Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snowflake freezes someone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kida

Kida

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-15

Snowflake freezes someone Empty
PostSubject: Snowflake freezes someone   Snowflake freezes someone I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:40 am

Kida woke up in her cave again.
Lokking aroud thinking she was alone again. Suddenly her eyes fell on Pings familiar form. She felt a bit hurt for him leaving her so suddenly, though she had been happy to be with Jim too.
Kida crawled to Ping, starting to poke him, his face turning white.
She waited for a while before poking him again, a bit more violently this time. Why did he not wake?
Pings lips started to turn blue, but Kida did not see that.
He still did not show any signs of waking up. Kidas eyes teared up. She was angry and alone, her feelings making the air around her colder.
Fine! If he refused to wake up she would not try anymore. She pushed Ping away in anger, her feelings freezing the boy allover.
She then went to another corner of the cave, sitting down, burrying her head to her knees. Letting the tears fall. Stupid Ping, acting like that stupid bunny.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

Aantal berichten : 96
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-16
Leeftijd : 28

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake freezes someone   Snowflake freezes someone I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:05 am

When Hades had felt Kida's anger he poofed to her in a flash. Not that he was worried about her. No, for the simple fact that her company could be popsicle by the time he was there. Hades looked around the cave. He saw Kida with ease but her company, Ping, was harder. After a minute he found her because of the small flame of life. Hades relaxed, Kida would be pissed off if the girl didn't move no more. He send smoke to make sure she didn't die and that she would be (after some time) able to wake up without problem. With the movement he knew Kida heard him. So he walked towards the little girl in the corner. "Kida." His voice that is usually stern and hard was now full of love and softness. "Snowflake, what is wrong?" He spread his arms, waiting for her to come.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake freezes someone   Snowflake freezes someone I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:16 am

Kida looked up, he had starteled her. He moved so silently.
She started to wipe her tears. "Stupid Ping won't wake up..... And he promised to be my friend too..."
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake freezes someone   Snowflake freezes someone I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:29 am

He shook his head slightly, just like a parent would. He dropped his arms and went to sit next to her. "Kida, do you remember the other place where we stayed before coming here?" He waited a minute for her to recollect her thoughts. "You know the one where many people sleep. Where aunt Persephone lives?"
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake freezes someone   Snowflake freezes someone I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:34 am

Kida nodded. "Yes.... They weren't that much fun to talk to either...." She rested her head against his shoulder. Uncle Hades was so nice to her.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake freezes someone   Snowflake freezes someone I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:47 am

"Well..." He stopped not knowing how to explain. "Those people, if they lived up here, would be just like Ping sleeping." He looked at the human, the smoke was still around him. "Ping almost went to that place."
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake freezes someone   Snowflake freezes someone I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:11 am

She looked shyly at him. "You mean Ping won't wake up either? Why?"
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake freezes someone   Snowflake freezes someone I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:28 am

Hades was silent for a moment. He didn't even knew if Ping would be a good friend for her. But he was maybe one of the persons that wouldn't atack her without another thought. "No." He smiled at her. "I can't let you first friend sleep, while you want to play with him. He is just going through some magic time and when he wakes up he will be wide awake."
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake freezes someone   Snowflake freezes someone I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:51 am

Kida suddenly smiled brighter, hearing Ping would be alright. " That is good to hear. Can't wait." She hugged Hades. "How come you don't come by to play anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake freezes someone   Snowflake freezes someone I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:03 am

Even though Kida had the strange reaction when she was happy to hug him, Hades still had to take some time to get over the shock. He gave her a hug back, melted by her smile. “You know there are some people around here that think you are….” He stopped, not because he didn’t know how to say it. “a monster.” He looked at her and gave her a small loving smile. “But they don’t know you.” He petted her head, going through her white hair. “But that doesn’t matter because there are also people who see you as the sweet girl as you are.” He looked at Ping. Sadly Jim didn’t react as Ping, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake freezes someone   Snowflake freezes someone I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:06 am

Kida's smile faded slowly. "You mean like the big man with the sharp stick? Why would he think that?" She looked at her hand, trying to determine what made her scary to the others.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake freezes someone   Snowflake freezes someone I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:29 am

Hades’ look dropped in an angry one, remembering Eris promise. “There is this woman that hated you, even before you were born.” He looked away, in anger. “And she told the man that you need to disappear.”
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake freezes someone   Snowflake freezes someone I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:33 am

Kida looked down at the ground. "My mommy...." Well who else could it have been.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake freezes someone   Snowflake freezes someone I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:36 am

Hades looked back at her. "Yes and no." He wanted Kida to hate Rose. But she needed to be aware of Eris. "Your mommy has a sister."
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake freezes someone   Snowflake freezes someone I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:45 am

Kida twirled her white hair around her finger, looking at it silently. "Is... is she blond and beautiful like mommy?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake freezes someone   Snowflake freezes someone I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:58 am

Hades was stunned at her question. Beautiful? "Yes, she is beautiful but not blond. She has black hair." He stopped think what to say more. "But she can make herself look like someone else. So you need to be careful Snowflake. Really careful."
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake freezes someone   Snowflake freezes someone I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:12 am

Kida nodded, a bit fright full of Eris. If she could change her appearance she couldn't possibly know who was who.
"What is her name? And why does she hate me?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake freezes someone   Snowflake freezes someone I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:05 am

"Her name is Eris. And she hates you because...." Well, that was a tough one, Hades thought. She hates you cause you destroyed her island. But that was one of the things Kida didn't need to know. "Because she didn't want your mommy to have a child. And because she has this ridicoules idea that you bring bad luck." Hades bite his lips. On the outside you would think the god was holding his tears. But inside the god was trying to keep in a chuckle. Kida is bad luck for Eris, Hades thought with ironie, She is icy Bad luck.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake freezes someone   Snowflake freezes someone I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:11 am

Bad luck? Kida looked down at her hands. "Am I.... bad luck??" She asked looking up at Hades. If she was, she almost wanted to cry. "Am I bad luck to you?"
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake freezes someone   Snowflake freezes someone I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:28 am

Hades wasn't shocked when Kida looked up at him, giving him a view of two watery eyes. And the heartbroken question that came out of her mouth. No, the god wasn't shocked. His soul was thrown against the wall and getting shoot with bullets. “no.” He stammered. Why, was he stammering! He threw his arm around her shoulder, hugging her. “No, Kida. You will never be bad luck for me.” He looked her in the eyes, hoping she would start to cry. “I will promise on the river of Styx that you aren’t.” Hades let maybe for the first time in front of a human a small real caring and loving smile on his face. “You don’t know how much happiness you have brought me. And I know for sure you will bring more.”
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake freezes someone   Snowflake freezes someone I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:36 am

She smiled happily. Hugging Hades. "Thanks uncle Hades. I promise I will never be bad luck to you." She felt so happy.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake freezes someone   Snowflake freezes someone I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:09 am

Hades smiled but was stabbed with a worried feeling. Attachment was something he couldn’t fight. He was getting a soft spot for this child. If any god knew this….he was going down. “Thanks Snowflake.”
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake freezes someone   Snowflake freezes someone I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:18 am

Kida giggeled. "Why do you call me snowflake? It is such a silly name." She looked at his flaming hair. "Should I call you uncle flame then?"
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake freezes someone   Snowflake freezes someone I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:28 am

His smile became brighter hearing her giggle. He tried to look offended but couldn’t when she said uncle flame. “When a person cares about someone really much, they give that person a nickname.” He ticked on her nose. “if you want to call me uncle flame you may. You may call anything you want.”
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake freezes someone   Snowflake freezes someone I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:42 am

Kida giggeled, wrincling her nose when he tickled it. He was such a funny man. "I think uncle Hades fits you so well."
She grabbed her hair with both hands, making it fan out around her head. "Is the name because of my white hair?" She let out a little laugh. "Or is it because when I came to this island, it started snowing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowflake freezes someone   Snowflake freezes someone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snowflake freezes someone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Island :: Crystal Cave :: Kida's place-
Jump to: