Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is afraid of big bad smoke?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hades

Hades

Aantal berichten : 96
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-16
Leeftijd : 28

Who is afraid of big bad smoke? Empty
PostSubject: Who is afraid of big bad smoke?   Who is afraid of big bad smoke? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:34 am

Hades came out of the shadows in a way like he was going to a party. “Rose darling! Are you ready to be reunited with your Mommy?” He looked at the two trashcans. Love, he thought with disgust, what a stupid feeling. So tainted between humans. Only between gods it can be pure. “Or should I make you ready?”
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Who is afraid of big bad smoke?   Who is afraid of big bad smoke? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:09 am

Rose widen her eyes. She coughed as the smoke foind their way into her lungs. She coughed but knew how late it was.
How she hated him. Raising her eyebrow. Her mother what did he mean?! She had no mother. Giving him a deadly glare. "No need to Hades." She hissed. As she narrowed her eyes at him. Why did he look so happy, maybe she would have to put him in his place. Rose sighed walking past him.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Who is afraid of big bad smoke?   Who is afraid of big bad smoke? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:59 am

“Oh my.” He said with amusement. “I forgot. You see her as your sister. A god and human.” He flew in front of her. “How foolish.” He looked back at John, smirking while the continued to walk. “And how is the father taking the news? Has he forgiven you like to good person he is?” He smirked at her. “Or has he finally noticed the fact why you didn’t want the child?”
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Who is afraid of big bad smoke?   Who is afraid of big bad smoke? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:33 am

Rose grabbed her hair brush throwing at Hades. "Shut up!" She growled. Breathing heavy. "If you want to hurt me than do so but leave John out of it." She bit her lip. She was scared of him. But he wouldn't have to know. She had rather have him harm her than John. He was the only one she had left. Than she would be alone again into Eris her twisted plans..
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Who is afraid of big bad smoke?   Who is afraid of big bad smoke? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:50 am

“Are we a bit ill-tempered?” He put a finger under chin forcing her to look him straight in the eyes. “Or maybe scared of seeing Johnny boy leave?” His eyes narrowed. “Leave John? Why wouldn’t I play with him, Rose?” He ticked her on the cheek. “After all he and the rest on this island are toys.” He gave her a vicious smile. “Don’t worry you are more a doll.”
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Who is afraid of big bad smoke?   Who is afraid of big bad smoke? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:19 am

Rose frowned when he stepped towards her. She disliked the way he spoke to her. He disgusted her. Moving her head away "don't you touch me." She hissed at him. Not letting her eyes leave his. He was strong yes. But she could defend herself after all eris. Would protect her, right?
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Who is afraid of big bad smoke?   Who is afraid of big bad smoke? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:26 am

His eyes grew colder, while his mind said something else. No wonder Eris sees her as her sister. “I would think twice if I were you.” His tone was like frost. “The island is not longer in full control of Eris.” His hand gestured to the door that lead to the altar. “What do you think Rose? If Eris had to choose. Between you and her island?” His hand made a fire ball. “What would she choose Rose?” He let out a low chuckle. “What do you think?”
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Who is afraid of big bad smoke?   Who is afraid of big bad smoke? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:17 pm

Rose took a step back. True.. If it were between her and the island.. She looked down. It was eris her home. Just like she could not let go off the island. She had nowhere else to go to. So was Eris bound to this place. Rose took another step back. She did not want to get burned by Hades. "My excuses. I shan't play with fire, but than I would ask of you to not do so either." Looking him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Who is afraid of big bad smoke?   Who is afraid of big bad smoke? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:40 am

He was astound that she looked straight into his eyes without turning away after some minutes. The fireball disappeared.
His smile that was still plastered on his face became softer. “Rose. You have lived isolated for years. With only Eris as company.”
Oww, how he loved to confuse people.
His tone became soft and with a little bit affection. “I can’t speak for Eris. But I know that even gods can get lonely.”
He paused to let the words sink in before he continued but now with a slight hint of grief. “But beware that Eris is after al a goddess.”
Hades focused for a short moment on her eyes before turning away and slowly beginning to walk.
He didn’t say more because he knew Rose was a smart girl. She would understand the hidden meaning. And the danger that was holding the warning.
At least she would see it as a warning, he thought while a evil smile came and went in a second.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Who is afraid of big bad smoke?   Who is afraid of big bad smoke? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:39 am

Rose once again was surprised. He didn't know what to do, did he? She got confused with his word choice. Rose followed him. She supposed he wanted her out of the room. "I think I mean more to Eris than just a toy. Ofcourse she does not always seem to care that much, but she does."
Rose swallowed. "I might not be a god, but not human either so I wish you would treat me with some more respect. Eris needs me otherwise she hadn't raised me in the first place." She said as she kept following him.

That was what she believed in, she believed that she had a purpose here. She wasn't just here to be and have fun. She had several duties she needed to forfill. And Eris needed her.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Who is afraid of big bad smoke?   Who is afraid of big bad smoke? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:55 am

Hades looked at Rose. This girl was tough to push in the endless circle of dark. “Maybe not as a toy. But as what else then?” He turned his head looking straight ahead. The soft fake face he had wore as a mask was switched with a stern look. “Respect should be deserved.” He said in a harsh voice. “And frankly you haven’t done anything that would make me respect you.” He let his lips curl slightly, just enough to let humans to see it. If they had good eyes. “But to show you that I don’t put you with the humans.” He continued before she could say anything. “I will give you a gift.” He held his hand out, opening it. A ring was lying in his hand. “If I’m right this was from someone important to you.”
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Who is afraid of big bad smoke?   Who is afraid of big bad smoke? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:28 am

Rose sighed, ''We'll I've granted you with more respect than most people do.'' She said with a somwhat bored tone in her voice. She looked at him. He wasn't going to put her in the island was he? He was not predictable which made it hard to follow. When he seemed amused she became bothered, Him being angry wasn't all too bad. But when he was amused..She didn't know what to do. He had a twisted mind and that was to be feared.

She raised her eyebrow, Taking a step back. Widen her eyes as the ring inside his hand. ''How did..find that?'' She asked unsure about him. But yet, there was something that had softened into her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Who is afraid of big bad smoke?   Who is afraid of big bad smoke? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:11 am

Hades watch Rose taking a step back. He swallowed his laugh in. “I’m a god.” He answered with a gentle amused voice. “ What else were you assuming?” He still held out his hand. It took him all his patience to wait for her to take the stupid ring. But Hades wasn’t known for his patience. His look changed into anger. “Well. If you don’t want to have it.” He pulled his hand back twirling the ring around his fingers. “I can put it back where I found it.” He gave her an evil smile.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Who is afraid of big bad smoke?   Who is afraid of big bad smoke? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:17 am

''Being a god doesn't mean that you are granted with respect by everybody..'' Rose raised her eyebrow. Why was he messing with her, Though she couldn't help the slight panic when he pulled his hand back. She hesitated. But eventually reached towards his hand.

''Hades quit the games.'' She sighed. ''Give it to me. It'll cost you energy..'' Rose took a step forward, She reached out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Who is afraid of big bad smoke?   Who is afraid of big bad smoke? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:28 am

“No you are right.” He said with a serious voice. “Being a god means that fear is more common.” He let out a small laugh. “Quitting sounds so boring.” He let the smoke take the ring just above her head. “It’s worth the energy.”
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Who is afraid of big bad smoke?   Who is afraid of big bad smoke? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:32 am

Rose raised her eyebrow at him. Was he expecting her to beg for the ring? ''I won't beg for it Hades.'' Taking one step towards him, With a smirk on her lips. ''I thought you knew me better than that.'' As she slowly raised her hand up. But than back,

Stepping one step back. She crossed her arms in a somewhat mocking matter.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Who is afraid of big bad smoke?   Who is afraid of big bad smoke? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:44 am

He shot her a pouting look. “Don’t use me against me. If you do that I will do the same to you.” He gave her a knowing glance. He used the smoke to bring her near. “Will you, Rose, be one of my puppets?” He took her hand roughly, pushing the ring over her finger. "I love colleting intems."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Who is afraid of big bad smoke?   Who is afraid of big bad smoke? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:50 am

Rose tried to struggle against his smoke. But it was of no use. She narrowed her eyes. ''No I won't be one of your puppets.'' Looking down at her hand. ''I am not a item..Nor a puppet. For I am not something to be owned.'' She tried to get out his smoke.
''Hades, Let me go. Do not act foolish, You know I am out of reach for you.'' Giving him a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Who is afraid of big bad smoke?   Who is afraid of big bad smoke? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:05 am

He let out the laugh he had been holding in for a way too long time. The laugh was like poison. Villainous was maybe the correct word to describe it. He held her hand up. “Are you sure about that sweety?” The ring turned black. “Don’t worry only you and I will see it like this.” He gave her a wink. “It will be our little secret.” He pat her head.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Who is afraid of big bad smoke?   Who is afraid of big bad smoke? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:13 am

Rose widen her eyes at the ring, followed by a look that was full of hatred. ''We'll see who I belong to.'' When he patted her head she grabbed his wrist. ''I might 'belong' to you now, But I will find a way..To make this..'' Rose took a step forward. ''Go away..'' A slight smirk played on her lips, Before it was her hating gaze again.

She gently pushed his hand towards him. ''I might be your puppet, But not your pet..''
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Who is afraid of big bad smoke?   Who is afraid of big bad smoke? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:32 am

He let out a sigh. “Rose you forgetting something.” Hades squeezed her hand. “Right now everyone.” His eyes burned of joy. “Everyone is my puppets.” He made sullen face. “Even Eris has right now no choice but……” His smile was wide like the cherish cat. “To obey to me.” He twirled around, like a happy girl. “Isn’t wonderful.” He came closer again. “It feels almost like having…..” He paused searching for the right word. “Hmmm. What is the right word. Humans only have that feeling when.” Hades face turned a little bit red from not remembering. He smiled, not knowing the word but the other thing. “When they have sex.” His smiled became larger. “You know that feeling right? Or hasn’t John give you good satisfactions?”
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Who is afraid of big bad smoke?   Who is afraid of big bad smoke? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:41 am

Rose gotten scared by his attitude. When he squeezed her hand she felt a cold shiver run through her body.What was he thinking? ..

Though it was true. Everyone was to follow his commands. And nothing less. Rose looked down. When he began about a subject that wasn't right to ask a lady she blushed heavy. Widening her eyes, Hearing his voice say John's name she couldn't help herself. Slapping him against the cheek. ''I wish you wouldn't ask me such a question. It is none of your business.'' She started walking towards the temple. ''Now let's play your game, Since that was your intention into calling me. Wasn't it.'' Her voice did not hold that soft tone, But a harshness.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Who is afraid of big bad smoke?   Who is afraid of big bad smoke? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:50 am

It wasn’t like it hurt the slap. But that wasn’t the issue. He wanted to raise a finger just to shoot a fireball to her. With his finger up in the air he paused. A thought lifted his mood up. “Just don’t forget who is in charge.”
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Who is afraid of big bad smoke?   Who is afraid of big bad smoke? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:31 am

Rose turned around. Making a slight bow. ''My excuses your grace.. I shouldn't have been so foolish.'' She said with a mocking tone in her voice, Turning back to walk towards the temple.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Who is afraid of big bad smoke?   Who is afraid of big bad smoke? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:20 am

He laughed at her bow and chose of words. “Don’t worry princess. I’m in such good spirits that not even you nor Eris can bring me down.” His laugh that vibrated through the words became louder. Hades continued to laugh. No one, he thought, can make me regret this. He hiccupped from the laughter. Like anyone could ever do that. He walked after Rose trying to become calm again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is afraid of big bad smoke?   Who is afraid of big bad smoke? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is afraid of big bad smoke?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Island :: The Temple of Chaos :: Eris's Chamber-
Jump to: