Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task)

Go down 
+2
Megara
Eris
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

Aantal berichten : 134
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-16
Leeftijd : 35

Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task)   Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:33 am

Jane moved slightly. She didn't want to wake up, everything seemed so nice in her dream. There was nothing to worry. She tightened the cloak around her. The voices of the girls in the background seemed to let her dream drift away. Jane frowned. Not yet. Not this at this moment...

Finally Jane opened her eyes and stared at the fire. It would definitely all disappear sooner or later. Maybe... Maybe staying on this island would be better, than going back into her earlier life? How was her life before? Jane tried to remember and not to disturb the others. But... She couldn't remember the last months before she got shipwrecked in here. Jane sighed.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Aantal berichten : 72
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-15
Leeftijd : 27

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task)   Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:25 am

Megara felt Jane move underneath her. She slowly stroke her hair, being careful not to disturb her. "Jane," Meg whispered softly. "I'm sorry to wake you, but you need to drink." Megara slowly bent down and took a shell filled with cool water.

She carefully sat Jane up to where she was then leaning on Meg's shoulder. "Here," She lifted the shell up to Jane's lips hoping she would drink some.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task)   Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:45 am

Jane took the shell carefully out of Meg's hands and drank slowly, sip by sip. The cool water helped her to calm down and she felt better. "Thank you.", softly she smiled back at Meg and reached her the shell. "You should drink something yourself...", Jane looked around and saw that some new women had arrived. A smile appeared on her face when she saw Isa. The other woman seemed to be close to Esmeralda, but Jane had never seen her before.

"Who is that?", she whispered in Meg's ear as she leaned forward. Secretly she pointed at the blond-haired woman.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task)   Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 6:06 am

Megara took a drink out of her water as well. It felt fresh and clean in her mouth and she savored sip. She placed the shell down and turned in the direction Jane was looking.

"That's Odette," Meg whispered in Jane's ear. "She was shipmate of Esmeralda." Meg looked around to see if anyone else had arrived but so far it was just them. Meg saw no attempt of the others to get food, she tried to look around to see if there were anything they could eat but she just saw water and shrubbery. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task)   Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 6:15 am

Jane nodded. "Thank you.", she whispered back. When Meg looked around, Jane tilted her head. "Are you hungry?", she guessed. Jane looked around to and sighed. She would've liked to eat something herself. But it seemed there was nothing. Just trees , ice and water. This cold air was surely not healthy for them.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task)   Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 6:20 am

[OOC: Sorry my internet keeps going out so I'm just going to stay off mibbit v.v]

Megara sighed. "Yes, very." She slowly got up and looked at the rest of the group. "I'm going to try and find some food, if any of you would like to join me, that would be appreciated." She started walking away from the fire. "We also should add some firewood to keep the fire going longer.

Megara walked to the water. She stood there with her arms crossed trying to consider what to do. Then she got an idea. She searched the ground until she found a long sturdy stick. "Perfect," she whispered. She pulled her dress over her head not caring if the other girls saw. She carefully laid it on a rock and slipped into the water which was twice as cold as the air.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task)   Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 6:31 am

[OOC: That's okay. Don't worry hun! <3]

Jane looked after Meg and when she went into the icy water, she gasped. "MEG! You should come out of this!", Jane jumped on her feet and run to the lake. She felt really worried. "You'll catch a cold! You could die!", Jane bit her lower lip. She walked nervous along the water. "Please? Could you come out? We'll find another way to get food. You don't need to..."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task)   Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 6:39 am

Of course right when she got in she heard Jane's cries. Meg turned to face her and before going underwater, winked and gave her a big smile. Meg felt the cold water rush through her hair as she swam deeper. She slowly opened her eyes.

Before Hades took Megara away from her family, her father used to go on many hunting and fishing expeditions with his colleagues. And after hours of begging, he began to take Meg too. He had taught her everything she needed to know on getting food for survival. Although she never actually attempted this herself, she always closely studied her father's actions.

Meg took her stick and slammed it against fish, but sadly missed. She swam back for air then dived down again. After continually doing this for about 5 minutes, she finally had three fish hooked on her stick. She jumped out of the water and laid the stick down.

"There," Megara said smiling but uncontrollably shivering. She picked up her dress and put it on slowly.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task)   Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 7:35 am

Jane shook her head and wrapped Meg's cloak around Meg. "You'll be getting a cold. How careless.", Jane pushed Meg back to the fire and took the fish with her. "Better warm up and dry yourself.", Jane sat down and waited till Meg sat herself. Why did she feel like a mother? Jane sighed.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task)   Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 7:58 am

Meg thanked Jane when she handed her her cloak. "Careless? Maybe. For survival? You're welcome." Meg said, not regretting what she had done. Meg sat down on a log and picked up the fish and placed them on the stone over the fire. "It should be ready in half an hour." Meg said, wrapping her cloak tighter around her.

Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task)   Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:31 am

Jane sighed and played with one of her strains. Then she stood up and sat down behind Meg wrapping her arms and cloak around her. "You'll better making sure to be warm, lifesaver.", Jane layed her head on Meg's back. "I missed you so much.", she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task)   Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:40 am

Megara laughed at her comment. But when Jane mentioned how she had missed her, Meg's heart skipped a beat. She turned around to face Jane. "I missed you too, so much.." She said trailing off. Meg thought back on all the times where she wished she would've been nicer to Jane and not so judgmental. Meg sighed, trying to wash away the negative thoughts. She gave Jane a warm smiled and took her hand in Jane's. "I promise, I won't leave you again.."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task)   Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:51 am

Jane chuckled slightly. "Don't make promises you can't keep, dear.", she leaned forward so Meg and her lips nearly touched. "I can't leave him. Though he makes me feel stupid and childish.", Jane leaned back and touched Meg's cheek. "You mean so much too me. And that's surprising and scaring me. We just know each other since a few months, but it feels like years. Like I always knew you.", Jane smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task)   Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:03 am

Meg watched Jane's lips carefully. She gave her chills. If it weren't for the surrounding women, Megara might actually have kissed her. But she knew she probably couldn't do it now, and maybe even if they could Meg couldn't be brave enough.

She was so confused with her sexuality. After Ping and her dated, she wasn't very sure. She knew she liked men, after the nights she had spent spreading her legs for Tulio. But also the nights after where she would do the same thing for Ping, a woman. She didn't know anymore and frankly, she didn't care. But she did know she cared for Jane, ever since the beginning. The first day. And that would never change.

"Of course, I meant emotionally." Meg said, still watching Jane's lips closely. "I will never abandon our.. friendship again." Meg struggled to find the correct words without offending Jane or saying something Jane didn't agree with.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task)   Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:21 am

Jane smiled, leaned forward and gave Meg a short kiss on her lips. Then she layed her head on Meg's shoulder and cuddled her. "I'm glad I was allowed to meet you. I wouldn't want to miss you. Everyone. But the most you and...", Jane stopped and bit her lower lip. "Just not thinking yet. I feel like I wanna shout and scream at the same time. Since I'm awake my feelings are weird.", she looked at the other girls. "What kind of game we are in now? It has changed drastically."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task)   Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:29 am

Megara felt Jane's lips on hers. Within this frozen atmosphere, Jane felt surprisingly warm. She didn't want the kiss to stop. But when Jane pulled away, Meg snapped back into reality. She listened to Jane attentively and agreed. "We all are a bit confused and lost right now," Meg replied, rubbing Jane's hand that was still locked with hers.

Meg then moved her attention toward Odette, Esmerelda, and Isabella. "Yes, what do you think these.. masks mean?" She asked, carefully examining her own.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task)   Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:44 am

"No, that's not what I really meant...", she shook her head. "I feel that way too, but... Somehow different as well. I don't know how to describe it.", Jane sighed and stroke a strain of her hair back, behind her ear. She looked smiling at her hand in Meg's. Then back to the other girls. "I don't know. But I hope it won't end in a bad way."

Jane stood up and wrapped her cloak around her tighter. She walked a few steps away and took some broken branches. The fire shouldn't go out just because they missed to renew the wood. And she just needed some space. Jane took a deep breath. She cared for those women. She never cared for other people than her father and herself. Was it what he meant? Jane shook her head. Her father had a good taste of saying mysterious things.

Jane leaned at a tree and closed her eyes. It felt like something more than the sleep had happen to her body. But maybe it was just the sleep? How long had she slept? The last thing she could blurry remember was that she was with Eris and Hades in Eris' temple. She blushed slightly. Ah well... She missed that damn guy again. Stupid coward. "Idiot.", Jane mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task)   Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:00 am

"I agree," Meg replied to Jane. She watched Jane get up and walk away. Meg sighed, and looked back towards the other women. "I'm actually not sure why Eris chose us to go here.. I don't think we're much of importance.." Meg said almost giving up hope. But she thought of Jane who knew wanted her to be happy. Meg rubbed her temples. She honestly didn't know what to do anymore.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

Aantal berichten : 24

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task)   Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 6:23 pm

Odette curtseyed when introductions were made, and sat down by Esmerelda. Though they'd only known each other for a day, she still felt more comfortable around her. After all, so far she had only helped Odette (albeit crankily). When Megara and Jane seemed to go off into their own world, Odette took the time to study her mysterious green mask. Soon, she started dozing off herself, despite having a full night's rest already. For some reason, she was still tired. But she was alert at once when she overheard Megara and Jane talking about the masks, and someone called Eris.

"Pardon, but who is this Eris?" Odette asked the two, "I believe she was mentioned before, yes?"

Their expressions when talking about the mysterious person made Odette assumed there was some bad history between them. It made her nervous about this new 'game' they had been invited to.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task)   Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 6:37 pm

"Yes," Megara said, flipping the fish over on the hot stone. "Eris is a godess guarding the island. And although that may seem unreal to you, she is most certainly real." Meg looked over to Odette who seemed stunned. "I know it's a lot to handle since you just got here, but stay close to us and no harm will come to you." Meg said, squeezing Jane's hand.

Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

Aantal berichten : 66
Registratiedatum : 2012-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task)   Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:14 pm

(OOC: Closing the topic now ^^ the new locations can be find in the lists section ^^)
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.forum.co.ee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task)   Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Venetian Mystery Part 1 (First Task)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2