited for a moment for her to calm down before letting her go. He stood up, expecting her to punch him or hit him.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

Aantal berichten : 96
Leeftijd : 28

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:17 am

Some bad news.
1: the masks are full face. So you can't see someone smile or eyes or forehead.
2: You can't eat (because of the mask) The food is a teaser and beside if you eat....... I will play with you Laughing
3: You can't leave the room. There is one big room and Eris room. But you only can enter Eris room if you are invited

Ps: sorry for the late note >< the computer is not mine alone Wink
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

Aantal berichten : 96
Leeftijd : 28

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:33 am

Hades relaxed when his help was rejected. He held his tongue while she stared at him with such fierce determination. He really wanted to demand her to tell her life. Or to be more precisely the killing. Slowly he cleared his throat. “Since I don’t know anyone here. And I’m already chitchatting to you.” He smiled even though the mask prevented the view. “I will keep talking to you.” He looked around, letting out a sigh. “So restart?” His eyes found hers the fierceness was still there, dripping in an amount of blood that never stops. “May I know your name, Madame?” Killing can be described in many ways. You have the fun, the I had no chose, because it’s my job or because I think I have the right to take a life and there are many more. He loves every way because the beauty was there. In every last breath someone took. Before diving into the dark shadows that lead to the Underworld.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:56 am

Rose raised her eyebrow at the blonde female figure. ''No I don't.'' She said simply. Somewhat cold. She didn't feel like talking to someone. She didn't glance one second time at the woman near to her. Rose cleared her throat. She would rather be alone than talk to a stranger.

She had to focus on what was going to happen. What Hades was planning. And so on.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Aantal berichten : 72

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:39 am

"Well, that sure is curious. You've just said you've only met men before seeing me and now you're saying that you don't know anyone here. What a strange contradiction, don't you think?" Esmeralda found it very suspicious that the man kept being so insistant.

She stepped back until her back collide the table. "You may not!" The masks they were both wearing made the situation even more awkward. She put her hands on the table behind her, discreetly searching for one precise thing. "In case you haven't noticed, I'm not in the mood for conversation."

The sound of a fight distracted her a moment. Esmeralda didn't recognize any of the two voices. She deducted from the number of women who was in the room and the number of masks she remembered having seen in the Oasis that the woman was one of the two she hadn't met yet. She seemed really strong which impressed Esmeralda a lot.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:39 am

Jane watched their fight in silence. Some times she opened her mouth to say something, but then closed it again. "現在是極限!(STOP IT!)", she finally shouted. "Could you two please act like grown ups?", she added sweetly. Jane put her hands on her hips and walked towards both of them. "I had a nice talk and I didn't felt like I'll be dying the next hours, so please, could you two stop?", Jane raised an eyebrow. She felt like a mother right now, whom had to care of her little children. "I don't want to act like a mother yet.", she looked at Shan Yu and reached out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:49 am

He reached his hand to pick up the stones of Pocahontas's necklace, putting it in Janes hand. He gave his daughter one last glance before looking at Jane. "I am done." He said leading Jane away.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:55 am

Jane stared at the stones in her hand. "Why have you done that?", she whispered. While moving the stones from hand to hand, she looked shortly at Pocahontas and then back to the stones. "When it was all she had left of her mother...", a single tear dripped down her face, Jane was a bit relieved he couldn't see it. "I would be so happy to have something like that from my mom.", Jane took one stone and held it before her face. "Are you that mad at her? You said it was a present for your wife from you...",
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:13 pm

"I had no wife." He said rather bluntly.
"She can get it back if she really wants it back. But she is going to have to earn it." He took the necklace, starting to put it back together stone by stone, like he had made it back then. "This is not just a necklace to me. And I want to see it on someone who deserves to wear it." He finished putting the necklace together, and looked at the finished work.
He then turned to Jane, tying the necklace on her neck. "I think you are a better judge at that than I am."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:24 pm

Jane opened her mouth, blushing. Then she touched the necklace and looked at Shan Yu. "I can decide if she gets it back?", Jane looked down on it. "And what if... what if I want to keep it for myself?", she tilted her head. "Am I someone who deserves to wear it?", Jane hesitantly took Shan Yu's hand.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:29 pm

He shrugged. "That is entirely up to you. If you want, I can always make you one of your own. I wouldn't have given it to you if you weren't." He said running his thumb over her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:34 pm

Jane looked at their crossed fingers and smiled. "I'll see. I hope she won't be too mad at you for doing this.", she leaned at Shan Yu and closed her eyes. "Why are we here now?", she looked around again. More people had awaken and it went louder in the hall. "I don't like this place, I would rather love to be somewhere else."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:39 pm

"She can be mad at me for all she wants. She needs to learn some manners." He looked around. "I don't know. Let's just hope it will be over soon." He did not like these masks, and he couldn't really blame Pocahontas for trying to get out of there. He didn't want to be part of no games either.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:52 pm

"Yes...", Jane whispered. Hopefully it was over soon. Hopefully no one had to die. Jane pressed her body closer to Shan Yu's and sighed. She really hoped it was over soon and she could be with Shan Yu... alone. Her mind went crazy and she missed the sex. Immediately Jane blushed. What was she thinking of? But to be true...
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:33 pm

Tulio couldn't help but smile at the warmth of her body. For once, after he had woken up in this strange and unfamiliar land, he didn't feel so alone... he felt like, he had someone...
He wished he could kiss the top of her head, but instead let his head rest gently on top of hers, not caring if this looked queer to the people around them. No one were even paying attention to them, and even if they did they meant nothing to him, simply strangers. She was all that mattered now, she knew who he was!
"Meg...?" he asked quietly, afraid to ask in fear he might make her cry once again. "Who am I...?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:46 am

(OOC: Please check out the task section I have posted three tasks there. Check them out before you post again
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:03 am

[OOC: Just to let you know, the link you posted can "only be viewed by administrators" xD]
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

Aantal berichten : 25

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:57 am

((Sorry for the late! XD))

Isabella woke up, she laid an hand on her head, you don't have any idea of how it really hurted her! She groaned and slowly opened her eyes, where was she again?! Tables, music in the air and a lot of people? Isa snorted, she wasn't take to this new way to 'travel' in the Island!
She sighed and moved her head on her face, but what she coud touch was only a mask, not a simple mask, but the mask she chose where she met the other girls! If not which mask she was wearing?! She had even the cloak!
"Ma che..." she whispered as she noticed that also her dress was different, black? She made a face under the mask, why a so sad colour?! Were they at a funeral?!
She woke up and watched around, impossible recognize someone, not with the mask on their face! She sighed and tried to remove the mask from her face. Nothing... It didn't move from it!
She sighed again and watched around, what were they doing there?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Venatian ball (taks 3)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next