Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I dreamt I was missing... [Tag: Pocahontas]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

Aantal berichten : 134
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-16
Leeftijd : 35

I dreamt I was missing... [Tag: Pocahontas] Empty
PostSubject: I dreamt I was missing... [Tag: Pocahontas]   I dreamt I was missing... [Tag: Pocahontas] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:25 am

Jane layed with closed eyes on the floor and thought. What had happen? The more she tried to remember, the more she felt her head aching. The ground under her was cold. A little sigh slipped over her lips and she opened her eyes slowly. She looked around from her laying position, what wasn't easy. Carefully Jane sat up, holding her head. She felt like someone had pushed her hard. But... A scene flashed shortly through her mind. Blurred, but. Jane blushed. She hadn't really done that right?

Jane shook her head. "Aww!", she hold her head. A headache. She closed her eyes and waited for the blurry darkness to disappear. After a few minutes she opened them again and looked around. The forest around her was just ice. And it really was cold here. Jane shivered.

Carefully she tried to stay up and walk a few steps. Her legs were shaky but it worked. Jane blinked. This wasn't the jungle she went to, was it? A few tears appeared in her eyes. She wiped them away in anger. What the hell had happened? She felt like she passed out for a long time. Too long. Besides the fact that this wasn't the weirdest thing she had been in. What happened before... Jane shook her head again.

"I wish this would all have been a dream...", she mumbled. A harsh wind came across her and made her shiver again. "Definitely not dressed for winter. Hmpf.", her view fell on a woman on the cold ground. Slowly Jane walked to her and knelled down.

"Hey!", she softly shook the shoulder of the woman. "Are you okay dear?", her view glanced over the body and she sighed in release when she saw, the body had no injuries. "Wake up! You'll catch a cold if you stay longer this way." Jane's view flew around again. If this was the jungle she loved... The jaguar might always be around here, though the nature changed drastically. Jane closed her eyes, then looked at the woman again.

"Warum nur? Mist.", Jane stood up again and walked a few steps away. She was in the mood of swearing in every single language she knew. Instead of doing it, she closed her eyes and tried to remember how she got in here.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: I dreamt I was missing... [Tag: Pocahontas]   I dreamt I was missing... [Tag: Pocahontas] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 10:26 am

It was a blur the last thing she could remember was running from a strange woman... then... darkness... utter and complete darkness... The pounding in her head was what brought her partly out of the dark, what really got her out was the voice of another person not to mention the shaking.... then the cussing that followed after that. While jane was having her little fit of anger , Pocahontas slowly began rising when she saw all around her... what... what had happened here? the trees, the grass... now it was freezing... but she didnt shiver to show such weakness when there was an enemy nearby was unforgivable. And she knew this woman, it was one of the people that were brought to this hell after her.

Slowly lifting herself up as she regained her footing, standing very tall now as the wind blew through her dark hair she took a moment to breath and just absorb the situation. She could leave now and let the woman freeze out here or she could take the woman with her.... neither option appealed to her, she always hated people. Finally she let out a sigh before speaking in her native chinese tongue "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: I dreamt I was missing... [Tag: Pocahontas]   I dreamt I was missing... [Tag: Pocahontas] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 10:40 am

Jane turned around when she heard a voice. The woman... finally woke up. Jane sighed relieved. Then the question came back in her mind. She asked in Chinese, but Jane wouldn't be the woman who traveled around and didn't learn any languages. "My name is Jane.", she answered in perfect Chinese. "Who are you?", she tilted her head. Now that this young woman was awake... Jane could be more sure that she wouldn't catch a cold.

Her view flew again around. "We shouldn't stay here too long...", she mumbled quietly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: I dreamt I was missing... [Tag: Pocahontas]   I dreamt I was missing... [Tag: Pocahontas] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 10:48 am

Poca just stood there staring at Jane almost inhumanly still as the wind blew about, those dark, intense and all familiar eyes just looking at the small woman as if examining her head to toe so that she could read on if she was even a threat. before just turning without a word to the other woman and taking off like a deer before leaping to catch a branch of one of the trees before she scaled it with no issue. This was all of course to get a better vantage point of where they were, thankfully Poca practically grew up on this island and she knew it like the back of her hand even if it was looking like everything was turned upside down.

Taking her time to get the lay of the land before heading back down the tree landing on the ground in a crouched position almost resembling a feral cat before standing to her full height again. Barely giving a glance to Jane before she just moved to start walking off.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: I dreamt I was missing... [Tag: Pocahontas]   I dreamt I was missing... [Tag: Pocahontas] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:03 am

Jane watched carefully over the woman. When she started to walk off, Jane shook her head. "Goodness. Reminds me of someone...", she shook her head again. "No, no, he's not an option anymore. Not again.", Jane sighed. Slowly she started to follow the black-haired woman. Not that she was in need to do so. But well. In a situation like this it sometimes was better to stay together than go on her own.

Jane's view flew around again, fascinated on how the nature around her had changed. What was the cause of this? Her curiosity grew. Everything seemed to be ice and darkness right now. Jane tilted her head. Gods... Goddesses... "Eris and Hades.", she mumbled. Ah yes, there was a stupid reason she got in here.

A few steps later, Jane stopped walking. She put her hands on her hips and bit her lower lip. "This is not making any sense at all.", she looked around again. Trying to remember something. Anything. There was a river somewhere nearby. Jane remembered. Not clearly, but well. She turned around and walked into a different direction. Even if the river was all ice and not drinkable, she had something she could look for.

To talk to this girl... It won't make any sense, though to the fact that she hadn't answered her question. And by god, Jane wasn't stupid. "I'm a traveler. I know a lot of plants and animals no one knows. I can handle it on my own.", she said pressed through her lips.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: I dreamt I was missing... [Tag: Pocahontas]   I dreamt I was missing... [Tag: Pocahontas] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:11 am

Poca only had to walk a few step to realize she no longer heard the constantly complaining woman behind her anymore. Letting out an annoyed growl... this is why she hated people, they always failed at knowing what was good for them. Considering the temperature they needed to make it somewhere warmer by sundown or freeze to death. Deciding whether or not to let the woman freeze once again she just stalked the woman to the river before moving to take her arm with a strong hand and look down at her. Shaking her head before tilting it off back to the direction they had been going speaking once again in her cold chinese but stricter and harsher "你應該跟我來"

translation: 'you should come with me'
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: I dreamt I was missing... [Tag: Pocahontas]   I dreamt I was missing... [Tag: Pocahontas] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:27 am

Jane looked at the river in front of her. He was all icy, but she could hear the gurgling sound of the cold liquid. If there would be something to break the ice, then she could drink something. But well...

When the black-haired woman grabbed her arm and told her in a strict voice to come with her, Jane narrowed her eyes. "No!", she pulled her arm back. "I'm not going to do anything you want! You don't even talk to me, or answer my questions. Like a stupid coward I just meet in here! I'm going... I'm going to slap him for what he just hasn't done! Leaving me all alone.", Jane's voice broke slightly. "What is so hard in showing your emotions?", hot tears of anger and shame dripped down her face. She pressed her arms around her upper body. "Such a coward...", she whispered in a broken voice.

Jane took a deep breath and wiped away the tears. "There is a cave nearby this river. It shouldn't be far away.", she looked straight in the womans eyes. "I'm going there. I'm not pushing you to come with me. Just go ahead.", Jane turned around. She felt embarrassed that she had shown her deepest feelings to someone unknown. Her cheeks blushed in shame.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: I dreamt I was missing... [Tag: Pocahontas]   I dreamt I was missing... [Tag: Pocahontas] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:26 am

Pocahontas was at first deeply surprised at the sudden outburst showing a bit of emotion as she took a step back and let her go. Before just resolving into a cold stare before just turning right around. She didn't need to babysit some emotional little girl who was obviously having her own issues "你必須在你自己的...我沒有時間看對某人 (you shall be on your own... I do not have the time to watch over someone)" just moving to leave the woman behind as she continued down into the deeper forest as a walk for a few steps before looking back at the woman "我的名字是風中奇緣 (my name is Pocahontas)" until finally moving to take off at a brisk pace out of sight
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: I dreamt I was missing... [Tag: Pocahontas]   I dreamt I was missing... [Tag: Pocahontas] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:43 am

Jane stopped surprised and looked back to the woman. Her eyes widened. Did she really answered her question? Jane shook her head and watched Pocahontas disappear behind the trees. She turned back around and walked along the river. Might the cave be destroyed or not, she needed to get her head clear. And being with this girl... Though she seemed nice, it was kind of frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dreamt I was missing... [Tag: Pocahontas]   I dreamt I was missing... [Tag: Pocahontas] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I dreamt I was missing... [Tag: Pocahontas]
Page 1 of 1