Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting of two cold hearts [ TAG: Shan Yu ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Aantal berichten : 72
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-15

Meeting of two cold hearts [ TAG: Shan Yu ] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of two cold hearts [ TAG: Shan Yu ]   Meeting of two cold hearts [ TAG: Shan Yu ] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:07 pm

What was this place? There was no light, no floor, no walls, no natural sound. Just her and a strange, cold and scary atmosphere.

Suddenly, a voice arose, whispering her name with a deep, deadly and lubric tone. She recognized it. She didn't dare to move but her whole body was shaking and a bead of sweat was runing down her temple. It was HIS voice! The voice slowly grew louder and louder, coming from everywhere at the same time, until it became one continuous scream. She fell to her knees and covered her ears but nothing could help her not hearing it. Her head was spinning. She felt as if she was stabbed by dozains of knives. She started crying. Reaching breaking point, she let out a loud scream, melt of anger, pain and fear.

Esmeralda waked up in a sitting movement, still screaming. Panting, she realized it had just been a dream. No, more a terrifying nightmare. She took a few minutes to catch her breath and calm down. What was that? She already had had nightmares about what had happened before but nothing as scaringly realistic and twisted as this one.

Trying to clear her mind out, she stood up... only to fall back down on her knees. She was still shaking. Esmeralda grabbed her head with her hand. "Come on girl, put yourself together! It was just a bad dream." she angrily tryied to convince herself. It was then that she noticed she wasn't wearing any stupid mask anymore. "Well here is at least one good news." she sighted.

That observation helped her coming back to reality. She stood up once again, helping herself with a rock nearby and sighted. First, she had to find out where she was and with who. She looked around the 'room' she was in. It seemed to be ruins of an ancient place, with no roofs and with grass and snow covering the ground. A gust surprised her and forced her to blink.

That's when she saw him. A huge asiatic man. Esmeralda remembered this stature. He was the one she had seen trying to protect Jane against the white-haired girl at the party. Could he be the killer Jane had mentioned back when they were on the beach? She instinctively raised her hand to her thigh and sighted, relieved to feel her knife back where it was before the 'party'.

He was still asleep. But for how long? Esmeralda carefully scanned the place once again, looking for possible hiding places or ways to escape when she heard a growl coming from him, announcing his awakening. There was no time left. She took one step back and curled up into a defensive postition, never loosing sight of his movements.

[OOC: I'm not sure whether the characters have gotten back their former outfits or not so if they haven't, I'll modify the post. ^^]
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Aantal berichten : 103

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two cold hearts [ TAG: Shan Yu ]   Meeting of two cold hearts [ TAG: Shan Yu ] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:36 am

He woke up with a groan. Where was he? Last thing he remembered was being at the masquerade. He sat up fast, looking around the place.
The falls? How did he end up here? Oh well, he could always find his way back to his shelter. Then his eyes fell on the girl.
She seemed rather afraid of him. He could not blame her though. His eyes fell on the little knife in her hand. He sighed.
"Put that away, I am not going to harm you." His hand went to his injured shoulder, inspecting it. It looked like it had a small infection brewing there. He walked to the rocks, of the now dry waterfalls, looking for some moss to put on the wound.
"What's your name girl?" He spoke in english.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

Aantal berichten : 66
Registratiedatum : 2012-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two cold hearts [ TAG: Shan Yu ]   Meeting of two cold hearts [ TAG: Shan Yu ] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:27 am

(OOC: They are back to the normal clothing ^^ I am sorry I didn't mention that earlier xD)
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.forum.co.ee
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two cold hearts [ TAG: Shan Yu ]   Meeting of two cold hearts [ TAG: Shan Yu ] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:23 am

[OOC: XD Don't worry! Wink Thank you for telling me! ^^]

Esmeralda was kind of reassured that the huge man didn't seem to really care about her. She hesitantly pulled her knife back against her thigh. In such a case, it was better not to provok him with any weapon (and, if what Jane had told her was true, she doubted to be strong enough to be able to hold the upper hand in a fight against him).

She noticed the man seemed to be wounded. Probably by the strong girl Esmeralda had seen at the party. "Esmeralda." she said. She couldn't help but letting out a little smile remembering how indomitable the girl was. She had really done a great impression on Esmeralda that day.

She looked at the man from head to toes. So he was the man Jane was in love with. Esmeralda bited her lips. He had experience about the life on this island so he could help her. But men couldn't be trusted. Esmeralda didn't know what to do.

After a moment of hesitation, she let out an angry growl thinking about the thing she was about to do. 'Esmeralda, girl, you will regret this!' She undid her scarf and carefuly walked to him. "Take it." she said with a motonuous tone, handing it to her mate. Not that she wanted to help him, but because Jane loved him so she felt she had to do something. "A bad wound you have here. That girl was strong for sure. A real power of nature." she added without noticing the quite admirative tone she had used.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two cold hearts [ TAG: Shan Yu ]   Meeting of two cold hearts [ TAG: Shan Yu ] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:31 am

"My name is Shan Yu." When the girl offered her scarf to him, he looked at her clothing. Not really one in this current climate. He refused the scarf. "Keep it. You will need it more than I will."
Since the first time he had come here he had felt his furs were not for the warm climate, but now he was actually comfortable in his clothes.
He finally found some moss, wincing slightly when he pressed it agains his wound. "I will be fine."

He kept listening to her talking about the girl who had given him the injury. Esmeralda seemed to really admire the girl. He spread a little smirk on his face. He was having a mixed feeling of amusement and pride. "She is untamed. With training she could actually succeed in killing someone."
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two cold hearts [ TAG: Shan Yu ]   Meeting of two cold hearts [ TAG: Shan Yu ] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:11 am

"Fine, as you wish." simply responded Esmeralda, shrugging her shoulders, when Shan Yu refused to take her scarf. She noticed in her new mate's tone some pride and amusement when he was talking of that tough woman she had seen at the party. She was about to ask how he knew that mysterious girl when he started to mention killing. Her gaze grew cold. "Killing is never a success, it's a curse."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two cold hearts [ TAG: Shan Yu ]   Meeting of two cold hearts [ TAG: Shan Yu ] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:26 am

"You saw her. She had the intention to kill. If she knew how to she could have actually gotten me killed. It would have soothed her soul."

OOC: sorry for the lame reply XD
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two cold hearts [ TAG: Shan Yu ]   Meeting of two cold hearts [ TAG: Shan Yu ] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:37 am

[OOC: XD Don't worry, my own last post wasn't really my best either! ;D]

"Yes, it would..." thoughtfully answered Esmeralda. She went back to reality and suspiciously looked at Shan Yu, slowly taking one step back. "Why did she try to kill you?"
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two cold hearts [ TAG: Shan Yu ]   Meeting of two cold hearts [ TAG: Shan Yu ] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:42 am

OOC: XD naah, my brain is running slow

He glanced at the woman. Deciding waht to trust her with. "I took back the necklace she was wrongly wearing. She did not apreciate that it seems." He gave a round about answer to Esmeraldas question.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two cold hearts [ TAG: Shan Yu ]   Meeting of two cold hearts [ TAG: Shan Yu ] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:05 pm

[OOC: XD And so is mine. A quick look at this post is enough to proove it. Embarassed *sight*]

Esmeralda raised an eyebrow. "That is what is called a half answer." She was annoyed by it. Not that she specially blamed him; she would have probably done the same thing as him. But, not knowing the entire truth meant not knowing what this man was capable of.

"Normally, I would have asked you for the rest of this answer. But Jane seems to trust you so, if you don't want to say it, I'm gonna give up on it for now." She hoped Jane was right to consider this man as trustable 'As if it was possible for a man!' she mentally sighted. 'Let's say a bit less untrustable than other men.' But that didn't mean Esmeralda would let her guard down. After all, she only knew Jane for a few days and, even if Jane might be trustable, she could also be mistakening about Shan Yu.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two cold hearts [ TAG: Shan Yu ]   Meeting of two cold hearts [ TAG: Shan Yu ] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:22 pm

He raised his eyebrow at her comment. "Excuse me, but it is my life, I shall withold as much information as I want. And I would certainly not share my life with a stranger I just met." He eyed her up and down, rather angrily. "Even without that thooth pick of yours." He said refering to the knife she had hidden in her person somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two cold hearts [ TAG: Shan Yu ]   Meeting of two cold hearts [ TAG: Shan Yu ] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:41 am

Frowning, Esmeralda took three more steps back. It seemed she had made him angry now. 'That's why you shouldn't have talked to him first, you, stuid girl!' she thought, rather scared of what would be his next reaction.

"Well, in that case excuse me to value for my life. And to think that knowing why a woman would have wanted to kill you could help me evaluate what I risk being here with you." She absolutely didn't like the way he had looked at her. She thought about leaving but decided it wouldn't be a good thing to loose sight of a potential threat. "I'm no interested in your life, just on whether or not I should fear for mine if I stay with a 'total stranger', as you said." she said, showing off once again, without even noticing it, how low she considered men.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two cold hearts [ TAG: Shan Yu ]   Meeting of two cold hearts [ TAG: Shan Yu ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting of two cold hearts [ TAG: Shan Yu ]
Page 1 of 1