Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Venatian ball (taks 3)

Go down 
+9
Tulio
BriarRose
Megara
Jane
Cassim
Esmeralda
Shan-Yu
Kida
Hades
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-25

Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:46 am

Rose bit her lip. ''You asked for it, A well mannered man wouldn't pin a lady against a pilar. And come so close to a lady. '' Rose shook her head. ''And I supose proteus knows everybody on the island?'' She stepped backwards.

Her back touched the pilar again. ''I can be very well mannered but not towards a man who acts like this towards me.''
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

Aantal berichten : 96
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-16
Leeftijd : 28

Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venatian ball (taks 3)   Venatian ball (taks 3) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:33 am

He turned around to face her one more time. “Two people told me their names. And the other men didn’t.. so.” He shrugged. “What you do about it.” He made a ticking sound, while giving her a small bow. “Go yell at your boss. I am very polite just not when I get other orders.” He let out a chuckle before turning around again. “A prince following orders, what a wonderful day.” He was gone. Just like that.
Back to top Go down

Venatian ball (taks 3)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8