Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Task 9 : The murder

Go down 
+4
BriarRose
Isabella
Esmeralda
Eris
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

Aantal berichten : 134
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-16
Leeftijd : 35

Task 9 : The murder - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:18 am

Jane lifted her head and smiled softly at Meg, nodding. When Rose got an outburst by Meg's sentence, she chuckled. "It really doesn't matter who it was or who wasn't. We'll might all die in the end.", Jane shrugged. She was still sitting on the ground. Her view flew around again, facing every single one of the lifeless bodies. They needed to wake up soon.

When she reached the glass, her glance stayed on Esmeralda's face. That girl had so much of courage, but was still so fragile. 'Is it the way others see me as well?', Jane's eyes turned glassy, her thoughts drifting away.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Aantal berichten : 72
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-15
Leeftijd : 27

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:51 am

Megara glared back at Rose and was about to speak out against her until Jane interrupted her. She smiled softly at Jane and gave her a nod.

"She's right," Meg folded her arms. "All we should worry about now is keeping ourselves alive." Meg still knew it was Eris inside. How could Rose be so naive? She shook the thoughts out of head and stared at Esmeralda.

"So do you know what's going on with her?" Meg asked pointing to Esme.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:51 am

Rose clenched her teeth. ''Perhaps we might die..'' She sighed inside. These people were in denial. ''Perhaps very soon.'' It was hard to tyr to keep herself from bursting into anger.

How much these people wanted to think it was actually Eris. Rose started walking another direction. She didn't want to be near Megara nor Jane. It was not worth trying to fight against those people. they were blind. So so blind.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:09 am

Jane turned her head, when something next to her was moving. Seeing Rose go away, she frown. "You are acting like a little child.", she said to her. "Like your daughter.", mumbling quietly afterwards. Maybe mother and daughter weren't that different.

How did this all happen at all?
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:19 am

Esmeralda was still staring at the sleeping man. She vaguely heard a conversation between people she couldn't see but none of what they said was reaching her. She felt dizzy and grabbed her head. What should she do?

The pain caused by the spines tightening aroud her neck and starting to sink in her flesh helped her remembering she had no choice but to kill or get killed. Her hands started shaking. She closed her eyes. No! She wasn't weak! She had promised herself not to be weak anymore and she couldn't fail now.

She felt anger melting with her fear and disgust. Anger against what she had endured and what she was enduring. Anger against this fate that seemed to play a twisted game with her life. Esmeralda re-opened her eyes. She bent down to pick up a stone and throwed it with rage on the one she was supposed to kill. "WAKE UP!"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:22 am

Rose stopped. Turning around. ''No.. You haven't seen Hades have looked him in the eyes have gotten your skin burned by him. You haven't Jane. I hope you one day see the truth. That it is not Eris, But this time Hades who will harm and will kill us.'' When jane spoke about her child she laughed.

''Kida is not my daughter, She died when Hades recreated her. For as much as I could try to accept her as my daughter, I was the one who gave her away. And the moment, The very moment I gave her up. I've lost the name of being her mother.'' Rose said in a voice that was her most coldest. ''Do not tell me that I am the child, When you are not even done trying to figure out your own family.'' Rose turned around and walked away.

"WAKE UP!" Rose walked towards the glass wall she saw Esmeralda throw a rock at the male. Perhaps he was already dead. He had been sleeping for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:27 am

Jane stood up and walked silently towards Rose. Being in front of her, she lifted her hand and slapped Rose in the face. "Shut up!", she said, calmly and softly. "I met Hades before. And he did burn my skin as well. Don't judge me, when you don't know me at all. You don't know anything. Maybe I don't know anything about you too.", Jane shook her head.

"You can't lose the name of being a mother. Kida might dislike you for what Hades told her. But inside. Inside she'll love you. Because she knows you.", Jane laid her hand on her stomach. "Maybe I don't know what might happen to my baby. Maybe I don't know if I will get the family I want to. But I can tell you for sure, that I won't give up to protect the ones I love. Even if I fail.", a single tear dropped down her cheek. "I'm feeling so sorry for you, that you can't understand the meaning of life."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:41 am

The man still had no reaction. Esmeralda was getting more and more angry as she felt the spines slowly sinking in her throat. She mechaniquely picked up other small stones and continued throwing them at the sleeping man. "C'est pas vrai, réveille toi au moins espèce d'abruti!!" she shouted, desperate. At leat she wouldn't feel that bad if he was able to defend himself.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:01 pm

Rose was shocked by Jane's reaction. She lifted one hand to her cheek after Jane seemed done with her speech. she let her hand sink down and Take Jane's hand.

''The problem here is, That you've grown up with a different perspective of the meaning of life. Do not insult me by hitting me. I do not deny what I've done. But Do not bother trying to clear the endless skies of grey. For you will only find peace into the darkness.'' Rose let go off the girl her hand. Taking a step back. Giving the girl a bitter smile. ''One day you'll see.'' She turned back around. Walking away
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:40 pm

"You started to learn the meaning of love, but want to stay alone in darkness?", she mumbled surprised, shaking her head. Jane turned around and walked back to Meg and the corner she had been sitting in. She sat back down and laid her head on her knees. This woman needed quite more than a slap in her face to understand.

Jane had been alone most of her life as well. They weren't that different. "Maybe it's you whose blind...", she said more to herself than any other in this room. Eris could've some feelings for Rose, but Gods were tricky. If Eris doesn't see anything useful in her anymore, she'd be killing her like everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Aantal berichten : 103

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:59 pm

Shan Yu woke up in a room somewhere. He looked around, seeing most of the girls up.
He moved to Jane, placing his hand on her hip.
"What is going on?" He asked Jane. He could see that Esmeralda woman with that darkskinned man behind some kind of seethrough wall.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:09 am

Jane startled for a moment, when someone touched her hip. She had been away in her thoughts again. When she saw it was Shan Yu, she smiled softly and leaned her head against his shoulder. "I'm not quite sure... But I think it's something like kill him or you die. And Rose had clearly stated it was Hades idea, not Eris.", Jane sighed. "That woman is really stubborn and her idea..."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:24 am

Shan Yu looked at Esmeralda. "Well she should get it done with. If she expects a fair fight she is a fool."
He then looked to see Rose. He tried to keep his face straight, not showing Rose how he disliked her.
"What idea?" He asked looking at Jane now.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:27 am

Jane shrugged slightly. "She wants to kill Hades. I don't know if this will make it better. But she seems to think that it will solve the problems she has or Eris has.", Jane sighed. "I think it will just cause more problems than we have right now."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:31 am

"Well do you know how to kill him then? If you do we could kill Eris aswell." He whispered to her ear, not wanting Rose to hear that.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:36 am

Jane stroke through her hair, looking at her feet. "You need a God to kill a God.", she mumbled. "But Eris and Hades are so much alike, they won't kill each other. Both of them like chaos and games. Even if it's Hades who's playing with us right now and Eris maybe dislikes it that he's in charge, she loves his games. Like I told Rose... You'll need to find another God or become one yourself. Besides the fact that the person who kills Hades will be the next Ruler of the Underworld.", she shivered.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:01 am

Shan Yu sighed, rubbing the spot between his brow with his thumb. "Damn... Nothing is easy with these Gods around."
"How would one even become a God?" He asked hoping she knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:14 am

Jane nodded smiling. "Well... When you die selfless you might become a God.", she moved and sat down on Shan Yu's lap, taking his face in her hands. "But you need to do it with all your heart. Just doing a selfless feat, won't make you a hero.", she moved her face next to his and kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:28 am

That was useless. She knew deep inside he wouldn't wake up. For the first time since she had heard Eris' orders, she started to listen to all those voices she could hear.

She coldly turned around and faced the place they were coming from. Who were they not to care about what was happening? How could they not care to know either her or the sleeping man was going to die? Her feelings had started to fade away. Replaced by a shield made of coldness and determination she had built to protect herself. Only anger remained. She walked decisively to the strange mirror where all the voices were coming from.

Reaching it, she hitted it once with the hand she had the knife in, letting her hand placed on the mirror as if she wanted to lean on it. "Does ANY of you have a solution or is death such a small deal for each one of you?" she asked with a cold and deadly tone, her eyes closed and her head bent forward.

The pain in her neck started to be quite unbearable.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:09 am

He smiled at her a bit bitterly. "Well then that might be a bit difficult for me. I don't do a unselfish things." He said caressing her arm.
When Esmeralda came to the glass wall to moralise over the killing he stood up, moving closer to the glass.
"Listen, it is either you or him, it's not negotiable. Eris or Hades is not going to negotiate the rules of the game with you, so why not just get it over with."
He then pointed at the knife in her hand, though she could not see that, and he didn't really know that either. "If you want it painless for him I suggest you drive that thing into his heart."
Being a killer he knew these things. He would have snapped his neck. Quick, painless and clean.
"If you find it difficult then imagine you are stabbing someone you hate alot." She seemed like a woman who could harbore some hatred.

OOC: Q.Q sorryy
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:21 am

Jane felt herself pushed off his lap quite ungentle and sighed. She wrapped her arms around her body and stared through the glass at Esmeralda. If she would've been there... She would've died instead of killing the man. Jane stroke through her hair and walked towards Shan Yu and Esmeralda, placing her hand next to the one of the dark-haired woman. "I would've died instead of using the knife.", she mumbled quietly, not knowing if she could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

Aantal berichten : 25

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:58 am

Isabella didn't even noticed that also another girl woke up after her and Rose. She walked near them keeping an eye on the girl behind the wall without say something more. That was already an awkward situation and she didn't want to make it worse.
Even if - after that also Megara woke up - thigs started to fall when Rose and Jane started to yell at each other making Isabella feel more awkward, since she didn't want to jump in the converstaion or even start to quarrel too!
She just watched them and the girl behind the glass. What a mess!

Ma che cavolo sta succedendo?!
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Leeftijd : 27

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:56 am

Meg watched Rose and Jane fight and she just sighed. It seemed that the only thing to come out of Rose's mouth was hatred. But she got what she deserved, she has no one. No lover, no friend, no daughter. Only her evil sister Eris who honestly couldn't care about her one bit. Meg came to realize that Rose's life was even more pathetic than her own. She smiled a bit but it soon faded when Esmeralda called out.

Meg ran to the glass and slowly scraped it when her nails. "I'm sorry," she said softly but loud enough for her to hear. "You have to kill him or you die." She looked down at the ground. "Atleast he's sleeping. He will die in peace."

Meg hoped her words were enough to push Esmeralda along. She could already see the blood running down her neck from the collar and knew Esmeralda didn't have much time.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:00 am

When the only male voice she had heard from the begining (Jane's lover if she remembered well) mentioned someone she hated, memories of HIM came back to Esmeralda. She tightenend her grip on the knife, from anger but also hoping the pain in her hand would minimized the pain in her neck. He was right, she knew all men were the same: arrogant, selfish, manipulative and mean.

Jane's whispered sentenced left her confused though. What should she do... of course Jane wouldn't kill. She was too sweet to do so. But Jane was also desperatly too confident in Esmeralda's opinion; she didn't know how men were, or had chosen not to see....

Meg's caring answer surprised Esmeralda. They had been so mean to each other a few moments ago and now she was really caring for her. Maybe she had judged her too quickly without really knowing her, she thought.

The spines were sinking more and more into her skin and the pain was becoming intolarable. Esmeralda opened her eyes. Fine, if this damed goddes wanted her to kill, then she would kill! She turned around and started walking toward her futur victim, shaky. She wasn't really concious of what she was doing anymore, only the deaf sensation in her head caused by the pain was left.

Once in front of the sleeping man, felt with her full weight onto her knees. She took a few seconds before raising the knife above her head, with empty eyes. She remained in that position, unable to make a move, her hands shaking.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

Aantal berichten : 66
Registratiedatum : 2012-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:44 pm

Rose sighed as everyone seemed to be concerned whether esmeralda would kill the man or not. She didn't really know the man nor the woman so well so to get frustrated over the fact that Esmeralda would kill him. Speaking of murder.. She should figure out a way to kill Hades. She couldn't just walk up to him with a knife and ezpect to succeed. That was crazy work.

She had to be sneaky.. But Hades wasn't a simple thing to kill. Besides someone had to take his place. Perhaps she should find a way to got to him from the inside.. The underworld. If she found a way to get there. Rose looked around. Jane seemed to feel bad about something but after their little argument. She didn't think Jane would help her. And Megara.. Well the girl sure had a dislike for Hades. But she couldn't trust the girl too keep her mouth shut. Than there was Isabella, she seemed far to innocent for such a thing. Shan Yu...perhaps shan Yu.

Rose looked over her shoulder to Esmeralda. Sighing. "If you do it now he'll die in his sleep. It's less painful for him."
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.forum.co.ee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Task 9 : The murder   Task 9 : The murder - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Task 9 : The murder
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next