Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tulio

Tulio

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-22

Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)    Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:17 am

Tulio only frowned at the smirk, was he implying something? That was proposterous, nothing would make him stray from the warmth and beauty of a female in his arms, least of all a male. Insanity he called it.
"Where could I find this Ping?" he asked instead, taking no notice of the man's aggressive teasing. Maybe this person could help him more and tell him more than this man could. If they were as close as he told him, then he would definitively be of more help, and even more so, he'd have company he actually enjoyed for once. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Aantal berichten : 103
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)    Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:39 am

He shrugged. "I don't know. I haven't seen him for months, or if he is still alive. But if he is I am sure he will be happy to see you." He gave a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)    Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:27 am

He knew that he ought be upset at the chance his friend was gone, but he felt nothing. The man was nothing to him now, it did not matter what they had been in the past. In this present they were strangers.
"And where is..." he stopped to remember the name mentioned earlier. "Rose?"
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)    Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm

Shan yu sighed taking a stick, and drawing on the cold ground. "This is the island. We are currently here." He drew a smaller circle inside another circle. Then moving the stick a close way upwards. "And there is the Altar. You can find her there. Along with Eris and Hades I suppose. But then again they are your trouble if you run into them." He threw the stick in the flames. "Though you will probably meet her where ever we are supposed to wear these masks at."
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)    Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:10 am

"Trouble?" he didn't understand. Why would anyone be trouble to him? He could not imagine wanting anyone any harm, he may not remember who he was or what he'd done, but he would never intentionally make himself enemies. What could have possibly happened...? He assumed to be safe, he'd simply wait until he saw her. He was sure he would recognize her once he saw her but... he could never know.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)    Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:27 am

He smirked bitterly. "They like to play games with people."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)    Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2