Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}

Go down 
+8
BriarRose
Odette
Megara
Isabella
Shan-Yu
Esmeralda
Kida
Hades
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Aantal berichten : 72
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-15

Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:19 am

[OOC: sorry for the late reply, been busy with the Miss Disney contest and holliday preparations' stuffs.]

Esmeralda stood defiantly, her gaze took in the whole crowd, wating for people's reactions. Some seemed surprised but a lot simply didn't paid her attention. She started breathing normally again. She assumed that people here wasn't angels either. Even Jane or Megara didn't seemed surprised.

She turned her head to the inquisitive person/god, frowning. "Are you satisfied now?" she said, with a cold and quite biting tone.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Aantal berichten : 134
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-16
Leeftijd : 35

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:44 am

Jane lifted her head and smiled softly at Meg. She reached out her hand and pulled her down to herself. "This reveals make me feel sad.", she answered, laying her head on Meg's shoulder. "It doesn't make any sense to me. None. Every single one of them could be solved without others involved.", Jane closed her eyes. "I'm just getting tired."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Leeftijd : 27

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:56 am

Megara gave her a small smile and nodded. "I understand," She said playing with Jane's hair. "Just tell me if I can do anything for you." She honestly hated seeing Jane so sad. She wished she could make it all better, make it all go away. She glanced back at the man and Shan-Yu. They were both talking to each other and looking at her.

"How are you and.. Shan-Yu?" Meg asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:14 am

Jane sighed. "I don't know... We are both... together or not?", she shrugged. "I'm not sure. He wasn't mad when I mentioned, I might be pregnant... And I can decide...", Jane hesitated and touched the necklace around her neck. "If his daughter can get back her necklace. More the necklace of her mother.", she sighed again. "We haven't talked about us really. I'm not sure if we have to.", Jane moved uncomfortably. "I don't know. Maybe it will all end up worse, when I tell him. I'm just happy I was able to see him again.", she laid her head on her arms and hided her face.
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

Aantal berichten : 69

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:16 am

Cassim watched the woman challenge the revealer on stage.
And I would be getting us killed?
He sneered and looked around, realizing something.
He then turned his attention back to Shan yu.
"The God and the Goddess you mentioned earlier.
Are they partners on this island game?"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:22 am

Megara let out a small gasp and took Jane's hands into hers. "Pregnant?" she whispered. She looked at Jane long and hard. She wanted to lash out and tell Jane about how bad of a father Shan-Yu would be, but bit her lip. Instead she forced a smile and extended her arm to reach Jane's stomach. She carefully rubbed it and laughed.

"You know I'll be supportive of you no matter what." She said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Aantal berichten : 103

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:15 pm

He pointed to the white haired girl on the stage. "Well I know Eris is not happy Hades created that thing."
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

Aantal berichten : 96
Leeftijd : 28

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:06 am

Hades simply chuckled at everything that happened. The conversation some people were having, were far too entertaining. “Satisfaction isn’t reached that easy.” He answered Esmeralda with ease. “But since you want attention.” He turned his face staring at her. “Attention you get.” He turned to Pocahontas. “Sorry lady, you need to wait just a bit.” After saying this to her he focused again on the small crowed.

“Why would a person take someone’s else their life’s. Why should someone decide on their own what justice is.” He gestured at Shan-Yu. “Because it brings bread on the table. Because he is good in it.” He let out a sigh. “But even after a while the joy in it will disappear even though you won’t accepted it. Too bad.” His hand took Esmeralda’s hand, pulling her more in sight. “But why would you start killing? Well, let’s kill the curiosity, shall we.”

A neon light word came above her head. “So because one man did you wrong every men did you wrong.” The word Rape was hanging like the sword of Damocles above her. “The sanity of a woman can be destroyed so easily.” He clicked his fingers to send her back in the crowed. He knew he was going a bit too far but it would become so much of a show when everyone is feeling distressed.

He looked around the crowed thinking of the right person to put next to Pocahontas. “I….. pick you.” He pointed at Jane and suddenly there was a intensely white light. Jane was standing next to him. “Ladies and Gentleman. These two have something in common. A man.” He hoped the humans were smart enough to know which man. “Pocahontas has lost her mommy and has been like acting like a stalker.”

Jane’s mask and cloak disappeared. “But don’t feel sorry for her since she is getting a new mommy. Jane. Smart but a bit to kind. Kind and too ignorant.” He clapped his hands.

“Take a good look because the next two humans are a bit to confident.” When his hands collide together there was a thunder sound and the two ladies were replaced by a man and lady. “One knows hills of sand good. And the other green grass and olive trees.” He made a grand gesture to the two, their mask and cloaks disappearing with the move. “Cassim and Megara.”
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:53 am

Cassim suppressed a sigh when he was suddenly revealed on stage.
He looked over at the woman and flashed a grin.
"Well, it seems I finally know your name."
He then fixed the masked God with a sly expression.
So his secrets were to be revealed.
But to what extent?
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:50 am

Megara frowned a bit when she appeared on stage. She rolled her eyes at hades when he said her name along with the man beside her, who apparently was named Cassim. She gave him a bit of a flirtacious grin. "It seems so," she replied to him. Cassim was such a man of mystery to her. It her back memories of her and Tulio, but now that he'd lost his memory, she wasn't sure what to think about him. But she liked Cassim, he looked strong and brave and filled with wonderful secrets. Meg knew what was to happen next. She slightly turned towards Cassim, waiting for Hades to spill his secrets.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:14 am

When she was removed from the stage Rose was glad. She moved backwards into the shadows. She did not want to be talk to anymore. For her secrets had been revealed and she had said what she wanted..
Her daughter, She seemed to hold dislike towards her. That was what it felt like..Actually the same of what she felt for her own parents..Did she even have parents? Somewhere Rose was jealous of the girl. Atleast the girl had some knowledge of where she came from.. Rose glanced at John. A family is what he wanted. Rose siged.

How was she ever to grant someone with a family, When her own past was nothing but dust..Nothing but mystery and insecurity...maybe she was not even immortal. Maybe it had been a lie all along..And she was a human. Or something..worse. It seemed all she had done was making bad things happen. Hurting Tulio...Hurting John...Giving Kida away..Which caused the destruction of the island she once used to love so much. Maybe she was a creation..A creation of the devil. With no soul. No heart...

Her hand went towards her chest. Maybe she was a creation just like kida. Maybe that was why she had no idea where she came from. Maybe that was why Hades would spare her life even after so many of rude comments...Perhaps..That would make sense. Though Hades seemed to care more for Kida than for her..Speaking of caring. Eris..Where was Eris when she was needed. Eris held great power didn't she? She could help them..Rose glanced at the people in the room. They were innocent. If there was one person who should pay for everything..It was hades..But what was there to do against a god of the underworld..Rose widen her eyes...She had read that somewhere. Where was Jane? Jane loved books didn't she? Maybe Jane could help her. Jane was a smart girl, Strange but smart. Rose let her eyes scan the crowd.

Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:24 am

Jane blinked. She was surprised over the short moment she had on that stage. She tilted her head and looked at Hades. He hadn't revealed anything very interesting about her. She still had some secrets... Jane sighed and shook her head. Maybe he thought it would be funny other way, or he had been way to distracted. Really careless. There was especially one secret which might would've given her way too much trouble if he had revealed it in front of the others. Jane walked away a bit. For this moment she wasn't in the mood to talk.

When Meg appeared on the stage, she bit her lower lip. Maybe she was ignorant. But she cared for her friends. And Meg was definitely too close to her. Jane frowned. 'Say a wrong word and I'll be stalking you.', she thought, while thinking of the last words he told Pocahontas and giggled. Maybe she wasn't the person to kill, but finding out a way to get Hades into trouble... That could be fun anyway. Jane closed her eyes and waited for this stupid show to end.
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

Aantal berichten : 25

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:15 pm

Isabella was watching the scene, the god changed two times the characters on the stage and seemed like he had something to say on everybody, even if she didn't think to be call on the stage since she couldn't think at anything about her.
So she just stood and listened what else he was going to reveal.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:15 pm

Hades cracked his neck. It wasn't really necessary but the sound reminded him of shiny times. Stepping on skeletons and hear humans call out for mercy. His younger years. Now he was older and he way of entertaining changed. These two didn't mean a lot to him. He found them interesting enough to kill some time. "These two want me dead." He said it with a serious voice, like he took the threat crucial. "Well, of course all of you want me dead. But these two said it in the open." He let out a soft chuckle. "Even though the both won't be able too give me the ticket with a one way and no returning to the Underworld. I doubt that there will be one ticket and neither of those tickets will be in my hand." He glanced at Kida, hoping she wasn't really following this all. "Since I'm the one who will be welcoming the dead. But let's continue with the revealing." With a click of his fingers Cassim was pushed by the invisible on his knees. "He doesn't have a weakness, or at least that is what he thinks. Lost his parents and wife by a disease. Learned fighting and his" He stopped couching the word out. "mysterious way by a group called the keepers. Left his own blood while he became nothing more but a thief." Hades had the urge to make the man remember that he should even think about being able to kill a god. But meg was waiting and the ball was becoming boring. Instead of the fear he wanted, he got the small version. "Megara."

OCC: PEOPLE HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FIRST NEW YEAR POST XD
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:20 pm

Megara watched Hades talk about Cassim and she closed her eyes. Eris had already lied to everyone about her being a murderer. She didn't know what else there was to say. She cringed a bit when he spoke of her name. "Yes?" She asked as if she wasn't sure what he was about to do.
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:35 pm

That's right, Cassim thought at the God's first announcement.
On the surface, he appeared smug but a small shiver ran through him at the rest of his words.
He looked at God in mild disbelief when he was strongly planted on his knees by nothing but air.
He remain to look unaffected as his secrets came out but he did visibly cringe at the mention of the Keepers.
Just the mere mention of them was dangerous for him and now it was clear what he would have to do before he was to ever leave the island.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:03 am

Hades was almost happy when the man’s face didn’t change, expectably after he mentioned the keepers. So they did train them good. Even Soubrette’s can’t keep emotion out their eyes, excitement is always there or boredom from playing a piece to many times. He looked at Megara. Sweet Meg, she would have been a wonderful performer after she ‘escaped’ him. Anger and I-don’t-give-a-shit faces were for her as easy as Cassim could look calm. “Many years ago,” He took Megara’s hand pulling her closer to Cassim and him. “This lady became mine.” He smiled at the memory, just taking some suddenly away is always fun. “Of course she didn’t like it. So after time past she tried to find a way to kill me.” He let out a chuckle feeling the cozily warmth of the fire again. “She pushed me in Holly fire… But it didn’t kill me.” He said it in amused voice. “She escaped because she is an independent strong woman. Who has legs like doors.” He placed the hand of Meg in that of Cassim’s. “May you two be happy.” Little flames began to fall down from the ceiling. They didn’t hurt. And when they reached the ground they would simply change in snowflakes that were big enough for human’s eyes to enjoy the beauty. The snowflakes would go up and turn back in little flames and go down again. Making a sort circle of life. Megara and Cassim were send back in the crowed when the second layer of snowflakes went up. Hades crossed his arms, looking around the human’s. “Who want now?”
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:32 am

Megara frowned when he spoke of her name again. She listened carefully when Hades described their past relationship. She remembered how it was when they were together. Hades forcing Meg to run endless errands for him only to return and be sexually violated everyday. She let out a soft sigh just thinking about it. Oh how much she wished that the holy fire could've killed him. Atleast he wasn't angry enough to hurt her, or even worse; Have her get back together with him.

Meg suddenly snapped into reality when she felt Cassim's hand inside hers. She looked up and locked eyes with him. She stared into them and for once felt a moment of peace, of lust, of pleasure. She smiled a bit. But it soon faded when she saw fire fall before her eyes. Before she could even say a word, she was back in the crowd with everyone else.

She turned her attention to Cassim, he was staring in the distance. But Meg longed to have the same visual connection with him. She felt a fire growing inside of her. She wanted him, she needed him. She bit her lip and tightened her fists. She had to have him.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

Aantal berichten : 66
Registratiedatum : 2012-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2}   Venetian Ball {Task 3; Part 2} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:34 am