Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TV still needs to be invented......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hades

Hades

Aantal berichten : 96
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-16
Leeftijd : 28

The TV still needs to be invented...... Empty
PostSubject: The TV still needs to be invented......   The TV still needs to be invented...... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:11 am

Hades looked around. Table's with food, the music that was still softly playing. The whole ball happened like he hoped even he got surprised sometimes. He held up his hand, the one that held Kida's hand with care. He smiled, she really trusted him. Maybe even more than her father. He waved the hand, everything changed into smoke going to him. While he sat down on his throne, he called Eris. "Eris, Honeybunch come." His facial expression became calm and confident. "Did you enjoy the show or your time alone?" He wanted to make Eris show up at the party and make her tell everyone that he was in charge. And maybe some more shameless things. But he didn't do it in the end.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The TV still needs to be invented......   The TV still needs to be invented...... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:22 am

2ris appeared in a cloud of smoke. As she slowly floated over the floor. With a amused smirk on her face. Holding her hand out for him to kiss it. "I had expected much more but it was good for a first one" eris let one hand on her hip as her black hair waved seductively around her. Though she was worried where Hades had brought Rose. But she had some trick upon her sleeve to find out.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: The TV still needs to be invented......   The TV still needs to be invented...... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:49 am

He looked at her hand, before looking at the other. With a smirk his eyes went up to her eyes. He stood up, with a formal smile. He took her hand, shaking it instead doing the thing he always did. "Well boy. Am I happy to hear it was good enough for you madam." His voice sounded like a farmer. Still shaking the hand in a iron grip, he smiled widely. "Most people would find it despicable. Or even outraged." He stopped shaking but didn't let go of Eris hand. His eyes were shining with fake happiness but Eris knew him good enough there was also a hint of thrill. Hades knew Eris also good. She wanted something of him otherwise she would act so libidinous. Not that he mind after all he was a god (man but that is to much of a human word).
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

Aantal berichten : 66
Registratiedatum : 2012-08-26

PostSubject: Re: The TV still needs to be invented......   The TV still needs to be invented...... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:57 am

Eris sighed and rolled her eyes when he was once again playing games. Letting her hand go up in smoke to get out of his grip. Waving her hand to show him as she moved towards him. ''No..You're unmasking idea was very well done. You did something I wanted you to do. Stepping in the steps I wanted you to.'' She said Bringing her head closer to his with a wicked smile played on her lips. ''Our little toys did react a litte disappointing but perhaps you need to make your games more frightning.'' Eris winked.
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.forum.co.ee
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: The TV still needs to be invented......   The TV still needs to be invented...... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:23 am

''No.. You're unmasking idea was very well done. You did something I wanted you to do. Stepping in the steps I wanted you to.'' Hades' eyes twinkled of appreciation when she cheated to escape. ''Our little toys did react a little disappointing but perhaps you need to make your games more frightening.'' His eyes changed in suspension. She wanted to make the humans more afraid? She knew how he made humans scared. By hurting them so bad that fear was the only feeling they have for two whole days.

While he watched her head come closer a giving him a wicked smile, his happy face disappeared. With a swiftly move he took her hand forcing her to spin around. She ended with her back against him. His left (free) hand laid on her right hip. He pulled her close to him. A lustrous smile filled his face while he brought his mouth close to her ear. "You evil, woman." He let out a low seductive chuckle. He used his hand, that was also holding hers, to glide over her breast. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: The TV still needs to be invented......   The TV still needs to be invented...... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:42 pm

Eris wasn't surprised when he turned her around. She grinned. When he called her a evil woman. "Had you expected anything else?" Letting her arm around his neck. While her other hand went towards his hip. "What do you think I want Hades?" She asked as a devil like smile moved on her lips.

Letting one hand scratch his neck while the other softly caressed his side.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: The TV still needs to be invented......   The TV still needs to be invented...... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:35 am

Hades saw a smile that he was familair with. "My dear eris. When you act so... Arousing, you know very good." His hand that had laid on her breast moved down. He tried to make the touch feachter light. "That my manhood takes over." Through her dress he held her woman spot, slowly carresing. "And i geuss it is just a small hope that you want Me." Hades' lips kissed her neck, going down.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: The TV still needs to be invented......   The TV still needs to be invented...... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:51 am

Eris smirked. letting her lower part go up in smoke, so he couldn't touch her feminen parts. A soft growl was moved out her lips. Letting her hands move his face up. "Too bad I am not your lover.." She said with a smirk as she moved backwards. "You'd have to get one of your chess pieces to play with.. Like megara." She winked. "I am only here to make sure you do the right thing and amuse me." She leaned forward to kiss his lips. Before breaking the kiss letting the smoke softly tickle his skin.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: The TV still needs to be invented......   The TV still needs to be invented...... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:25 am

Hades let out a dissapointed groan. He let her go moving away. "Eris, I hope you won't be such a cockblock on the Anniversary." He crossed his arms like a spoiled child. "It isn't a common thing that Gods are a thousand year older" His eyes narrowed. "Which remmedie me. Your Birthday is coming closser everyday." He waved his hand, sitting down on the newly made throne. "But let's get to bussines."
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: The TV still needs to be invented......   The TV still needs to be invented...... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:48 am

Eris smirked. As she went to sit on his lap. "That you even remember my birthday." Softly kissing his lips "and what business?" She asked as she slowly went backwards. "You have no business to speak about with me Hades. Only the birthday of mine. Make it a bigger party than this. More torture.."
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: The TV still needs to be invented......   The TV still needs to be invented...... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:21 am

He pressed his lips together when she sat down on his lap, for trying to hold in some rude comments. But after the soft kiss he relaxed. “You know somehow I have this strange feeling that you are sick.” His eyes scanned her face. “But since Gods can’t get sick that easily…..” Hades stopped waiting for her to finish his sentes
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The TV still needs to be invented......   The TV still needs to be invented...... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:54 am

Eris smirked. "..they probably want something from you." She rolled her eyes. Putting her hands on her hips. "Hades I am atleast trying to be nice to you." She said as she moved backwards. "Where's Rose?" She asked looking around.
He had transported her somewhere. And Eris disliked that. Though now he knew why she was acting like that.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: The TV still needs to be invented......   The TV still needs to be invented...... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:02 am

He let out a sigh when she finally gave in. Hades hated when a person was twisting around. “Rose is having a good time.” He watched her move. Any move could tell him if she was going to get angry or simply bored. And he wanted to know how far she would go for Rose.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: The TV still needs to be invented......   The TV still needs to be invented...... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:07 am

Eris raised her eyerbow. How could Rose have a good time with humans? Eir smoved closer to Hades. Letting her smoke softly touch his skin. ''And how can she possibly have a good time without you?'' She smirked. Though deep inside she still wanted revenge. But unless Rose would take control of Kida they had no foot to stand on. Nothing. Hades could make Kida upset in a snap of his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: The TV still needs to be invented......   The TV still needs to be invented...... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:38 am

He wanted to make a facepalm... so he did. "Eris, she is more human than you want or expect her to be." smoke surrounded his body making it in possible for her to seduce him. He needed, afteral, to be in control. "She will always have a good time as long as I'm not around. " he stopped, smilling at a thought. "Or when you aren't around."
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: The TV still needs to be invented......   The TV still needs to be invented...... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:22 am

Eris moved back. With an unamused look in her eyes. ''Rose is one of my own personal pets. And she...Is much less Human than you think of. But the humans poison her mind. Into thinking that she can find love with them and comfort. But little does she know that she needs me to stay alive..'' Eris moved around. Giving him a well known glance, ''Afterall I gave her life.'' Eris smirked wickedly. A light of joy was in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: The TV still needs to be invented......   The TV still needs to be invented...... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:44 am

He sucked in the information she was giving him. Life is for Gods to give freely and to take back with no regret. “Well, Kida is my personal kid. And I don’t want to kill yours but you want to kill mine.” He winked at her. “So it is only fair that you don’t know where she is.”
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The TV still needs to be invented......   The TV still needs to be invented...... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:47 am

Eris laughed. ''Oh I do not want to kill her. I simply want to get my island back. Doesn't mean killing her is an option. Simply taking control of the actions..'' She said witha sinister sound in her voice before she dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: The TV still needs to be invented......   The TV still needs to be invented...... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:56 am

Hades wanted to scream at her for being so turning around the issue. But instead of screaming he remands quiet. Even when she was gone he kept quiet. Until he let out a sigh. “But I like being in control.” It didn’t sounded like he was a whining child. It sounded like a grown man who like the game he was playing. Killing, he thought, isn’t even close to the option.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TV still needs to be invented......   The TV still needs to be invented...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TV still needs to be invented......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Island :: The Temple of Chaos :: The Altar-
Jump to: