Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fire and Ice (tag John)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kida

Kida

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-15

Fire and Ice (tag John) Empty
PostSubject: Fire and Ice (tag John)   Fire and Ice (tag John) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:02 am

Kida woke up in a room she did not recognise, and with a mand dressed in black like she was. She went to him, poking his cheek. "Are you awake?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

Aantal berichten : 28
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (tag John)   Fire and Ice (tag John) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:14 am

John awoke, fuzzy and disorientated, again. He snorted, it was becoming somewhat of a joke, the amount of times he would awake in various places he knew nothing about. Sitting up, he groaned and rubbed the side of his temple, before looking up and expecting to see Rose. Instead, he saw a different woman, one he couldn't recognise because of the mask obscuring her face. It was only then he realised, he too was wearing a mask and a black cape with a suit. He gave an amused smirk, he looked like a penguin, though a rather dashing penguin, he had to admit.

"Yes," John stated matter of factly, instantly getting on his feet in case he were to find himself in a dangerous situation. "May I ask, who you are?" He forced a smile, not trying to be too defensive. He worried for Rose, but was sure wherever she may be, Eris would protect her. He hoped.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (tag John)   Fire and Ice (tag John) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:32 am

She was about to reply to the man her name when the flames shot up, scaring her. She stumbeled backwards, trying to get away from the flames. She didn't know they could hurt her, but she felt the suffocating heat, feeding into her growing panic. The air around her getting colder and colder the more she surrended into the hysteria. Tears stinging in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (tag John)   Fire and Ice (tag John) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:43 am

John noticed the flames and instantly stepped backwards, he hadn't noticed before, but now felt something between his fingers. Opening them, he saw a key in the middle of his palm. His eyes widened, the door was so close to him, but he would never leave someone trapped inside this room with no means of escape. At that moment, he felt gushes of cold air from the woman's direction. He frowned, his mind taking a moment to rationalise how that was possible, before he realised.. the girl standing before him, was his daughter.

"KIDA," John yelled in surprise, his eyes widening as all of a sudden, the flames, the cold, they all became so unimportant. His own life became insignificant, he had to get his daughter out of there. The quickest way... well, it would be to freeze the fire, but, but then he too would be frozen. His chest heaved as he realised what may happen, yet his self-sacrificing nature seemed to overwhelm him. The bond he felt for his baby was already so strong.

"Freeze the flames, freeze them!" John screamed towards her, his eyes welling up as the need for her to survive consumed him. "But know -- know before I die.." He coughed slightly, the smoke entering his lungs. "I love you sweetheart, my beautiful baby girl." He shot her a sad smile. "Now save yourself, quickly before it's too late!"
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (tag John)   Fire and Ice (tag John) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:59 am

She looked up when she heard her name. Who was he? She had not met him earlier, had she? How did he know her name? The air around her temporarily getting warmer.
"Freeze the flames, freeze them!" She looked at her hands in confusion then at him. What did he mean freeze the flames? She didn't understand.
"I love you sweetheart, my beautiful baby girl." Her eyes widened in shock. She crawled to him, not noticing the flames were giving her room. "D-daddy?" She asked in a quiet voice, touching the mans hand.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (tag John)   Fire and Ice (tag John) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:25 pm

John tried to tell her to stop, as she crawled her way towards him, he didn't want her to hurt herself, but it seemed there was no stopping her and the flames seemed to be avoiding her. As soon as she was stood before him, he wrapped her tightly in his arms.

"Oh my baby, are you alright?" John soothed as he stroked her back, before leaning backwards so he had a clearer view of her masked face. Stroking her tangled hair to the side, his smile faltered somewhat. "Sweetheart, how did you grow so fast, hm?" It was a playful remark, and he kissed her softly on her forehead. "Not that it will ever matter to me, you will always be my little girl." His grin appeared back on his face, he was more happy than he could imagine at them being reunited, and it seemed they were both being deflected from the flames whilst he held her. It must have something to do with the fact she was so cold... Either way, he didn't want to risk that her power would last much longer, it seemed unpredictable at best from Rose's brief explanations.

"Now, perhaps we should get moving," John slowly placed his arms around her shoulders, as they moved carefully towards the door. He tried to use is cape to shield his daughter, aswell as cover her face from the smoke so she could breathe more easily. Once they had reached the door, he used his spare hand to pull out the key and unlock it. "Ready?" He coughed, as he pulled open the door, and pulled them both outside, slamming it shut behind them.

John allowed his lungs to refill with oxygen, and left Kida time to contemplate what had just happened. Nonetheless, he didn't let her out of his sight. He wouldn't lose her now he had found her.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (tag John)   Fire and Ice (tag John) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:47 pm

It felt weird to have his arms around her, but it felt good. She slowly wrapped her arms around his body, hugging him back. She didn't want that feeling to end.
"I'm alright..." She said in a quiet voice. Allowing him to move them out of the bad room.
Once out of there she jumped on his neck, feeling happy to find someone who cared for her. There was a light chill that was radiating around her.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (tag John)   Fire and Ice (tag John) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:27 am

"I'm glad," John nodded in response with a smile, he was speechless. His daughter was stood in front of him, and though she looked all grown up, she wasn't inside. She was still his baby.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (tag John)   Fire and Ice (tag John) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:36 am

She smiled brightly behind her mask. She got out of the hug, grabbing her fathers hand enthusiasticly, pulling him to follow her. "Come with me daddy, I will take you to my cave. And then we can play there." She kept pulling on her fathers hand like a little child, her mind racing on what could they play when they got there. He would be hers, and hers alone. No one elses.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (tag John)   Fire and Ice (tag John) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:43 am

"Whoa whoa," John chuckled softly, gently stopping her from pulling him along. "Sweetheart, aren't we trapped here?" He paused confused, or did Kida have free reign of the island? If she did, this could work out to his advantage. They could collect Rose and try go into hiding somewhere. Maybe they did have a shot at being happy. "If we can leave here, there is somewhere I'd like to take you dear, a game I'd love to show you how to play." He bent down, to look her directly in the eye, it was strange treating her like a child when she looked so much older.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (tag John)   Fire and Ice (tag John) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:56 am

She looked at him puzzeled, tilting her head. "But.. we got out of that room. Isn't that enough?"
"If we can leave here, there is somewhere I'd like to take you dear, a game I'd love to show you how to play." Kidas eyes brightened up. "A game? What sort of game? Hide and seek? " She asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Aantal berichten : 134
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-16
Leeftijd : 35

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (tag John)   Fire and Ice (tag John) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:02 am

[OOC: I'm sorry, but... OMG! If you two don't take care of Kida, Jane will adopt her! She's soo cute! *O*]
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (tag John)   Fire and Ice (tag John) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:55 am

[OOC; John will always take care of her, she is his baby :3 And he's so so unbelievably loyal & protective]

"We may not be able to leave the tree though, hmm," John paused, deep in thought. "Yes, hide and seek," John chuckled. "We are going to be the seekers, and we are going to try to find your mother." He pulled her towards him and kissed her forehead, he could barely bear to be even a short distance from her. He wouldn't lose her now he had her.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (tag John)   Fire and Ice (tag John) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:04 am

Kida's smile vanished, stepping away from her father. She did not blame him for her mother giving her away to Hades. Uncle Hades was nice to her, she didn't complain about that. But she could not forgive her mother. "No! I don't want to find her!" She took another step back, the coldnes returning back into the room. She couldn't believe his sweet and innocent father had bought her mothers lies.
She turned away from her daddy, upset.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice (tag John)   Fire and Ice (tag John) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire and Ice (tag John)
Page 1 of 1