Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snowflake freezes someone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hades

Hades

Aantal berichten : 96
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-16
Leeftijd : 28

Snowflake freezes someone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowflake freezes someone   Snowflake freezes someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:45 am

"because of your white hair and also." He let out a chuckle. "Because from every snowflake is unique. And you are the most beautiful and unique snowflake I ever met."
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake freezes someone   Snowflake freezes someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:06 am

She smiled, blushing as she loked down. "Thank you uncle Hades."
A small feeling rose from her guts. Or was it big? She didn't really know. But before she knew it the feeling had formed into words. "I love you uncle Hades. You are so nice to me."
Was this what Jane had been talking about?
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake freezes someone   Snowflake freezes someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:16 am

Hades stopped. No sound was he making. No breath was he taking. What could he do? Love was a common word in the human world even in the Gods. But it wasn’t ever said to him. At least not until now.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake freezes someone   Snowflake freezes someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:16 am

Kida looked away ashamed. It seemed she had said something wrong, or rude. She scooted away from him, not looking at him in the eyes. "I am sorry. I said something wrong."
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake freezes someone   Snowflake freezes someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:32 am

He stared at her surprised. From every god he was one of the coldest. Not caring, treating everyone like trash. Colder than ice, so cold it burned. But if an icy armor around a cold heart could melt it had. Not a big hole but big enough for a small girl to enter. He let out a sigh. He had tried so hard to kick her out and now she was in again. With one hand he covered her eyes. “Don’t be sorry. I should be saying sorry for not answering.” He focused on warmth, happiness, the sun shining on him, fields of flowers and much more. And he sent it all to her, making her think she was standing where he had stood, letting her enjoy the sun and flowers, without the freezing cold or the ice. “I love you too, Kida.” For once Hades meant every word. There were neither hidden meanings nor lies. And for once he would, he didn’t care if any other god would hear him. But after he would go back to the temple he would be happy Eris hadn’t hear it.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake freezes someone   Snowflake freezes someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:49 am

Kida tensed a bit, nervous. She relaxed when she saw the flowers, the warmth. A smile spread on her lips. She let herself enjoy the sight. Sighing happily as she leaned her head on Hades's shoulder.
In her mind she kept running on the flower field, spooking bugs in the air, and finally laying down to the field. She took a strand of hey, plucking it as she started to play with it. It was odd that it didn't turn into ice.
She let the hay tickle her face as she laid her head on the soft ground, letting her eyes slowly close as she sighed happily.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake freezes someone   Snowflake freezes someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:53 am

Hades felt silent again when she leaned her head against his shoulder. While she was probably enjoying the time without the cold, he started to think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake freezes someone   Snowflake freezes someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snowflake freezes someone
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Island :: Crystal Cave :: Kida's place-
Jump to: