Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Task 9 : The murder

Go down 
+4
BriarRose
Isabella
Esmeralda
Eris
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eris
Admin
Eris

Aantal berichten : 66
Registratiedatum : 2012-08-26

Task 9 : The murder Empty
PostSubject: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:43 pm

Hades had brought everyone to the living room. Placing Esmeralda and Dr.Facilier on one side of the glass/mirror wall. And the rest of the humans on the other side.

Eris was watching the scene from the shadows. She would have to guide Esmeralda to do as Hades wanted her to. And try to keep the party going without people going insane. Her eyes went from Rose to Shan Yu. Towards Jane and Megara. It was sad that Rose had to be between those humans. But who was she to quinstion Hades.. Eris kept waiting for them to awake and enjoy the show.
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.forum.co.ee
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Aantal berichten : 72
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:25 pm

Esmeralda woke up, a strange sensation running up her neck. She sat and instinctively raised her hand toward her throat... What was that? A collar? And with sharped spines?

Esmeralda stood up in panic. From all the jokes she had endured so far, this one was the worst. She turned around to look for something that could help her getting rid of that damned collar, only to see a knife, a strange bottle, a rope and... a man. What did all of that mean?

But she had no time to wonder about it. She had to get rid of what was enclosing her throat before getting hurt. She quickly grabbed the knife and tried to cut her collar... In vain. Not that the knife wasn't sharped.

Suddenly, Esmeralda felt the collar tightening and froze. "C'est pas vrai, mais qu'est-ce que c'est que ce truc?!" she wondered outloud, panicked.
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

Aantal berichten : 25

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:18 am

Isabella woke up again in a different and - actually - new location, she sighed and scratched her head. Where was she now?! She looked around, everybody was still sleeping - even if she didn't know if call that sleep - and there was only a woman but she seemed to not have seen her. She cleared her throath and tried to call the woman "Ehm... Can you help me?" she asked without success. She sighed, maybe she was deaf! She tried to walk closer to her but something stopped her walk, was it glass?! In the middle of... wait! In the middle of what?! She turned around and it seemed like a sort of room, at least what could remain of a room! She turned again at the girl and started to walk near this invisible wall to see if actually there was a door or something.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:19 am

Rose woke up. She looked up. Rubbing her eyes. "Ehm... Can you help me?" Rose looked to her side. Seeing a woman who was what seemed being held back by something. And than..This other woman with a knife. What was going on? Rose stood up quickly walking towards the other woman. ''It might not be the best idea to ask a woman with a knife...If she could help you.'' Rose let her hand go forward. There seemed to be something blocking her way. Rose frowned sightly. What was this?
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:36 am

Esmeralda jumped hearing a female voice. She turned around, suspicious, to try to see who was there but she only saw a huge mirror in the middle of the room. "Where are you?" she asked, frowning.

When a second voice rose, Esmeralda looked at the knife she was holding. Even though the first voice sounded familiar, she was sure she had never heard the second one. And the woman whose voice it was was already pissing Esmeralda off. "As if I had the choice!" she growled, annoyed. "In case you haven't noticed yet I have this damned sharped spines wrapped around my neck. But if you know a better way to get rid of them I'll listen!"

Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:27 am

Eris frowned when Esmeralda started yelling at Rose. Eris slowly went towards Esmeralda But making sure she was invisable. She let her hands go On Esmeralda's Shoulders. ''Now now dear...No need to get so upset'' Her voice traveling in Esmeralda's head.

''You see that man? Over there? He has tried to persuade women into making deals with him and let me tell you they ended up bad... You see that necklace around his neck? It holds his magic. He has no right having that..does he? Perhaps you should take him out of his misery.'' Eris tried to talk Esmeralda into murdering the man. Her voice echoing into Esmeralda's mind. Only for Esmeralda to hear.
Isabella or Rose had nothing to do with this.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:14 am

Esmeralda jumped once again feeling someone touching her shoulder. She quickly turned around, raising her knife in a defense position. But there wasn't anything. She remained in that position, folding her eyes to try to descern any living form.

A voice rose in her head. The same kind of voice wich had led her to the Oasis a few days ago. She was about to ask her who she was and what was happening when she mentioned things the man lying on the floor had done. Esmeralda's hands turned into fists. "You are trying to provok me, aren't you?" "Who are you exactly? Eris?" she asked, really upset to feel manipulated like that.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:34 am

Eris went backwards When Esmeralda wanted to harm her. Not that Esmeralda could harm her. When the girl started questioning her she grinned. ''It is you or him.'' She answered back into Esmeralda's head.
It was true. That collar Hades had given the girl, That could kill the girl. And she did not want Esmeralda to die.

The girl had this spirit and personallity that was facinating. And that was too powerful to lose. Eris went backwards. Slolwy moving away from the girl.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:16 am

"Why do you mean by that?" suspiciously asked Esmeralda. She got a kind of answer when the spines started to tighten a bit more around her neck. "Aïe!" Her gaze fell on the knife she was holding and she started to understand the terrible meaning of Eris' (if it really was Eris) words.

Her heart beat faster and her eyes grew wider. She slowly turned her head to the man Eris wanted her to kill. She had already done that once. She had already felt hot blood flowing on her hands and splashing her face. She didn't want to feel that again. And how could she kill a person who isn't even able to defend itself.

Eris' words were still resounding in Esmeralda's head "It's you or him."
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

Aantal berichten : 25

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:00 pm

((Sorry! Razz Late reply! ^\\\^ ))

Isabella turned as she heard a voice from behind. The blonde girl that welcomed her the firts day on the Island! She kept her breath, was reallly she?! But, wait! A knife?! Where?! She turned at the girl behind the glass wall. Cavoli! She has a knife for real! she covered her mouth, she didn't even noticed it! Luckily there was the wall.
Isabella turned at the blonde again with her face a little red "Ehm... Actualy I think you're right..." she smiled scratching the back of her neck. She felt stupid for not seeing that weapon in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Aantal berichten : 134
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-16
Leeftijd : 35

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:49 am

Jane sat in a corner of the room, her arms wrapped around her knees. She had been awaken a few moments before. Fortunately her stomach seemed to calm down. Or there was nothing in her to throw up. She sighed and stroke through her hair. Jane knew, she needed to eat something soon or her body would get thinner and thinner. And she wasn't being the fattest at all. If it would stay like this, it would be her or the baby in the end. Jane sighed again.

She lifted her head and watched Esmeralda through the glass. How would that girl decide?
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:56 am

Rose nodded to Isabella. Looking through the glass wall. The woman had seemed to be talking either to Hades...or to herself...Or Eris..? She slowly walked away from the what semed like a wall made of glass. Looking if somebody was awake. She noticed Jane sitting in a corner. A smirk was playing on her lips. She walked towards Jane. Seemed like she was just as focussed on the darkhaired woman as Isabella was.
''Jane.'' She said with a smirk. ''You know allot of books right?'' She asked as she sat down. ''I need some of your knownledge.''
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:02 am

Jane turned her head in the direction, a female voice was coming from. Her thoughts were drifted away, so she needed a few seconds to realize who was speaking to her and what she wanted. Blinking with her eyes, Jane tilted her head. Did she hear right? "You need what?", she asked a bit rude, though she didn't meant to.

"Sorry.", she looked away, blushing. Sighing, Jane nodded. "I read many of them. But I don't think I knew something that would be helpful for your problem.", she moved slightly away, to give Rose more space to sit down. This woman, still interesting for her, made her feel uncomfortable. Their last talk was... More or less before the island changed and they didn't seem to get along very well.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:32 am

''Excuse me?'' She raised her eyebrow. ''I do not remember already mentioning my problem?'' She said looking at the girl. She had to admit she was a bit taken away by Jane's rudeness in the start. Though they hadn't gotten the best friends the last time they spoke. But she wanted to know about Jane all along. It was a interesting girl and she was much more educated about the world. About all the things Rose probably didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:40 am

Jane shrugged. "You're problem might be something with your family or lovers. Or it's something with Hades. I don't believe I know something that might be helpful for you.", she sighed again. But actually... Jane moved again, sitting more comfortably and looked straight at Rose. "Tell me. I try to help you. I can't promise."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:57 am

Rose laughed. ''Not my family, Nor my lovers. But it was indeed Hades.'' She smirked. Her family? Whta family? The child that was given away, The lover who wanted her to be a mother of a child that was never hers to be. Nor was her family ever to be a family. It was better for her to just start living like she did before. Rose stood up. ''Perhaps you would know how to get rid off Hades..''
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:38 am

(OOC: Has it been planned that Facilier won't wake up at all? scratch )
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:44 am

(OOC: Yeah, The player of Facilier is too busy to rp and I got permission to get Facilier killed xD)
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am

Jane tilted her head from side to side. "Why do you want to know that?", she asked curious. She might had read a few of books about different kind of Gods and Goddesses, but why at all Hades? Well... Jane sighed. "He's not the one easy to get rid of..."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:09 am

Rose nodded. ''I thought so..'' Sighing, She leaned against the wall. ''But you know how?'' Looking down at Jane. She kept her eye at the crowd and Esmeralda. If she could get rid of Hades...Then everything would return to normal. And she could try to rebuild the island with Eris.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:26 am

"Mmh...", Jane turned her head, looking back at Esmeralda. "There are three brothers. Zeus, Poseidon and Hades. They are the strongest Gods on earth. Zeus and Poseidon sent Hades to the Underworld to rule it, because Hades longed for the Olympe to be the only ruler. So Hades got caged in the Underworld. I know so far, from a book, that there always has to be a ruler of the Underworld. Do you wanna become it?", she turned her head back to Rose. "And to be true. A God can only be killed by another God. They are bored immortals, coming on earth to get some fun."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:09 am

Rose nodded. She knew where Hades came from. But still.. Rose frowned when Jane asked if she wanted to become a god of the underworld she frowned. Why would she...Well she wouldn't have to worry about Dying or Eris. She would be pulling the strings... Rose bit her lip. It was really tempting. But foolish. She would have to plan this really good. ''So in order to kill him, I need a god.'' She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:13 am

Jane nodded. "I don't think you can bring Eris to kill him. They are so alike. Even if they would get mad hearing it.", she chuckled. "You need to find one somewhere else or become one on your own. Both not really easy...", she shrugged again.

"To be true... Hades and Eris were those Gods, keeping my interest the most, while I hided in the libraries...", Jane sighed.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Leeftijd : 27

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:59 am

Megara woke up, her vision in a blur. She heard familiar voices echoing around her but she couldn't tell where they were coming from. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, then looked around. She saw Esmeralda and Dr. Facilier in the corner of a room, and to her surprise- Esme had a knife.

"Esmeralda?" Meg softly whispered. She saw her wince in pain and grab her neck. Meg noticed a spiky collar that was probably the source of her pain. Meg stood up and started to walk towards her, until something blocked her way. Meg tried to continue walking but kept hitting some invisible wall. She sighed and turned her attention towards the other voices.

"Jane, Rose.." Meg said quietly as she approached them. "Another game Eris has prepared for us?" She said, the question mostly towards Rose.

OOC: Sorry I haven't been on in forever v.v School is a pain!
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:12 am

When Megara walked towards them and greeted them she gave the woman a simple nod. "Another game Eris has prepared for us?"''Hades!'' She growled at Megara. ''If you haven't noticed Hades pulled on the strings last time. And after Kida destroyed the island he has taken control. None of this is Eris her work. She protects her home, But deep down she wants to kill Hades as much as most of us do.'' Rose said not taking her eyes off Megara. She wanted to make sure that they would stop blaming Eris when it was Hades.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Task 9 : The murder
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next