Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

#8 A surprise/Seven Sins: Greed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eris
Admin
Eris

Aantal berichten : 66
Registratiedatum : 2012-08-26

#8 A surprise/Seven Sins: Greed Empty
PostSubject: #8 A surprise/Seven Sins: Greed   #8 A surprise/Seven Sins: Greed I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:55 am

Hello everyone,

So I have noticed everyone being busy with studies with christmas/new year and all that jazz.
Now I myself have been busy with school too. And unfortunatly I have also noticed that there's allot of inactivity in Pandora. Now I know everybody is probably busy. But it is not only about being busy also about being motivated. So I would like to make some bigger groups. To perhaps motivate you to rp some more? Now you are going to be grouped in groups of 4 to 5 characters. Please if you still have a topic running from the last task and you have the oppurtunity to finish it. Do so.

groups and the locations of the groups:
First group: Mermaid Lagoon,
Jane, Meg, Esmeralda, Jim, John

Second group: The dark forest,
Facilier, Isabella, Odette, Sinbad, Tiana

Third group: Burned Tree,
Shan Yu, Briar Rose, Pocahontas, Cassim

The next sin this week it is going to be:
Greed

Greed is the inordinate desire to possess wealth, goods, or objects of abstract value with the intention to keep it for one's self, far beyond the dictates of basic survival and comfort. It is applied to a markedly high desire for and pursuit of wealth, status, and power.
As a secular psychological concept, greed is, similarly, an inordinate desire to acquire or possess more than one needs. It is typically used to criticize those who seek excessive material wealth, although it may apply to the need to feel more excessively moral, social, or otherwise better than someone else.
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.forum.co.ee

#8 A surprise/Seven Sins: Greed
Page 1 of 1