Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go to sleep. I will be in your dream.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hades

Hades

Aantal berichten : 96
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-16
Leeftijd : 28

Go to sleep. I will be in your dream. Empty
PostSubject: Go to sleep. I will be in your dream.   Go to sleep. I will be in your dream. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:08 am

Hades was feeling absolutely nothing. Being in charge of the most an Island wasn’t that much fun. A god could be somewhere creating the same panic. But there won’t be no Eris and like hell he let Kida stay here if he would go. And Kida would be useless if Rose or other people that want to kill her or help. He let out a sigh. It was just one of those days that he wasn’t seeing the bright side. Only the negative one calling him home.

He stretched his body. “I just need to continue with my plan.” He slammed his head, his fiery hair turning red. “Get back in the mode.” He smiled thinking what he was going to do. “It is always fun when messing with someone’s head.” He took a deep breath, lying down on a sofa. He drifted away with his mind again but this time to someone else’s their mind. “Rose.” The girl was a sleep dreaming of human stuff but that would soon change.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Go to sleep. I will be in your dream.   Go to sleep. I will be in your dream. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:31 am

Rose awoken in darkness. What was this? "H-hello?" She called perhaps there would be someone.. No answer. Where was she and where was Cassim? Maybe she was moved again?
Little did Rose know that it was all in her head. A dream forced upon her by Hades.

Last edited by BriarRose on Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Go to sleep. I will be in your dream.   Go to sleep. I will be in your dream. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:17 am

Hades, invisible for Rose eyes, watched her call out. He remained silent, but continued his plan. A small black squirrel was standing not far from Rose. It wasn’t surrounded by smoke. It almost looked like the smoke was avoiding the little animal. It looked at Rose before turning around, waving his tail, as if she needed to follow him. Then he started to run, smoke colliding together to the spot he left.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Go to sleep. I will be in your dream.   Go to sleep. I will be in your dream. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:26 am

Rose looked at the squirrel. What did they think she was mad? Rose shook her head. She wasn't going to follow the thing. Rose looked around but all she saw was the thick smoke. Smoke.. "Eris?.." Smoke.. "Hades?"
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Go to sleep. I will be in your dream.   Go to sleep. I will be in your dream. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:31 am

Hades smiled when she called Eris and then him. But he shook his head. My game, my rules. He didn’t spoke out loud. Because she is a smart girl. Again a squirrel came, this time blond. It waved his tail en began to run. Hades chuckled, making the sound invisible for Rose ears.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Go to sleep. I will be in your dream.   Go to sleep. I will be in your dream. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:38 am

Rose sighed when another squirrel wanted her to follow him. She sighed. Rolling her eyes. This one was blonde. Why was it blonde? The other was black. Perhaps there was a pattern.. She was blond. but.. "Hello?!"
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Go to sleep. I will be in your dream.   Go to sleep. I will be in your dream. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:46 am

He laughed, enjoying the sounded knowing Rose won't hear. Another squirrel apeared, this time white. It did excatly the same as the others. Hades laughed louder, almost curious for Rose's next move.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Go to sleep. I will be in your dream.   Go to sleep. I will be in your dream. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:58 am

White squirrel. .. White hair.. Kida! She quickly took a step forward. Now it made sense. Black sqquirrel. Tulio.. Blonde squirrel John. And now there was kida. She stepped backwards.
Wait.. That was all too strange to be true. Rose narrowed her eyes. There could only be one person behind this.
"Hades!!" She yelled angry.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Go to sleep. I will be in your dream.   Go to sleep. I will be in your dream. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:05 am

When the girl yelled his name, Hades laughed louder. Clapping for the great scream. But he still didn’t reveal himself. So instead getting the person she yelled for she got three squirrels. A blond one on the right, in the middle the with one and at the left the black squirrel. They sat quietly, clearly waiting for her. They would move when she would come. Guiding her to a place that had yet to be revealed.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Go to sleep. I will be in your dream.   Go to sleep. I will be in your dream. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:17 am

Rose sighed when the squirrels came back. They seemed to be waiting for her. What was she suppose to do? choose one squirrel? Rose walked towards the squirrels. Well perhaps the first one? Rose sighed. She didn't know..It could be a trick but..She couldn't really care anymore. Going down on her knees she carefulyl picked up the black one. Just to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Go to sleep. I will be in your dream.   Go to sleep. I will be in your dream. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:01 am

Hades was surprised when she picked up the black squirrel. He was intruding by the idea that she thought she needed to choose. Hades let a smile fill his face. Well, this is far better than the real plan, he thought.

The squirrel looked up at Rose. His eyes full of the sparking light of life. But slowly the light began to dim. The squirrel’s body was getting thinner. The dark animal hair was falling off his body. Rose let the squirrel go. In the second that the squirrel was going to hit the ground it send Rose a pleading look. There it lay, taking shaky breaths. The squirrel wasn’t able to look at Rose because his eyes were filled with fire. But it still tried to find her with his eyes. Out of the body of the squirrel came soft green smoke. And in the smoke Rose saw herself. Images of how she looked at someone. The images were out the view of someone. The smoke changed smell while the images changed. A smell of red Roses filled Rose nose. Red Roses equals eternal love. An image came of two people, a blond man was touching Rose and the smell was basilica, which equals hate. A last Image came again of two people, the viewer himself and his beloved one, Rose and Tulio. With a last scream of pain and despair, the breaths stopped. A black blur came by. So fast that you couldn’t see if it was flying or running. But it had taken the ones black squirrel.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Go to sleep. I will be in your dream.   Go to sleep. I will be in your dream. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:35 am

Rose was shocked when the squirrel started...dying? .She watched in horror as the poor thing was dying. Suddenly smoke appeared. Rose shook her head. What was this? she saw herself in the smoke..Why? Rose tried to touch it but than a different image appeared. With a smell..First red roses...than basilica.
That smell portraited hatred...she knew..why she didn't know..but it did. She saw John...But she didn't hate john. No she didn't. Than there was Tulio..A soft smile spread her lips. But than suddenly she heard a scream of pain. Covering her ears. And without any notice the black squirrel was gone.
Rose didn't understand. She couldn't. Shaking her head she sighed deeply.
Looking at the other squirrels. She did not want to kill those too. Rose turned around. Starting to run into the darkness. Where..? She didn't know. But away from that where she was. If she would be running into circles than it would be that way. But She did not want that scream to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Go to sleep. I will be in your dream.   Go to sleep. I will be in your dream. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:43 am

Hades was happy with her reaction. He coughed before talking in a voice that was mixed with Tulio’s, John’s and Kida’s. “Rose. Mommy. Love me. Hold me. Choose me. Protect me. Come to me.” The senates were said slowly and strong. Where ever Rose ran the remaining squirrels were there. Black feather flying around them. “Rose.” It was a despreat call. And Hades laughed in his own voice making sure that it sounded like it came from the feathers. Or from the form of a dog which was standing over the squirrels. Rose was still running and everywhere were the squirrels surrounded by him.

Last edited by Hades on Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Go to sleep. I will be in your dream.   Go to sleep. I will be in your dream. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:08 am

Rose stopped running covering her ears. from the cries that tried to intrude her mind. Rose gasped for air. This was madness. Black feathers? She looked up and a dog?! The squirrels..The voices. That laughter. That devil laugh, Rose shook her head. She gritted her teeth. Trying to calm herself from the madness.
It was getting out of hand. Rose took a deep breath in and out trying to calm herself.
Hades his laughter seemed to keep intruding into her ears. Filling her body with shivers. ''Stop!'' She tried desperatly. Rose took another deep breath. Blocking all of the other sounds.
She wasn't going to be mad. She wasn't. Rose kept repeating the deep breaths. feeling her heart beat slow.
Her blood wasn't racing like before.

Slowly she managed to have herself calm. All the noises around her seemed to have gone up in smoke. Rose opened her eyes to the madness before her. But her eyes stood cold. She wouldn't let it harm her.
She wouldn't let Hades crawl into her mind and crush her down. Rose let her hands slide of her ears. A confident smirk was formed on her red lips. ''Got more torture for me?...Hades?'' She asked as she caught one feather in her hand. Looking at it as she let it fall down again. ''Feathers? Animals? Why don't you torture me in person instead of hiding in the shadows like a coward.'' She let the word coward roll off her tongue like a hiss. As she turned around. There was nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Go to sleep. I will be in your dream.   Go to sleep. I will be in your dream. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:18 am

Hades smiled, ignoring her hiss. Since she stopped he was moving on. And that meant messing with her head but no showing up. The surroundings changed, green grass and endless blue skies. One large tree with no leafs, rose from the ground behind Rose. Instead of green leafs the top of the three was covered with blackness. Black crows were sitting, silently watching. Two squirrels were standing not far from Rose nor the three. Pick was the unspoken word. Pick.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Go to sleep. I will be in your dream.   Go to sleep. I will be in your dream. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:50 am

Rose sighed when the visions changed. She sat laid down. Closing her eyes. She was not going to do anything. Besides if Hades were to play more games with her she would try to be patient. Softly she felt herself gettng calmer and calmer. She opened one eye and the vision was becoming more blurry. It seemed as if she was escaping his world. Closing her eyes again. Trying to drift further away from this madness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Go to sleep. I will be in your dream.   Go to sleep. I will be in your dream. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Go to sleep. I will be in your dream.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Island :: The Temple of Chaos :: Hades's chamber-
Jump to: