Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-25

The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:41 pm

Rose looked up at the sky as she listened to his story.
She had to admit that she found the story really interesting.
And she wanted to know more. She grinned when he spoke about all the women being in love with this man.
Well if he were the only man in the story. than it would make sense for the women to fall inlove with him.
It surprised her that the women didn't fight. They probably did.
When Cassim said that the man had made a bride.
She grinned softly. "That's really smart."
When he stopped talking for a moment she looked at him.
Than he groaned? she didn't exactly know what was wrong. She nudged him.
Eager to know what was going to happen next.
"What happened than?" She asked.
"It is not fair to keep a lady waiting." Rose joked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:37 pm

Cassim tried to laugh off his sudden hunger for her.
"Right, it would've been smart had the women been normal."
He laughed again, rubbing his eyes constantly as he continued the story.

"So, the women on the island had a secret.
See, they were witches and Malio never knew that.
But they had decided that they were tired of Malio and his misery.
At first, they planned to do petty things mainly just to make him sick and other things.
They wanted him to see that his new wife was no good to him.
But as they dabbled in their dark magic, their envy consumed them and they soon came to the conclusion that if a statue was good enough for him, a statue he'll become.
And so that's what they decided to do."
Cassim paused and looked at Rose.
She looked so eager for more.
He couldn't give her such a sad ending.

"But, as the witches went to cast their spell on Malio, something strange happened.
The spell rebounded and landed on Malio's statue bride.
And what was dark magic became pure magic as the statue came to life.
Malio, who had been admiring his wife at that moment, saw the transformation and his eyes sparkled at beautiful bride that stood before him."
Cassim rubbed his eyes some more.
He rubbed them until they had become watery.
His sight fogged from the redness he was sure they looked.
What was wrong with him?
His desire for her was becoming an intense need and his defensive measure was to all but scratch his eyes out.
The only way he seem to be able to control this was by talking.
So, Cassim closed his eyes and continued.

"Um, so the witches were so in shock by what had happened that they were still at the window when Malio's bride pointed to them and revealed them out.
Whether she knew their true plan or not, she merely told Malio that they turned her to life to be with him.
That they cared so much for him they wanted him to be happy with a live bride.
And the witches merely gaped at the bride taken by her gracious words.
They looked to Malio and asked if he had named his bride.
He replied that sadly he had not for he could not thing of one worthy of her.
But the witches had and they bowed before the bride calling her Grace."
Cassim took in a breath and slowly opened his eyes.
"The end?" He laughed at BriarRose's expression.
Something told him she hadn't expected such an ending.

(There story done thank God >_<")
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:42 am

the second part was rather disappointing to her. She had hoped for a better ending as well.
''Why had those women if they were witches not seen it comming that the spell would rebound?''
Rose stood up. ''Couldn't they forsee that something like that would happen?''
Rose let her fingers slide over the tree as she walked around it. ''If they loved Malio so much as they said they could why would they let him live with his beautiful bride? Or even better why didn't they create a man with their magic?'' Rose sighed. The story had began interesting but the last part was disappointing.

She stopped at the other side of the tree. ''Tell me about your father Cassim. Why did he leave your mother?'' Rose had that question inside her head for a long time and she wouldn't leave it unanswered.
Rose looked up at the sky. Smirking slightly. ''For every question is an answer.''
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:26 am

"Witches aren't Oracles, BriarRose. Nor are they Gods.
I doubt you would've just settled with them turning him to stone, haha."
Cassim continued laughing.
"Also my father was a mysterious man.
I always thought it was because of my birth that he left.
I never remembered his face so he could've left long before."
Cassim glanced at her, narrowing his eyes to see her better.
"Curious too, aren't you?"
He had to stop himself from rubbing his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:02 am

''What you expect?'' She slowly walked past him. ''If you have lived on an island with nobody else than a goddess who works in the shadows.'' Rose sighed.
''Ofcourse I would be curious about others.'' Rose turned around and looked at him. She wanted to know more about him. What was this desert city like? Why did his father leave his mother?
Didn't his father love his mother? ''But didn't your father love your mother? If he loved your mother..Why would he leave when you were born?'' Rose sighed as she sat down on her knees. Getting tired of herself.
Her head was spinning with questions.
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:57 am

"It never really crossed my mind to get in the head of that man."
He watched her collapsed on her knees.
She looked exhausted.
He smiled and got up, walking to her as he said, "My mom.. She got sick a few years after I was born."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:15 am

Rose looked up when he walked towards her.
When he started to massage her shoulders she tensed.
She had never gotten a massage and it didn't feel good.
It felt as if someone was squeezing her skin to dust. Shaking her shoulders to get him off her.
''What kind of illness was your mom tortured with?'' She asked before she frowned.
She leaving her love? she had never left her loved ones.
Looking over her shoulder to him. ''Tulio comitted suicide and John..John is disappointed in me?'' She smirked. ''Like I said earlier. I do not think Love is what I need right now.''
Rose shook her head. Grinning. She turned her body a little so her neck wouldn't hurt.
''What reason would you have for leaving your loved ones Cassim?''
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:04 pm

Cassim thought about it.
"To find a cure I suppose. Or.."
He frowned. He had no idea really.
"Maybe for their safety..."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:39 pm

Rose nodded. "I can understand the safety part. " She Had done the same with Tulio.
Leaving him for his own safety. Though she still didn't understand why eris wanted Tulio dead.
"I still wonder why it wouldn't be safe for a romance to happen."
Rose looked at him. "Have you ever had to leave someone for their or your own safety?"
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:41 am

"Nah, not at all and I'm thankful for that."
He closed his eyes and smiled.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:52 am

"Are you tired sir Cassim." She asked. Since he had been rubbing his eyes and cloising them.
She turned around looking at him questioning.
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:20 am

"I-I don't know what's wrong with me.
Maybe I am.."
He knew what was wrong.
He had this intense desire for her.
But he couldn't tell her that!
No good would come of it.
And he had a warning to hesitate him..
But something was wrong. Not right.
He slept with and acquired many women but he always had control.
And his feelings weren't.. Like this!
He looked around the island and then to where the flowers once were.
What was he missing here?
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:50 am

Rose raised her eyebrow. "are you sure you are okay?"
Following his what seemed nervousness with her eyes. He seemed to have a problem with speaking aswell..
He wasn't well. She frowned lightly. Where were the flowers? Perhaps it was a one time shot.
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:19 am

Cassim leaned back against the nearest tree.
He wasn't at all sure.
He stared at the ground, then looked at Rose.
"Are you feeling ok?"
He glanced back to the ground quickly.
Just looking at her made his body scream in excitement.
He grimaced and made a fist.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:31 am

Rose narrowed her eyes in confusion. ''Eh..Yes?'' She had to know why he was acting so strange so sudden. When he looked at her and than looked back down to the ground she felt insulted.
Was there something wrong with her? Maybe there was? But she felt okay.
Standing up she looked at her dress. Nothing was wrong with her dress.
''Shouldn't I be alright?'' She asked as she looked at him questioning. What was going on?

(OOC: Why are you not on msn? Sad)
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:54 am

(Sorry sweeti forgot all about that)

Out of the corner of his eye, Cassim could see Rose's reaction.
Great. Not only was she not affected, she's confused.
And probably insulted by the looks of it, so saying It's not you would be a bad idea.
"I'm not feeling like myself, BriarRose."
He slid to the ground.
"My body is... It's taking a lot for me to stay in control, right now."
He hoped that would be enough to keep her at a distance.
The last thing he wanted was to force himself on her even though that's exactly what he wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:06 am

Rose frowned. She took a step back. ''You need anything..? Help?'' Was he possesed or so?
That was what it looked like. But she had seen that expression on Tulio's face.
Cassim seemed to be in the same pain..Rose sighed taking another step back. Perhaps staying away from him was indeed the best. But.. Tulio back than left her and had gotten what he wanted with Megara.
Rose sighed again perhaps she just wasn't attractive enoug for.. For..That.. Biting her lower lip slightly.
Well.. She didn't know if that was what cassim was bothered with. But it looked like it.
She used to be so sure. But it seemed that everything went wrong. And..
She hadn't seen Eris in days which made her feel less safe. And less secure of rhe situation.
And since Cassim said that He didn't feel like himself. It wasn't going to predict any good. ''You know why?''
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:12 pm

Help is an understatement, Cassim sighed in thought.
He refrained from staring at her but his desire for her.. he couldn't resist sneaking short glimpses at her.
When she sighed and bit her lip, he scratched his head and bit his own lip in frustration.
"I know why. It's because you're so damn attractive!"
He didn't mean to get loud but it did make him feel better to let it out.
So much of a relief that he continued, staring at her fully as he spoke.
"I feel an overwhelming desire so much so that I can't trust myself near you right now.
I go after women yes but, this is unnatural even for me.
It's like.. it's like I'm... cursed or spelled!"
He closed his eyes with a sigh and mumbled, "I'm sorry. This isn't your fault I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:29 pm

Rose was surprised by his sudden out burst. She sighed. Not quiet sure what to say. When he said he was sure she hadn't cursed him sahe grinned. No she couldn't do magic. Good thing he figured that out. Would be worse if he were to blame her for doing this to him. "Thank you?" She said with a somewhat unsure tone. He said she was attractive. So that was a compliment .. And he said it wasn't her fault that he felt that way so that was good too. "Maybe you need to srest a little bit? Lack of sleep isn't the best thing." She brushed through her hair. "I'll stay away from you." A awkward tone escaped her lips.
it was a awkward situation. Though she still wanted to know what caused that desire. She still wanted to know why he felt that way. But she had to keep control. He obviously didn't want to let his desire get the better of him. So she should force questions upon his head. Rose turned around. Walking a bit further away from him. That was to be the safest. For both.
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:58 pm

Cassim chuckled when she thanked him.
No, thank YOU for being so goddamn beautiful!
He slapped his forehead at the thought.
It was hard enough keeping his attention to the matters at hand from his normal thoughtswhen he was around women.
Now he had to physically resist his body's primal urges?
He continued to gaze on her as she moved.
He was mesmerized by the sexy way she ran her hand through her curls and the way her lips puckered as she spoke.
And through all his desires, he worked painfully hard to resist her.
So much that his energy was deprived to the point where he feel into a seemingly easy sleep.
Lingering in his subconscious is her awkward tone, "I'll stay away from you."
Why...?
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:33 am

Rose noticed that there was no responce for a long time. Rose slowly turned her head to the side. He had fallen asleep. A soft smile was formed on her lips. Finally there was some rest between them. Instead of the endless circle that seemed to go around and round. The circle of questions, answers, confusions and sometimes even hurt. Rose sighed. Walking towards him she softly kissed his forehead. ''Get the rest you need Sir Cassim. for Madness does not suit you.'' She spoke as she walked away from him again.
Sitting down she sighed. Looking up at the stars.
What would John be doing now? Where would he be? Would he think of her?
And Tulio? What would he think? So many unanswered questions. Sighign deeply once again. She laid down. Closing her eyes. She silently fell asleep. With the questions still inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3