Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Aantal berichten : 103
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-15

Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) Empty
PostSubject: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:26 am

Shan Yu woke up again. This time glad to be at his shelter.
He sat up looking around the place, wondering who he would end up with this time.
To his surprise he saw Jane. She seemed to sleep so peacefully on the cold ground. He gently caressed her face, wiping some hair off her forehead. Sitting quietly next to her, and looking out around the camp site.
There was a beam of light that caught his attention. He had to take a second look at the flowers that were growing in the sun spot. Could it be possible? The ground was frozen solid everywhere except there.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Aantal berichten : 134
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-16
Leeftijd : 35

PostSubject: Re: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:08 am

Jane's eyes flutter. Someone had touched her softly. Who was it? She opened her eyes slowly, seeing if the weird feeling from the last times reappeared. Fortunately not. Jane sighed relieved and opened her eyes fully. It was kind of dark in the room and her eyes need to get familiar with the dimmed light.

Jane sat up carefully, looking around. It seemed like... She was alone. With him. Jane blushed. Hopefully he hadn't seen it. Jane tilted her head, when she saw his attention was caught by something. She turned her head and followed the look of his eyes. Jane raised an eyebrow. Flowers? She hadn't seen some in a while... Since she woke up in this cold and dark place, that was the island now.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:22 am

He saw Jane sit up from the corner of his eye, turning to look at her. It seemed she had noticed the flowers as well. "Odd isn't it?" He said meaning the flowers. "How are you feeling?" He asked, concerned if she was alright. She had mentioned the nausea and her concerns of being pregnant before.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:30 am

Jane nodded. "But I'm glad to see some of them, I missed them.", she turned her head and looked back at Shan Yu, her lips curled up in a soft smile. "I'm feeling well. Surprisingly. No signs of the nausea.", she shook her head. Besides the fact that she was hungry. Before she hadn't really felt it. She was to concerned about what happened here and distracted with the new facts.

Jane laid her hand on her stomach. If she felt it now, how would the baby feel? Carefully, she moved near to Shan Yu, leaning her head against his shoulder. "I'm feeling hungry, that's all.", she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:39 am

He felt her near him, relaxing to her touch. "I can go hunting if you want me to. There isn't much growing here anymore. Everything has been covered by snow and ice." He said, not really wanting to leave her right now, but not wanting her to starve either.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:00 am

"Not yet. Later maybe...", Jane's eyes closed slowly. She felt so good beside him, and her body was drifting back into sleep. He felt so warm. "What will happen with us on this island?", she mumbled. Hades seemed to be in a playful mood. Something to pay attention to, but Jane felt bad for the little baby that was in the middle of this. Kida needed a family. Why couldn't there be anyone to be her family? John seemed to care for her. Rose not, well not that much.

Couldn't there exist any peace on this island?
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:18 am

He wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "I don't know. Eris and Hades need to stop their power struggle. And the frost girl has to die too." He said darkly, sensing Jane would maybe not aprove.
"Those flowers can't have grown without magic." He stated, trying to distract her from the Kida topic.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:42 pm

^Jane frowned, when he mentioned that Kida needed to die. She didn't. Would he even kill his own baby? Jane sighed. That needed to be talked about later. She moved closer to Shan Yu and looked back at the flower. "Mhm.", she answered. "But Eris kind of magic or Hades?", she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:13 pm

He carefully stood up, letting Jane decide if she would follow or not. "Let's find out." He said walking to the flowers. He took his sword, poking the flowers gently with it. Nothing seemed to happen, so he decided to pluck one. He turned to Jane. "Seems harmless." He turned his attention back to the flower, just in time to see it shift it's form.
The flower changed into his childhood training sword. He let his hand explore the wooden surface of the sword, remembering every dent and crack on it. But hadn't he lost it somewhere, long ago.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:32 am

She stood up and followed Shan Yu carefully. When he mentioned it was harmless, she started to smile softly. It turned into a suspicious frown, when the flower shifted her form. What was the meaning of this? "What does that mean?", she asked slightly confused, pointing at the wooden sword. Jane didn't believed that this wouldn't have a deeper meaning. She bent down and plucked one herself. It took way longer to shift into something, than Shan Yu's. Like the flower couldn't decide in which form she should shift. In the end, Jane hold a small blanket in her hand.

She stood up and lifted the blanket before her eyes. It was white, with a small yellow and blue string along the border. A little tear run down Jane's face. This blanket was special to her. The last thing she had from her mother. But why? Jane turned her head and looked questioningly at Shan Yu.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:21 am

He didn't take his eyes of the object in his hands. "It was my old training sword. Back when I was a child." He said, slowly placing the item on his belt. He let out a deep sigh, before turning to look at Jane. She seemed to be holding a blanket of some sort.
"Well you got something usefull there. Was it yours?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:52 am

Jane listened carefully to Shan Yu's words. Then she looked back at the thing in her hand. "It's... a blanket for a baby.", she finally answered. "It was...", Jane hesitated. "It was my own. My mother made it for me. Before I was born.", she shook her head and smiled softly. "Maybe it's useful for our baby?", she looked at him hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:57 am

He smiled. "Perhaps."
He took the blanket from her, placing it on her shoulders. "Or perhaps it can help you keep warm in the mean time."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:13 am

Jane giggled. "It's too small for me now.", she took it away from her shoulders. Then she looked around in the room and bit her lower lip. "And now? What are we going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:55 am

He led her back to his shelter. "I'll make a fire, and we can get warm. Unless you are completely starving."
He joked, starting to scrape up some kindle for the fire.
"Do you remember anything about your mother?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:20 am

"Just getting warm?", Jane raised an eyebrow playfully. She smiled and then swayed her head. "I just know some of those things my father told me. He said, she was excited like a little girl, when she found out she was pregnant. And that she was a pretty woman, very kind-hearted.", Jane walked towards Shan Yu and helped him with the fire. "He said that everyone liked her. She had a strong soul, but a weak body.", her lips curled up into a sad smile.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:04 am

He smirked. "Is it me or were you much more prudish back when you came in to this island?" He said replying to her flirt. His hand reached to pinch her rear. "Depends if you want to do more than to warm up." He gave a little chuckle.
"If it matters I think you sound just like her. Though much stronger."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:00 pm

Jane blushed immediately. Even more, when he complimented her again. "Thank you.", she mumbled, looking away shyly. It was not just her, he changed as well. What had happen that brought this side of him to the light?

"You still haven't kissed me since we met again in here.", she pouted, hiding a deep smile.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:44 pm

He smirked, lifting her chin with his hand, looking into her eyes. "Oh so you want to be kissed now?" He teased, prolonging her wait a bit before guiding her face closer to place a kiss on her lips. "Happy now?" He asked raising his eyebrow playfully.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:42 am

"Mmh...", Jane licked her lower lip. "I don't know. Kiss me again.", she grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to her. She pressed her lips on his and let her tongue slip into his mouth, playing with his. After the passionate kiss, she let go of his shirt, pushing him a bit away from her. Her cheeks were red and she smiled. "I guess I'm happy now."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:12 am

He smirked into the kiss, placing his hand behind her neck to keep her in the kiss longer. She really had changed for the wilder on this island.
"Well that is sort of dissapointing." He said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:48 pm

Jane tilted her head. "What is disappointing?", she frowned. She moved a bit away from him and bit her lower lip. "What would make you happy?"
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:06 pm

He smirked wider. "That a little kiss makes you happy." He said with a suggestive voice.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:33 am

Jane raised an eyebrow and smirked. "What should make me more happy then?", she asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:10 am

He smirked, pulling her into his lap. "I don't know. I am just saying you are satisfied with very little." He said resting his hand on her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)   Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get the cool, get the cool sunshine (tag Jane)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next