Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-25

The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) Empty
PostSubject: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:58 am

(OOC: It was the best title I could think of xDD)

Rose awoken with a gasp. She looked around. Before laying her hand on her head. Yet another nightmare she wished that they would stop haunting her. Wait, she wasn't inside anymore. She was back at the plave where she and Tulio met again.. Rose looked around. But maybe John was here to- no.. Nothing. Just a different person. Who was he? And where did everybody come from? It seemed as if they just randomly found the island, and were trapped in Hades his game. Wasn't the man the last one who got upon stage with Megara?

Perhaps.. She couldn't remember.. Slowly she rose from the ground. Now where was she? It still had that same strange feeling to it. She had been here before though she couldn't remember when. It seemed she was slowly losing her memory. Which infact wouldn't be a bad idea. Forgetting the past was better than living in it. She slowly walked towards what seemed a big hole in the ground. Looking down at it.
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:23 pm

(lol it's good although this thief might be stealing that rose so beware muhahaha)

Cassim arose with speed and quick awareness.
When did he get here?
Better yet, when did he fall asleep?
He sighed when he realized where he was.
Damn... Why am I always placed here? He thought warily.
Turns out he ended up in the same ruins where he had first met Tulio.
Except this time, he was placed here with a woman.
He grinned as he studied her intently.
All his concerns of what had happened disappeared.
His attention was fully on this sexy, petite blonde.
"Well, hello miss. I don't think we've met."
He walked over to her and gave a short bow.
"Cassim, at your service," he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:11 pm

Rose looked at the direction of the man. When he spoke to her. He actually showed respect..she had missed being treated like that. Maybe it was for the better she wasn't in the temple anymore. Now Hades couldn't bother her.

A soft smile appeared on her lips as she gave him a small bow. "No I don't think we have, My name is BriarRose nice to meet you Cassim." She didn't actually know if it was nice too meet him, but it couldn't be worse than Hades. Rose bit her lip. Always better than Tulio.. Or John.. Somewhere she was disappointed she wasn't paired with Jane. Though perhaps she would be in the future.. Maybe Jane wouldn't even have the information she was looking for.
Rose noticed she was again lost in her own thoughts. She must have come off as a strange person. Though she always did.

Perhaps he knew where they were. "Eh.. Cassim where are we?" It was silly to hear that come from her. She basically lived on the island.
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:26 pm

Cassim nodded at her as she introduced herself and watched her as she seemed to drown in her thoughts.
He looked up at the sky when she asked where they were and chuckled.
"I've been tossed in this same location on several occasions now.
Why don't we ask Eris?"
He watched her out the corner of his eyes as he said that last part.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:44 pm

Rose smirked when he mentioned Eris her name. Crossing her arms. "Because Eris isn't here." She slowly moved at the side of the what seemed had been a pool. But was drowned from it's water. "Nor do I think Eris was the one placing us here.." A slight grin escaped her lips.

"Didn't you see Hades on that stage? Revealing everybody their secrets. Now that man.. Thing.. Rules this place." She stopped as she sigh. "I am not sure if Eris is still on this island." She probably was revealing too much information. But people still seemed to refer to Eris when it was Hades his doing..
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:11 pm

"Hades must be the other God then," he exhaled.
"How long has the island been... icy like this?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:22 pm

Rose shook her head. "I don't know." A smirk appeared on her lips as she walked back. Sitting down. "This is the second time I've been outside since the destruction of this island. It could be days. Or months. It is as much a mystery to me as it is to you. How did we get here? Why are we here?" where do we come from.. she spoke in her head. As she brushed through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:51 am

"All questions I ponder on, sweetheart."
He leaned against a tree and stared at her.
"Mind, telling me how you know the God on stage?
He seems to have your daughter's favor."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:57 am

Rose laughed dryly. ''How I know of him? The first time we met he burned my skin. After that day I didn't forget his name.''

She sighed. Looking up at him. ''And it is bad enough that he holds such a great power over my daughter..'' Too be honest she didn't want Kida to be that close to Hades..
If she were to choose Hades his side rather than her own mother..Though it was too late to turn it arround.
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:04 am

Cassim nodded taking in certain details of this Hades.
So far he was seeming like his kind of God.
"What do you want more than anything, BriarRose?"
Cassim asked as he went and sat down by her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:15 am

Rose looked to her side. Raising her eyebrow. That was a good question to ask, But yet so foolish. Why would she tell him? She didn't know him. Only his name. Rose smirked slightly.

''That depends..'' Saying it with a somewhat joking tone. ''Depends on what is there to want..'' Leaning back on her hands. ''When I was younger I would know exactly what I wanted. But now..'' Shaking her head while pursing her lips. ''I don't think there is something to want here.'' She grinned.

''Is there something you want more than anything, Sir Cassim?'' Handing the question back at him. She wasn't really expecting a answer at all.
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:32 pm

Cassim grinned and shook his head.
He expected her evasion of his question.
Normally, he would do the same but he anticipated her tossing it back at him and he had an answer.
"I was under the impression that the two Gods were working.
Now that I know they're not, what I want is to do the job my client requests.
Problem is, which God summoned me here.
If Eris has left, then I am to assume Hades brought me here.
So whatever his problem is, I'll solve it or... eliminate it."
He narrowed his eyes as he emphasised the last 2 words.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:37 pm

Rose raised her eyebrow. Laying down on her back with her hands behind her head. "So you want to work for the gods.."
It wasn't really a surprise, most people here wanted to be on the good side of the gods. She herself. She was on Eris her good side.. Kind off.. Though she hadn't seen Eris in days. And than you had Hades who she rather not meet too often. She didn't trust him. Nor did she want to work for him.

"You are very brave to want to help the gods. But if I were you I wouldn't choose for Hades. He's not really the easiest person to work with. Besides he caused the destruction of the island." Rose sighed deeply. "Is there anything else you want? Or want to know?" Her eyes looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:04 pm

"What I really want to know...
You can't help me with so I think it'd just be a.. waste..."
Cassim trailed off when his eyes caught sight of a light.
It hovered over a small area full of flowers.
"Do you see that?" He asked BriarRose as he pointed to it.
He never took his eyes away from the flowers as he slowly walked toward them.

Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:09 pm

Rose sat up. When he walked towards the light she followed him.
That was rather odd even for here.
She went on her knees. Flowers. She hadn't seem them for a long time..
"They are flowers." Rose smiled and looked up at Cassim. "But it is sure odd that they grow here... " Rose looked up. Where did the light come from?

(OOC: happy new year! <3)
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:12 pm

(Well, I still have 6 hours and 49 minutes to go til New Years but thx Cool )

"You don't come by flowers much where I lived."
He looked back down at her.
"Considering everything that's happened, nothing really surprises me anymore."
He knelt down and plucked one.
"For the lovely lady."
He held it out to BriarRose and grinned.
Just as he was about to put the flower in her hair, it glowed and transformed.
Cassim gaped. "I stand corrected, it seems."
He was no longer looking at the flower in his hand.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:38 pm

(OOC: It is 2 am here xDD)

Rose nodded. Well she had always lived her so flowers weren't really special.
But after the destruction. She had not been outside. And her last sight was just grey. But seeing something beautiful been brought back had given her some hope.. There was still something nice.
Rose looked to her side when he handed the rose to her calling her lovely. She gave him a smile.
Leaning her head down so he could put it in her hair. But than he suddenly stopped.
Looking at him. "What happened?" She asked as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:44 pm

Cassim pulled back the object and stared at it in disbelief.
"This." He waved a gold antique pocket watch in front of her.
"The flower... It changed into this."
His eyes glazed over as a memory took over him.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:43 am

Rose raised her eyebrow. That was strange. She looked at it. The pocket watch was beautiful.
She looked at the flowers. Perhaps if she plucked a flower it would transform into something as wel.
But why would it change into that? Rose grinned. "this island is still full of surprises."
Looking at him "And what mystery holds your object?" Perhaps there was a catch.
She couldn't really trust every unexpected thing to be nice. Not when Hades was ruling the island.
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:48 am

(I have a story in the making for his memory of the pocket watch)

"Yea..." Cassim replied, looking around at the island.
Apart from this one spot, the rest of the island was still a dark and icy mess.
He stared up at the light in awe.
It was when BriarRose asked what mystery his object held, he smiled softly.
"A memory. This was a gift from my wife. I had lost it a while back."
He didn't go into too much detail but the pocket watch was also given to him during the end of his training as an acolyte with the Keepers.
He remembered that day well..
And also what he had placed inside it the night his wife died...
The smile faded as he put the watch away.
He didn't open it just yet for what it held inside was hope for him but not the kind that one might think.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:15 am

(OOC: sounds interesting ^^)

Rose nodded. Looking back at the lighted place."So you have a wife?" Letting one hand go to a flower.
Gently plucking it out of the ground. If he had gotten a lost object perhaps she would aswel.
Though she couldn't really remember ever losing something. Losing a object that is.
Rose looked at the flower in her hand, trying to remember or think of something that the flower could turn into.
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:57 am

(Hopefully it is)

"Had a wife," Cassim replied.
It had been 7 years since he last stood at her grave.
He left BriarRose, walking a few yards away.
As she was plucking at the flower bed, he pulled out the pocket watch.
He had to be sure that it was still in there.
He clicked it open and smirked as he examined the vial.
He quickly put the vial in one of his cloak pockets and closed the watch.
He then walked back to BriarRose. "Anything good happen, sweetheart?"
He grinned, leaning over her shoulder to see what she had uncovered.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:20 am

Rose felt bad for Cassim. "I am sorry to hear that.."
She didn't really notice him leaving she was too focused on what happened to the flower.
It had turned into a little box. Holding it in one hand. It was a little music box.
She couldn't remember ever seeing it. Turning it around there was a key, she wanted to turn it around when Cassim suddenly came back. She looked over her shoulder. "I am not completely sure.."
She turned the key twice. A slow haunting melody came from the box. But the top half didn't open.
Rose calmed down, She had known that melody for her whole life but never saw the box..
When the melody stopped she smiled. That melody always gave her that calm feeling.
"I know the melody but not the box. Well another mystery to solve." She smirked looking up at Cassim.

Perhaps if she would pluck another flower it would give an answer.
Rose plucked another flower but it didn't change. A disappointed look in her eyes. "Well that is sure disappointing.."
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:31 pm

"It was so long ago..." He chuckled.
Ok so it wasn't that long ago but surely he had recovered from that night, right?
"Anyways, I've gotten over it now."
Well, he thinks he has and that's all that mattered, right?

Cassim rubbed his chin as he listened to the melody from BriarRose's music box.
It was a strange tune. It almost gave him an ominous feeling.
Apparently, it was more soothing to BriarRose.
"Mystery should be this island's middle name really."
He watched as she plucked another flower.
"Seems this is only a one time piece of luck, sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:39 pm

"I suppose it is." Rose put the music box away. As she stood up. Turning around to Cassim. "For the lovely lady."
A smirked played on her lips as she handed him the flower. She actually wanted to know more about his past.
But perhaps she should keep her curiosity to herself. Remembering how Shan Yu disliked that she always got him furious when she spoke to him about his past. Perhaps it was better to keep the past away.
You couldn't cahnge the past so why bother by bringing it up. That was actually a pretty good thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next