Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)

Go down 
+4
Cassim
Dr. Facilier
Shan-Yu
Eris
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sinbad

Sinbad

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-15

Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:02 am

Sinbad laughed at his tone, 'and you are?' he asking, pretending that he didn't remember who he was as he examined the mask in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:16 am

"Then tell me what you would want to know."
He faced Shan yu but kept the other men in sight.
"We aren't so different in how we carry out our assignments.
Now I have gather from the note a few conclusions.
One, that we are brought to this island for a purpose.
Two, that we are most likely going to be manipulated in this predicament.
And three, because there is always a third, is that someone is going to possibly die."
Or go unexplainably missing.
It occurred to him suddenly and he rubbed his chin at the thought
"My question is, in the months that you have been here, how many people out of the original population have gone missing?"
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Aantal berichten : 16

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:27 am

Jim glared annoyed up at Sinbad. Why would he pretend he didn't know who he was? Jim snorted and turned his back to Sinbad. Instead of paying more attention to him, Jim just grabbed the nearest mask, the yellow one.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:40 am

After he ignored him, Sinbad grabbed the yellow mask from Jim's hand and held it up to his face, 'well don't you look pretty?' he joked and smirked at him.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Aantal berichten : 103

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:57 am

"I lost track after that girl who caused the cold came here. Before that I know of one who died here. Such a shame."
There were two persons he wanted to know were safe, but he didn't want to voice his concern.
"But yes, you are right with your conclusions. My advice to you is to keep on the good side of the Gods, and don't touch the blonde woman. Will get you into more trouble."
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Aantal berichten : 16

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:58 am

Jim sighed and took the yellow mask out of Sinbad's hand. "You never change, do you?," he mumbled annoyed, but even so he couldn't help being a little thrilled to see Sinbad again. He hadn't been too fond of being all alone or with that girl he knew nothing about.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:33 am

He laughed at his annoyed expression before turning to stare at the others. He hadn't seen any of them before and he wasn't particularly interested in their stories, or in why they were here with these masks.

I just want to get whatever this is over with now.
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:50 am

"My advice to you is to keep on the good side of the Gods, and don't touch the blonde woman. Will get you into more trouble."

Cassim looked from the others and shooked his head. "Gotcha."
He knelt by the pond and cut through the ice with his dagger.
"So this game. Any part of it seem familiar to you?"
He glanced up at Shan yu and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Aantal berichten : 103

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:13 am

Shan yu took the mask flipping it in his hand, trying to think what Eris was up to.
"It's either a test. Or someone is going to die." He looked back at Cassim.
"Those are my guesses. But I might be wrong."
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 8:38 am

Tulio still stood in the shadows, and no one paid him any mind, but it had been so long and nothing had happened, he grew restless. What did it all mean? Why was nothing happening though he had picked a mask?
He looked at all of their faces in turn, studying every feature, however small, but recognizing nothing. He wondered if he had never seen them, or if he simply couldn't remember them at all.
When another man gave the impression of not recognizing someone who knew him, Tulio took half a step forward, wanting to ask the man if the same had happened to him, only to step back when he realized the man was only joking with the younger male.
They all looked so... careless... carefree... how could it be? How could they be so comfortable? How could they know what to do and not care about the note and... and why did they know so much more than him?
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

Aantal berichten : 66
Registratiedatum : 2012-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task)   Venetian Mystery Part 2 (Second task) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:28 am