Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A trinket from the past [TAG: Esmeralda]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

Aantal berichten : 72
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-15
Leeftijd : 27

A trinket from the past [TAG: Esmeralda] Empty
PostSubject: A trinket from the past [TAG: Esmeralda]   A trinket from the past [TAG: Esmeralda] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:08 pm

After Megara appeared on stage, she suddenly disappeared. The next thing she knew she woke up again freezing. She curled up into a ball but this time, she had no cloak to blanket her. She shivered violently before sitting up. She saw Esmeralda laying beside her.
"Esmeralda, wake up!" she cried shaking her. "Please.." Megara pulled her toward a tree. "you're gonna freeze!"

She stood up and looked around at the frozen ice around them. We're on a lake? she tried to walk but ended slipping and falling to the ground. She sat up to find she had busted her lip. She slowly wiped the blood from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: A trinket from the past [TAG: Esmeralda]   A trinket from the past [TAG: Esmeralda] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:30 am

(OOC: I'm soooo sorry for having been absent for such a long time, things have been a bit crazy lately... But I'm back now! ^^)

Hearing a voice screaming her name, Esmeralda woke up shivering. She did have her cloack on her but it wasn't enough to keep her warm. She sat down breathing in her hands to try to warm them up. This time she seemed to have ended up with Megara. That sure was much better than her last two mates.

Her eyes widdened when Megara fell down. Esmeralda walked on all four to Megara. "Are you alright?" she asked, pulling off her scarf to wip the blood from Meg's lips. She couldn't understand why but she wasn't able to get her gaze off of Megara's lips.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A trinket from the past [TAG: Esmeralda]   A trinket from the past [TAG: Esmeralda] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:27 am

Megara sat there and watched as Esmeralda crawled towards her. She winced from the pain a bit as she wiped the blood from her lips. She stared at her as Esmeralda stared back. She saw the beauty that Esmeralda possessed- her long black hair, and beautiful green eyes. Megara bit her lip a bit from sighing. She wanted what she had. The looks, the body, everything. Meg just couldn't help but being angry at her.

Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: A trinket from the past [TAG: Esmeralda]   A trinket from the past [TAG: Esmeralda] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:46 am

Esmeralda winced, as if she was getting out of her thought, a thought that hadn't been hers. She was confused about why she had felt this... desire - yes, it was desire - for Megara, a woman she had bearly met.

But she hadn't got the time to think about it any longer. A new strange thought filled her mind as she noticed that Megara was staring back at her. It looked like the brown-haired-girl was getting angry at her but, what was stange was that Esmeralda was starting to be angry at Megara too.

Why was she looking at her this way? After all, she had everything. Even under all those strange circumpstances, she had managed to survive and live like it was nothing to be stuck in a dangerous and isolated island. She even managed to make friends. 'Friends'... That thought pissed Esmeralda off. She wasn't even able to get a real one whenever she went in so many places and met so many people, and this woman had been able to get at least two while being stuck here.

Anger was filling Esmeralda's body more and more. Her gaze had become cold. "Why are you staring at me like that?" she roughtly asked Megara.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A trinket from the past [TAG: Esmeralda]   A trinket from the past [TAG: Esmeralda] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:28 am

Megara rolled her eyes and stood up. "Oh don't act like you don't know." She folded her arms and continued to stare at Esmeralda. "You.. flaunting your body for everyone to see." What Megara had said wasn't all true. All though Esmeralda's shirt was low-cut, her intentions were probably not to gain attention from unwanted perverted men. But Meg didn't care.

"Please," She snorted. "No one wants to see that." Megara acted as if Esmeralda was filled with flaws, but instead she knew Esmeralda was close to perfect. And she couldn't have anyone passing her from perfection.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: A trinket from the past [TAG: Esmeralda]   A trinket from the past [TAG: Esmeralda] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:53 am

'flaunting your body for everyone to see?!?!?' Megara's words were so close from what she had heard from HIM mounths ago! Esmeralda's eyes widdened from anger, "What...? You have no idea what you're talking about!". Added to the anger she was already feeling, Esmeralda was now blaming Megara for all the bad memories she had awoken.

She didn't really paid attention to what Megara said after that. She didn't care being treated as ugly. Indeed she would have rather prefer to be ugly. That way, all those crazy things wouldn't have happen. Plus, she was already too angry to care about those criticisms.

"You think you know everything just because you have persons that only you call 'friends'!" She knew that the bound between Jane and her was strong and it seemed she was also really close to Isabella, but she couldn't help provocking her. "Wake up girl, they don't apreciate you as much as you think."

"How could I blame them, I mean look at you!" she added to hurt her. Of course she knew Megara was a strong woman full of qualities. But saying that, without giving too many precisions, Esmeralda was sure she would hurt her.

And she wanted to hurt her. She didn't want to feel so useless in front of her anymore. She wanted to bring that woman who had say those words down.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A trinket from the past [TAG: Esmeralda]   A trinket from the past [TAG: Esmeralda] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:36 pm

Megara merely laughed. "My 'friends' and I have been through months of torture, pain, and sorrow together, way before you even got on this island. So don't tell me they don't appreciate me, when obviously I'm all they have." She glared at Esmeralda intensely. Meg wanted to see her crack; to see her break down into tears. But Esmeralda stayed strong. "You're only jealous," Meg added before turning around to start to walk away.

(OOC: You can stop her >.<)
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: A trinket from the past [TAG: Esmeralda]   A trinket from the past [TAG: Esmeralda] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:34 pm

"You're only jealous!" Yes, she was right. Esmeralda was jealous of what Megara had. But not even in the deepest pit of hell she would have admit it.

'Stay strong!' she was mentally repeating to herself not to fall under Meg's pressure. But being strong wasn't the problem. Even if Meg's words were hurting Esmeralda, she had learn how to face insults and criticisms with time. She wouldn't have been able to survive otherwise.

Right now, the problem was that she couldn't contain her hatred feeling toward Megara. This woman had said so many things.... And now she was leaving? Just like that? "Where do you think you're going, you coward?!" Her hands had turned to fist now and Esmeralda was struggling against the thought of grabbing her knife. This thought was ridiculous for a shrew fight but Esmeralda wasn't herself anymore.

"So you are all they have?"... "If I am jealous you are definitly stupid! I've talked to Jane you know. And you weren't the one she talked to me about. Indeed, I can't remember her having pronounced your name even once." That was a lie, but Esmeralda didn't care. "So keep on fooling yourself if you want but I'm gonna tell you this, as a friend: You have nothing that could interest them! You are just someone better to talked to than a tree."

[OOC: Rolling Eyes Esmeralda is quite short-tempered... Twisted Evil ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trinket from the past [TAG: Esmeralda]   A trinket from the past [TAG: Esmeralda] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A trinket from the past [TAG: Esmeralda]
Page 1 of 1