Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's this stink?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isabella

Isabella

Aantal berichten : 25
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-15

What's this stink?! Empty
PostSubject: What's this stink?!   What's this stink?! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:53 am

Isabella opened a little her eyes.. Where was she? Moving her hands she touched the ground under her, it was clear that she wasn't in her room in the Tree.. so where was she? She watched around, why was she in a smelly swap?! That sucks!

She sat down slowly touching her head.. it hurted a lot as she got drunk the night before.. Isa raised an eyebrown.. no.. she didn't drunk anything with Red the last night.. at least for what she could remember.. And by the way.. where was Red?! She couldn't see her anywhere.. panic! She woke up so fast that her head started to spin.. and if something would have happened to her?! She took a deep breath, before she had to study the whole situation.. but even if she was squezzing her brain she could remember nothing at all..

"Cavoli!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Facilier

Dr. Facilier

Aantal berichten : 13
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-19

PostSubject: Re: What's this stink?!   What's this stink?! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:13 am

Dr. Facilier squeezed his eyes shut tightly as he felt the world disconnect for him once again. Everything in this place was a disarray of confusion that whirled and careened about without any sense of stability. Getting out of this fantasy horror was the only option in order to reach some form of normality again.

Heavy breaths escaped him as he rose to his feet glancing toward the sound of another person beside him. "And who might you be?" He inquired curiously.
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

Aantal berichten : 25
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-15

PostSubject: Re: What's this stink?!   What's this stink?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:18 pm

Isabella turned as she heard a voice from behind, it was a man. She cleared her throat and came closer to him "Ehm... I'm Isabella." she smiled awkwardly and paused, she glanced at him "Can I know your name?" she asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's this stink?!   What's this stink?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's this stink?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Island :: The Swamp-
Jump to: