Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)

Go down 
+4
Cassim
Dr. Facilier
Shan-Yu
Eris
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eris
Admin
Eris

Aantal berichten : 66
Registratiedatum : 2012-08-26

Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) Empty
PostSubject: Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:39 am

Eris had done as Hades ordered. To her most disgust.
Eris had brought the Masks with her. She also brought Cloaks.
She sent out a signal through the forest. Making sure it would only reach those people who were chosen by Hades, Though she was not aware of what Hades was planning. But it would sure mean no good. Eris decided it was time to leave.

Laying the masks on a wooden block together with the cloaks. Hades had ordered her to write a letter but that was In Eris her thoughts of no use since most of them couldn't even read. Laying down the letter. She vanished in air.

Letter:
Hello my dear pets,

How about we play a little game.
Before you, you see masks. Choose wisely, Every mask holds a different number.
What this number will do..Is to be a mystery, Keep the mask with you. And take a cloak with you to.
We don't want you to freeze to death do we?
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.forum.co.ee
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Aantal berichten : 103
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:47 am

Shan yu followed the voice to the oasis. He found it suspicious that there wasn't anyone in there. As he aproached he got even more suspicious when he saw the masks. What were the Gods planning?
He slowly read the note, looking at the masks again. He had no idea what the colors meant, so he just took the blue one because it appealed to him the most.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Facilier

Dr. Facilier

Aantal berichten : 13
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-19

PostSubject: Indigo   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:17 am

Facilier slowly creaked his eyes open surveying the land before him. This dream was surely getting out of hand. Certainly this was nothing more than one of the nasty side effects of cheap tricks. He'd had to resort to such actions due to that ridiculous accusation from that nagging old maid. Off richlings had nothing better to do than poke their noses into his modest affairs. He pulled the brim of his hat closer to his forehead shivering from the chilling cold. What harm would it do for this dream to turn on a heater or something?

Turning his ears quickly pricked up at the sound of a voice. The echo resounded in his ears speaking what seemed to be a ghostly whisper of his name. Rising he stumbled over his feet huddling into himself as he took heavy steps. As he neared the spot the voice manifested from, his eyes took in the various articles before him. Masks? Was this a cryptic way for this foggy half-reality to mock him? Grimacing Facilier reached for the indigo one having a preference for such a color. "A cloak now that's more like it!" He commented to himself quickly whipping the article of clothing around his shoulders. Maybe it was time for him to explore this odd seeming reality and most importantly find a way out.
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:10 pm

(hey guys. i can rp for a bit thx to my little sister and her Ipod touch)

Cassim yawned as he made his way to the oasis followed by Tulio.
He slept very little in order to keep watch.
But when he heard the voice, he woke Tulio and half-dragged the sleepy guy with him so that both of them could go and find the source of the voice.
He arrived at the small oasis just in time to see a man pick up a funny looking mask and cloak.
He walked over to the wooden block and picked up the note, squinting at words, suspiciously.
He reached down and chose the red mask and cloak.
He then went to a tree in the opposite corner and leaned against it as he studied the mask and cloak with narrowed eyes.
What was this all about?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Facilier

Dr. Facilier

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:41 pm

Facilier glanced out of the corner of his eye at the figure picking up the red cloak. He'd had many dreams but he'd never been the sort to have others step into them unless you counted that awful time he'd caught a case of bad gumbo. Walking over to the figure the thin man leaned back on his heels wondering exactly what kind of reason he was having such a realistic vision. It'd never come over him before so lifelike.

"How ya'll doing? Name's Dr. Facilier. And you?" He inquired to the man studying the mask with as careful precision as he had himself. No reason to be in a dream alone after all why not humor himself.
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:39 pm

"I'm Cassim," he replied silently.
He slowly looked from the mask to the lanky man.
"And I'm as good as it gets, doctor."
Doctor, eh?
A smirk formed but, under the cover of his own hood, it was not easily seen.
"Tell me doctor. What do you study?"
He fixed the man with a look of serious curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:16 pm

Shan Yu saw others arving to the oasis. He walked closer to them. "You two are new here. How did you get here?" Stupid question really. Eris must have brought them here.
He was surprised to see Tulio too. He was supposed to be dead, atleast Rose thought so. This wasn't good. He turned his attention back to the two strangers. "I am Shan Yu."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Facilier

Dr. Facilier

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:01 am

"Well Cassim ya'll can't be too well. Giv'n that you're stuck here in the middle of a dream in what seems like nowhere with nothing to but a scrap of cloth and a twisted looking prop to your name." He commented grimacing at the sight of the odd item. The good Doctor was still clearly unaware that he was actually caught up in a new tragic reality his mind still halfway numbed from the effects of his parlor tricks.

"Study?" Facilier grimaced at the very thought. Only rich children had the money to sit and learn. "Self-taught my good man. A doctor's gotta know what's really ailing his client when they come to call. I specialize in getting to the root of the matter. Anything you need I deliver...for a small fee, you know man has to make a living you understand.

The doctor turned towards the form of Shan Yu curious at his words. "Yes that's quite the unique name." New? Did that mean that other people inhabited this place. Peculiar, this dream was getting even more frustrating by the minute. "...New? Why I think I should be asking you how you ended up here. After all this is my dream."
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:47 am

The strange man had woken him, and he was eternally grateful, for his nightmares were filled with fires and locks of golden hair. He was sure he was in Hell, in the darkest pits of Hell. He could feel the pain in his body, every moment aching, but not from the flames... the pain was like nothing he had ever felt before, as from the inside out. As if his heart was being stabbed though his chest remained intact.
He woke in a cold sweat, and did his hardest to hide the panick, but the fear must have been obvious in his eyes.
He was grateful that the man did not pry, and instead only pointed out the faint voice calling. He could hear it now, now that he had calmed down... and it was calling for him. Calling his name.
He had a feeling he had not yet escaped the nightmare, simply just changed from one nightmare to another. And yet, he had to follow the voice, what if it knew.. what if it had answers... he must know.
He only stopped as he saw new people. Strange faces he could not seem to place in his memory, every single one of them. He could not know what they wanted, or why he had been led here. Luckily, the people seemed to give him next to no attention, and he finally calmed down after standing alone for a while.
As he dared looking around his eyes fell on cloakes, and he quickly grabbed the opportunity to take a hold of one, ensuring himself a bit of warmth, but as soon as he had draped it around his shoulders his eyes fell on something beside the cloaks... masks? Why were there masks?
He could not know, and he wasn't sure if he wanted to know, but it seemed everyone had taken one, so he glanced around nervously before grabbing the white mask and once again stepped back into the shadows, where it was safe... and where no one would pay him any mind...
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:09 am

Shan yu raised his eyebrow at the dark skinned man. Was he playing with a full set? He grabbed the mans hand, taking the stone blade he had made so long ago out, and cutting a small gash on the mans palm. "Do you still think it is a dream? I assure you it's all real." He said letting the other man to have his hand back. "I have spent many months in this island, and I can say that I haven't seen any of you here before."
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

Aantal berichten : 96
Leeftijd : 28

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:18 am

Hades was skipping around in his costume. When he was finally at the Oasis he put a curious face on. “Hey. Kitty Cat. Where are you?”
With his muscular arm he grab a branch pulling himself up. He looked around before letting go. Hades landed with ease.
A sound made him turn around. At least that is what they would think when he gazed at the boys.
Cassim, Facilier, Shan-Yu and Tulio. He came closer to them. His brown hair was sweeping around with his movement. His clothes that were ones formal were now slightly ripped. “Hello. Can you tell me where I am?” He said it in a polite form. Before anyone could answer him, he continued.
“I heard a female voice calling me. It sounded like a cat with a speech.” He brought his hand towards his chin, rubbing over it in a thoughtful matter.
“But now I say it out loud. It was probably more of jeopardy.”

[OCC: I hope I didn’t make him too weird xD He is acting with all his love <333]
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:42 am

So he's a schemer.
It didn't much to get that Facilier was probably out of his mind and a feasible scam artist.
Cassim smirked at Shan yu's display of reality to the doctor.
He then turned his attention to him.
"Months."
He shifted his gaze to the new man that arrive.
It seems only men were being brought here.
He scanned everyone's faces, assessing the situation.
"I take it someone called us all here. For what, is the real question."
He crossed his arms and pressed his right shoulder against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Facilier

Dr. Facilier

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:12 pm

Facilier pursed his lips as he glanced down at the man taking his hand. He had often been known to do the same when it was necessary after all what was a doctor if he never collected a little blood. He grimaced as the blade cut through his flesh the sudden spike of pain enough to clear his mind a little of being caught in one of his own crafty illusions. So it was real, everything he'd seen actually had happened for once. Grimacing Facilier took his hand back his mind reeling with frustration. He hated being trapped. There hadn't ever been a cage he'd been content to stay in, he'd had enough of that in his youth. Looking at the new person who arrived he raised an eyebrow at the cat analogy. That was quite an interesting but true way to put it.

"Look like I've been proven wrong then." He stated with a slight clench of his hand. "That doesn't really matter much now. How y'all been here for months? Is there not anyway to escape this place?"
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:49 pm

He watched the new person walk in. If Facilier wasn't playing with a full set, this guy didn't have all his dwarfs in the same mine.
He just labeled the new man as a fool, not thinking he could be anything dangerous.
He turned his attention back to Cassim and Facilier. "Most likely we are here to take part in some sick game. There is a God and a Goddess pulling the strings here on the island."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Facilier

Dr. Facilier

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:35 pm

"Pleasant." Facilier stiffly replied. Just great now the very tricks and fairytales he'd accounted as fool's beliefs were coming true. He had no desire to be used in the games of beings with actual powers. He preferred them to stay in their place as legends that gave a fortune teller a heavy purse.

"What exactly do you figure these masks are for?" He stopped halfway in his speech analyzing his item a little more closely. This was no longer some odd dreamed up figment of his imagination that he could easily retreat from opening his eyes. It was clear that now this was a case of escaping from a trap. If there was one thing Facilier was good at it was getting out of tough scraps.

"Back in my home we have something a lil' similar. The masks that is, though I have no idea what this could possibly be for. Have you ever gone through anything similar to this since you've been on this scrap of land?"
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:06 pm

A game... Fantastic.
Cassim stared Shan yu down as he took in the details of what he said.
He wasn't really sure what he expected but the presence of Gods sure as hell wasn't on the list.
He listened to Facilier talk and looked to him.
He has some familiarity with the masks?
"Anyone else looked at the note?"
He was curious as to what it said.
For there was no way he'd openly admit to being illiterate.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Facilier

Dr. Facilier

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:59 pm

"Guess I might as well." Facilier commented picking up the scrap of paper and holding it out before him. He turned a bit to stare at the shadows that the man who taken the white mask retreated into.

"If ya'll want to come out you're free to or just have a listen. I'm only gonna read this once." He stated evenly. Straightening the paper he gripped it tightly trying to see if he could procure some type of hidden message from the words.

"It reads,

Hello my dear pets,

What this number will do..Is to be a mystery, Keep the mask with you. And take a cloak with you to.
We don't want you to freeze to death do we?"

Huh. Well that doesn't really tell me anything. Unless somehow these colors might mean something. I'm not quite sure myself. Any of you all take anything from that?"
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

Aantal berichten : 96
Leeftijd : 28

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:05 am

Hades had listened quietly to the men. He contained his smile. They probably thought he was just weird. “Guess something will happen when everyone has a mask.” He looked at the masks, acting like he was searching for a mask he wanted. “My name is Proteus. I don’t remember coming here. Only that my boat was in a storm.” He picked up the violet mask and took one cloak. “If this is just a game. There should be a winner at the end, right?” He turned around to face the men again.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 2:47 am

Game... game... game...
Tulio had kept in the shadows, away from the men, but he could still hear them talking. Their words flew around in a blur and he only picked up pieces as his mind was desperatly busy with making sense of the situation.
This is a game...
He hadn't asked for a game, any more than he had asked for anything else, and the undertone of it all gave him chills. Something told him this would not be pleasant or in any way a fun game.. not for them at least.
His nightmares still haunted him, nagging at the back of his mind.. this had to be yet another nightmare... the most lifelike one of them all, but it could not be something else... His mind tormented him at every turn, trying to warn him of danger not there.. but how could he know there wasn't? He didn't know anything of this place..
Choose wisely, Every mask holds a different number, came the words from one of the men and as he looked up it became apperant that the man was holding a piece of paper he was reading from.
Looking down at his mask in his hand he could not find a number, so the meaning behind the words remained a mystery. Scared and aware all the same, he still clutched the mask in his hand hoping that it would somehow bring him fortune.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:59 am

"Or alot of losers. I just concentrate on surviving here." He would not speculate on what could happen with the masks. He would be wrong anyway.
He glanced towards Tulio again. The man didn't seem to be in his element. Either it was because he didn't remember anything from before, or that he had no girls to woo. It seemed though Tulio hadn't regocnised him either.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Aantal berichten : 16

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:59 am

Jim woke up alone in the forest. He hadn't seen the girl from earlier for a long time and wondered what could have happened. He wasn't sure if it was better being all alone than being with a stranger. Suddenly he noticed a voice calling him. It didn't seem right and it made him feel uneasy. However, it couldn't be worse than being lost in the dark forest on his own. He decided to follow the mysterious voice.
Eventually Jim arrived at the oasis. He saw a lot of somewhat familiar faces, but also some faces he didn't recognize at all. They all seemed to be in possession of a cloak and a mask. He wondered where they had gotten those, but soon enough Jim noticed a few other cloaks and mask in a pile. He slowly walked closer to them. Should he take a cloak and a mask as well? He studied the masks for a while. 3 left. But what if he wasn't supposed to take one? He looked around at the other people. He turned towards the masks and cloaks again. The masks looked so mysterious. He had never seen them up so close before. He traced his fingers over the green mask.
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:47 am

"Hello my dear pets,
We don't want you to freeze to death do we?"

Cassim listened intently as Facilier read the note.
He smiled as he quietly analyzed each sentence.
He then looked at the masks in each person's hand and then his own.
He shifted his gaze to the new kid that walked in and then to Shan yu.
He continued to stare at Shan yu until he finally got his attention.
He then nodded as a signal for him to follow as he walked away from the group toward a patch of frozen Palm trees in an abandoned corner.
"Tell me your thoughts on this game," he whispered when they were finally alone.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

Aantal berichten : 4

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:30 am

Sinbad stood, hidden from view as he watched the others. He listened as one of the men read from a piece of paper, glancing over at the remaining objects. He noticed someone he recognised walk towards them and quickly followed him, stealing the mask from under his fingertips.

'Thanks,' he said from behind him as he grabbed the green cloak as well.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:50 am

Shan Yu followed the stranger. He seemed to be the surviving type, wanting to know as much as he could about this place. He liked this mans way of thinking.
He stopped by the tree, turning to face Cassim. He took a deep breath. "What do you want to know? It would take me rather long if I told you everything."
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Aantal berichten : 16

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:56 am

Jim looked bewildered as the mask was removed from under his fingertips. "Hey," he shouted and looked up at the person who had taken it right in front of him. To his surprise it had been someone he knew. "S-Sinbad?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next