Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

Aantal berichten : 134
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-16
Leeftijd : 35

Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:47 am

Jane smiled. "That doesn't mean I don't want more of it.", she moved slightly, sitting on him with spread legs. "I missed you.", Jane leaned forward, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Aantal berichten : 103
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:00 am

He smirked into the kiss. "Missed you too. I kept worrying you were hip deep in some trouble." He joked, moving his kisses on her neck. Letting his hand move to her inner thigh.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:49 am

"I think I get more in trouble when I'm with you.", she teased back, letting a moan slip out of her mouth. "I like that kind of trouble...", she pressed her body at his and sighed in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:36 pm

"Hmm I don't doubt that.." He slipped his hand under her dress, cupping her crotch area with his hand as he slowly began to rub her. "Just don't get me killed with your troubles...." He whispered against her neck.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:53 pm

"Mhm...", Jane pressed her eyes together and bit his neck. She tried to get the control over her feelings back, seeming to fail. It was like her body hungered for it.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:40 am

He pulled his hand from under her skirt, bringing both his hands to her breasts. He let his fingers carefully undo her top, just enough to expose some skin.
He moved his kisses down to her collarbone and to her breasts. Moving her so that she was straddling him between her legs. His hands supporting her from her rear, squeezing her ass cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:17 am

Jane breathed in soft gasps. She enjoyed his kisses and touches. Her hands stroke over his shirt, caressing the bite mark she gave him, slowly kissing it.

"Will this end in hard and intense sex or are we going to make it more slowly and passionately?", she asked, rubbing her body against his again. "You should undress your shirt.", she mumbled drunk with love.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:32 am

He leaned back, removing his lips from her salty skin, licking them as he looked her in the eye. He lifted his hand to glide over her cheek, wiping some hair behind her ear. "Depends... entirely upon you..."
He pulled his shirt off. "Happy now?" He asked rewardiung her with a kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:41 am

"So I'm in charge now?", she smiled lazily. A purr slipped through her lips, when he removed the shirt. "Mmh, hmmm...", softly her fingertips started to caress his skin, exploring every single muscle of his body. "Might take a bit longer...", her lips followed her fingers, placing little kisses all around his chest.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:08 am

"Take all the time you need.." He whispered in her ear.
He liked how her fingertips were caressing his chest and muscels.
He took her top off, cupping her breast into his hand as he gently squeezed it gently. Letting his fingers play with her nipple before pinching it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2