Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My wishes over their air space (tag Aunty Eris)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kida

Kida

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-15

My wishes over their air space (tag Aunty Eris) Empty
PostSubject: My wishes over their air space (tag Aunty Eris)   My wishes over their air space (tag Aunty Eris) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:21 am

Kida peeked out of the cave she was living in. It was snowing, big and fluffy snowflakes. Kida reached her hand out, trying to catch them.
One landed on her hand, and she clenched it into a fist. It made her smile. She decided to venture outside.
The forest was so quiet. Where were everybody? Not even the birds were singing.
She stopped, looking up to the grey sky. It had been so long that someone had come seen her, she missed someone to talk to.
She hoped she would get to meet someone soon.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

Aantal berichten : 66
Registratiedatum : 2012-08-26

PostSubject: Re: My wishes over their air space (tag Aunty Eris)   My wishes over their air space (tag Aunty Eris) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:34 am

Eris had left the party , It was Hades his party not hers. Besides Briar Rose would save herself. Eris saw that Kida had left her cave, Raising her eyebrow. Ohh... So the girl had dared to set a step out of her cave...Eris couldn't help her hatred for the girl. No mater what mess Briar Rose had gotten herself into had so much effect on the island as this little girl did. Eris did not even see the girl as Rose her daughter. This girl was either a pain in the back. Or a very very interesting toy.

Eris showed up slowly walking towards the girl. She was wearing a black dress, So the girl would not freak out from the smoke beneath her. Eris gave the girl a smile. ''Hello.''
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.forum.co.ee
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: My wishes over their air space (tag Aunty Eris)   My wishes over their air space (tag Aunty Eris) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:41 am

Kida jumped slightly, turning to look towards the woman who seemed to have apeared out of nowhere.
"He-hello..." She said afraid. The woman looked a bit scary to her. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: My wishes over their air space (tag Aunty Eris)   My wishes over their air space (tag Aunty Eris) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:52 am

Eris smirked. She gave the girl a small bow with her head. ''My name Is Eris. But I think you knew that already.'' She sighed stepping forward. Letting her hands on both sides of Kida's head. ''My.. you have grown allot young lady.'' Giving the girl a somewhat warm smile. ''I almost did not regonize you.''
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: My wishes over their air space (tag Aunty Eris)   My wishes over their air space (tag Aunty Eris) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:58 am

Kida did not know what to say. Uncle Hades had warned her about Eris. This woman hated her.
"N-no I did not know that..." She pulled away from the woman. "Uncle Hades told me to beware of you."
She said defiantly, taking a step back.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: My wishes over their air space (tag Aunty Eris)   My wishes over their air space (tag Aunty Eris) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:25 am

Eris Sighed. ''Well Uncle Hades says allot very bad things.'' Eris wiped away the snow off a rock. She sat down on it. ''I expect you have heard from your mommy did not want you from him, haven't you?''She asked as she crossed her legs. ''But.. I will not harm you my child. If I wanted to I would have a long time ago..All I want to do is talk dear.'' She patted the place next to her. ''Nothing more.''
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: My wishes over their air space (tag Aunty Eris)   My wishes over their air space (tag Aunty Eris) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:47 am

Kida looked at her a bit confused. "But she did not want me. I know that much. And you sent that big bad man to hurt me." She said not going next to her.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: My wishes over their air space (tag Aunty Eris)   My wishes over their air space (tag Aunty Eris) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 10:12 am

Eris laughed softly. ''Your mother did want you. She only wanted to protect you, She knew that she couldn't give yu a happy and save life. So she gave you to me. I gave you to Uncle Hades. Knowing he would give you a save place. But instead he cursed you upon this island and hands you a hand full lies that you believe because you think he is a good man.''
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: My wishes over their air space (tag Aunty Eris)   My wishes over their air space (tag Aunty Eris) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:03 am

She shook her head, feeling sad that she was saying such things about Hades. "Then why didn't you find that safe place yourself?
And I know uncle Hades is not a bad man. He is really nice to me."
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: My wishes over their air space (tag Aunty Eris)   My wishes over their air space (tag Aunty Eris) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:14 am

''Because you weren't Allve when you were given away.And Hades is the god of the death. So the story continues with Hades bringing you back to life, Only to use you. Why do you think he is nice to you dear? Too keep you on his side.'' Eris rose from her place. Walking towards Kida. ''Why would he upset you when that would only make you trust him less...?''
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: My wishes over their air space (tag Aunty Eris)   My wishes over their air space (tag Aunty Eris) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:35 am

"Why didn't you let me be born then? Why did you give me to him dead?" She asked quietly, taking a step farther from the woman.
What she was saying made sense, and she hated what the woman was saying. She wanted to believe in uncle Hades more than this woman.
Was he really just using her?
Perhaps she really was meant to be alone forever. She did not want to go back to her mother who had given her up anyway nor to trust this scary woman infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: My wishes over their air space (tag Aunty Eris)   My wishes over their air space (tag Aunty Eris) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:12 am

Eris let a cloud be formed by a wave of her hand. A cold and dark cloud it was. When suddenly a voice that was originally from the girl called Anya had been changed into Briar Rose her voice "Stop please! PLEASE! Stop it! Why...!?" Briar Rose her voice screamed. Within the cloud there was a sight of John harming a woman but you couldn't see her face nor her hair color only hear Rose her voice."Please, please! Don't hurt me please!" With that Eris waved the cloud away. She looked at Kida.

''Because your mother got pregnant with you against her will.'' Eris slowly went towards Kida hugging the girl. ''The father you know is nothing but a mere lie. He does not love you, Neither does he love your mother. He just wants to take what is his. And not the nice way Kida...'' Eris looked into the girls eyes.
''Your mother does love you. But it is overshadowed by the mean things your daddy said.''
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: My wishes over their air space (tag Aunty Eris)   My wishes over their air space (tag Aunty Eris) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:24 am

Kida looked into the cloud, surprised to see her daddy. Why was Daddy hurting someone? Not her sweet innocent daddy. How could it be? But there he was.
It scared Kida how he was acting so she looked away. Suddenly feeling Eris's thin arms around her.
She slowly let her arms go around her aunts waist. "What should I do now then?" She asked in a small voice.
"If mother does not want me, and daddy scares me and uncle Hades is using me. What does that leave you?"
Was she really meant to be alone?
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: My wishes over their air space (tag Aunty Eris)   My wishes over their air space (tag Aunty Eris) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:30 am

Eris smirked a little before giving the girl a warm smile. ''I could be your mommy..Well pretend to be one..If that is what you want Kida. After all You are a very special girl.'' She let her hand softly caress Kida's hair. She would do for Rose her replacement. This time she knew what she had done wrong. Let Humans take control over Rose her heart. She wouldn't let that happen to Kida. Though perhaps if she could manipulate both the game would be more fun.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: My wishes over their air space (tag Aunty Eris)   My wishes over their air space (tag Aunty Eris) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:51 am

Kida nodded, burrying her face in the other womans chest.
This day had proved a pretty horrible one. Not only had she seen how mean her daddy was, she had sort of lost uncle Hades too.
But for some reason she was more sad to think that uncle Hades was only using her to his own gain. She really liked him. He was like a father to her.
She had always thought her daddy had not been part of the decision of giving her away, so she had never thought anything bad about him.
She wondered where she would go from here. She doubted Eris would want her in her temple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My wishes over their air space (tag Aunty Eris)   My wishes over their air space (tag Aunty Eris) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My wishes over their air space (tag Aunty Eris)
Page 1 of 1