Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Probably closing Pandora

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eris
Admin
Eris

Aantal berichten : 66
Registratiedatum : 2012-08-26

Probably closing Pandora Empty
PostSubject: Probably closing Pandora   Probably closing Pandora I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:10 am

Hello everybody,

Or well those who are still here. I am thinking about closing Pandora because I have made a list of people who are inactive and who need to be killed and it are the following people:

-John
-Tulio
-Dr.Facilier
-Sinbad
-Jim
-Tiana

Now that are six people, And it is also most male characters. Besides I am not even counting the others who have been inactive because of a good reason.
With so many inactive people it is really hard to keep a roleplay running. And I feel kind of sad to have to close the Roleplay. Unless there is anybody who says I'd rather keep roleplaying.
I will keep this decision open for two weeks so if anybody sees this let me know what you think.
Keep the Roleplay running or close it?
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.forum.co.ee
Isabella

Isabella

Aantal berichten : 25
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Probably closing Pandora   Probably closing Pandora I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:34 am

:l I don't know... actually there has been a lot of inactivity ( including me... XD ) but I would say to wait a while before closing it Smile Just to see if actually there is someone still interested Smile
But it's up to you ofc! ^^
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

Aantal berichten : 66
Registratiedatum : 2012-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Probably closing Pandora   Probably closing Pandora I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:51 am

Well I'll see, Perhaps gather some people around like the ones that are still interested and have this small group of people xD
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.forum.co.ee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Probably closing Pandora   Probably closing Pandora I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Probably closing Pandora
Page 1 of 1