Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let Me Out (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-17

Let Me Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Let Me Out (Open)   Let Me Out (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:12 pm

She had tried nearly everything at this point... and yet the barrier never yielded to the pounding of her fists, the blow of her kicks nor the stabbings from the make shift stone knife she had to find in this place. Food had been carried on the wind and voices had been called into her ear yet she headed none of it. She drunk none of the water nor tasted any of the bread. And when the voices called she stayed silent in the dark. It was her way and her nature to rebel, she would not play not again but right now? she desperately wanted out. It had taken composure to stop her from acting like the animal she had become living on this island with nothing but her will to keep her alive. But trapped like this, the animal came out and it was desperate to be free from this prison.

Growling harshly before slamming into the barrier with all her strength before she was bounced back to end up in the snow grimacing as she got up. Pretty sure she would have a bruise on that side of her now. Panting softly as she sat up in the snow.
Back to top Go down

Let Me Out (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Island :: The ice forest-
Jump to: