Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassim

Cassim

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-16

The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:01 am

Cassim laughed as he leaned close almost as if he was to kiss her.
But instead he took the flower and placed it in her hair, smirking.
"Yes, you are, sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:26 am

Rose leaned back when he Leaned forward. Men had the unusual habbit to give her nicknames.
"Why Sweatheart? I mean I am not all that sweat." She said as she took a step back. Raising her eyebrow in a mocking matter. Crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:26 am

Cassim broke out laughing.
"Call it a habit but your probably right.
No sweet gal would give away her child without telling the father."
He smirked and rubbed his chin as he studied her.
What she did wasn't all that uncommon but that seems to be a sensitive point for her.
"So what? You didn't want a child?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:22 am

Rose raised her eyebrow when the man started talking about her child. She sighed. As she looked into his eyes.
"I don't want a child on this island it is dangerous. Besides.. The father aperently loves some one else..
And too add more..The man I loved before him. I believed he had died. Is back from the dead!"
Rose made a face of unbelieve. "And he does not even remember me. I suppose it is better to stop with love."
She smirked. "It only causes trouble."

Rose walked past him. Sitting down against a tree.
"And I am the one getting all the blame, when John did not even speak to me about that other woman."
A somewhat sarcastic tone was found in her voice again. She didn't want to take the case as serious anymore.
What she had done, she had done because by the time she thought it was the right thing to do. Nothing more nothing less.
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:15 am

"I do wonder how you gave your child away to be raised off the island when you yourself can't even get off the island."
He continued rubbing his chin as he listened to her.
"Well you could just cut love out altogether but I don't think you can."
He smirked, knowing that his doubt will re-enforce her to really try it.
"I have no doubt that you're a strong person, BriarRose.
But, you've had to make some tough decisions and it doesn't seem like things are getting easier.
Love," he chuckled as he said it. "May be what you need."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:30 am

"I gave my child to Eris. Hoping that Eris would grant the child with a better place. For I know Eris can transport.. Though I am not sure how far her limits are ..." Rose listened to him. Smirking when he said she was strong.
That wasn't what she felt but if she came off that way to him. It was for the better. She did not want to come off weak.
When he said she actually needed love she raised her eyebrow. Standing up. "And you suggest..?" She asked.
Why would love help her? It only caused trouble, out of all things love wasn't what she needed.
But if he had a very good suggestion she could perhaps. Try.
He seemed to have lost his wife so perhaps he knew what to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:55 am

Cassim stared at her for a moment.
What does he suggest?
Sure, he wouldn't mind some excitement with this woman.
But Shan yu warning stuck to him and he was looking to survive, right?
So it was decided, he thought with a smirk.
"I suggest you find your lover and talk all your concerns out with him.
And the next time a decision about your daughter arises, you both talk about it."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:09 am

Rose crossed her arms. Talk to John? Rose was so tired, of getting to know about betrayal the god way. It had happened with Tulio.. And now it happened with John. What was she supose to talk about with John? He would choose that odette over her in a snap. Who wouldn't. Rose looked to the side feeling her anger boil up. Talk about their daughter?! The girl did not want to see her nor speak to her. Rose was not the one deciding over their daughter.

Rose looked at Cassim with a stern look. "How about, no." She said harsh. "I have nothing to talk about with him, nor am I the one to make decisions about Kida. She doesn't seem to be in my hand anymore. Hades has taken her as his daughter and she seems pretty good there. I've done my forgiving." She looked away. Letting out A chuckle. "Nor do I think John wants to talk to me." It became cold. She didn't know if it was because she was boiling up her anger or it was just cold outside.

"What would you care anyway. It is not like it has anything to do with you.." She said with a smirk and a mocking expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:31 am

Cassim watched as she turned away.
His suggestion wasn't what she wanted to hear.
He stifled back a chuckle when she got stern on him and even call whistled when she tried to play it off.
He sat down against a tree and closed his eyes.
"True, It doesn't concern me as much as it does you but your child will die if you don't get a hold if yourself.
But hey I'm just an old man with no experience in relationships, so what do I know?"
He finished, sarcastically and sent the same mocking expression back at her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:07 pm

Rose sighed. Brushing through her hair. "In Kida's eyes I am dead." When cassim decided to tell her she needed to take a hold of herself he reminded her of shan yu. They indeed knew better..Sinking down to the ground. She just tried so hard to do the right thing.And now even strangers told her what was right. Rose bit her lip.
But yet. If she let everyone else just do their thing and live their life's. Rose sighed. "Thank you for trying Cassim. But my daughter doesn't want to see me. I can get as much hold of myself as I like. But I cannot force her to like me. If John and her can get along that's all I want." She crossed her arms. "I did what I did because I believed that was what was right."

"Do not judge me. Because we are both nothing but strangers to one another. Even what Hades would tell doesn't have to be true. I do not want to ask you about your past wife because it probably holds some scars. Just like my child. If you wanted to pull a sensitive strings you have." sighing deeply. Looking at him making eyecontact.
"I do believe you know allot I also believe that the mistake we made need to be learned from. Though there are always people who say different things." Rose stopped for a second. She had spoken so much. And was suddenly lost in her words.
Taking a deep breath. As she leaned her head againt the tree. "Thank you for atleast trying to help."
Now it was all out. Perhaps now she had said what she had held inside. To a stranger. But that was okay. He was wise.
Perhaps she should talk to john. But when she would see him. Was to be a mystery.

(OOC: pffft these long posts make me tired xDDD)
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:36 am

(Haha they make me tired just looking at them xD)

"Dead in her eyes... I bet she doesn't even know what that is."
Cassim whispered in thought.
If he was to ever come in contact with the child, he would need to know what her state of mind is.
"I hate to keep bringing her up but," he glanced at Rose serious now.
"If you were to have kept her, how old would she be right now?"

Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:53 am

Rose sighed. ''Three to four months...But Hades has grown her up so I don't know how old she is suppose to be now. It was still unbelievable Kida did not even look like her which made it that much stranger.
Rose brushed through her hair. Looking at him.
''Know enough now? Why don't you tell me about yourself. Or even better, Why you start to move this close to me.'' She moved towards him. As close as he was before. She could feel his breath on his lips.
''And than start to talk about my daughter.'' She moved back. ''Such an odd combination.''
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:12 am

Hmm, so the girl was still a baby in that frame.
Cassim was debating a few things when BriarRose got too close for comfort.
He grinned and his eyes flashed mischievously.
He watched as she move back and began eyeing her with lust.
"I'm usually a man of business and I stick to my skills to survive.
But, I've also become quite the ladies-man through the years so I tend to get a bit sidetracked around a beautiful lady."
He stood up and approached her, slowly pinning her against a tree.
"So, what do you want to know about me?"
He smirked, staring down into her eyes with ease.

(I feel like shits bout to get real up in here! XD sorry I'm just hyper)
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:03 pm

Rose wouldn't say she hadn't expected him to brag about him being the lady man. She had seen him on the party with Meg. Though Meg wasn't a difficult type to catch. When Cassim got up she raised her eyebrow. When he pinned her against the tree she gave hima bored look. The problem with men was that they did pin your hands.
But never the legs which would still give her as much as control as she wanted.
"I wonder if I should scream for help or be blown away by your manly strength and fall for it." Giving him a somewhat mocking expression. "I could try to escape , but I don't really believe that I am physically stronger than you."

"Do you always pin your ladies against the tree's?." She asked as she moved one foot up a little. Her knee pointing at him. To make sure that if he made a wrong move she could switch roles.
"Besides you did not answer my question, why does a flirtation turn into a conversation about my daughter?"

(OOC: meh xD i am surprised that he'd even try's after hearing that she has two lovers and a weird kid somewhere. XD)
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:16 pm

(Cassim is pretty physical he doesn't register love just lust haha)

"On occassion but most women like the aggressive type.
Not you, I see. None of that needed. I'll back off.
I can take a hint not that you gave me one before."
He smirked and stepped back.
"As for your daughter, I'm pretty sure I already answered that.
Your daughter is my business.
Whether to kill her or let her live."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:03 pm

(OOC: I never questioned that haha)

Rose was glad that he let her go. She let her hand go to her wrist. "Thank you."
When he spoke about killing kida she grinned. "And just yet I thought you would like to be on Hades his good side?"
Rose shook her head. "Hades likes kida. If you want to be on his good side I wouldn't kill her."
Taking one step forwards she made eyecontact. "Besides Kida on her own destroyed the island."

Rose let her hand on his chest. "With one single touch she could freeze you.". She smirked as she let her hand slide off his chest. Walking past him. He would have to decide for himself what he wanted.
She had seen Kida's power. And she would understand that people wanted to kill her.
But it was still her daughter. She somewhere felt that she had to protect the girl.
"And yet now we are talking about Kida again. Though that was my own fault." She grinned.
" Tell me about yourself Cassim. "
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:39 am

(Aha my turn for a long reply Cool)

Cassim laughed. "Really?
You're naive for thinking Hades cares about the girl.
He outted her in front of us for a reason."
He stared into her eyes.
"The girl indeed has great frost powers but she also has a child-like mind.
Imagine a temper tantrum on the island and you have this."
He gestured to the area and watched her hand on his chest.
"What I've seen from Hades... his powers seem to focus on smoke and fire and I have no idea if he can control the dead physically but... he needs her power."
He crossed his arms and closed his eyes in thought when she brushed past him.
For what, is true question... It must have something to do with that Goddess, Eris.

Cassim looked to Rose and grinned.
"But enough about that.
You want to know about me? Well," he sighed and paced, massaging his beard.
"I was brought up from a desert city raised by my sick mother til I was 6. I never knew my father.
Maybe he did die like Hades said but ah well, I wouldn't know."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:59 am

Rose rolled her eyes. ''I am not naive for thinking that. I've seen it Sir Cassim.''

Listening to what he told She walked around a little. ''Ever wanted to go look for your father?'' She asked.
She never knew her parents but never really felt the need to know about them. They left her for a reason.
Besides her life was pretty good before the humans were brought on this island by Eris. Though it was her own fautl because she suggested company.
When he told about a desert city she grinned.A desert city? She had never heard of that.
She had heard of deserts. But a city build in a desert?
''What was your city like?'' She could ask him questions now. Who knew when they would meet again.
And
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:10 am

"Sir? I'm anything but noble, milady."
He chuckled sarcastically.
"My father? Hell no. He left us for a reason.
He wasn't even present at Freya's funeral!"
He rounded on Rose.
He saw her confused face and said, "My mom.
Her name was Freya."
He could care less about his father's love for him.
But, his abandonment of his wife, that was sickening!
He saw Rose smile and wondered what she was thinking of when she asked about his city.
He grinned and softness filled his eyes.
"Agrabah was a city built in the midst of a sandstorm, hidden on various days.
I was born and raised there for about 4 years so I remember very little about it.
When mom got sick, we moved across the Mediterranean to Italy.
I did, later in my life, go back to Agrabah and its developed into such a extravagant place."
He focused on Rose with a smile. "You would like the bazaar, I think."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:33 am

Rose grinned when he said that he wasn't a noble man.
Sounded much Like Shan Yu who was against her calling him a sir.
She was surprised by his what seemed to be hatred towards his father.
Well than perhaps she shouldn't ask too much about his father, But yet it was interesting to know that such a thing would still anger him. She smiled as he told about his brith city.
It sounded really interesting. When he told her that she would like the bazaar she grinned.
A bazaar that was a market place. She had read about it. Though she wouldn't really know if she would like it. Giving him a smile. ''And what makes you think that I would like it?''
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:54 am

"The people there specialize in entertainment and tourists are always popping up to see their trinkets and taste their desert fruit specialties.
They also have camel tours.
They take you through the desert, passing a few small oasis and ending at a wonderous lion statue built long ago and still stood strong in the sand."
He leaned against a tree and looked up to the sky."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 am

Rose smirked. ''Somehow that sounds all too nice to be true.''
She stood next to him. She followed his glance up towards the sky.
Before her glance fell back on Cassim. ''The sky shall not give you answers to anything. But if you keep staring at it perhaps it'll get scared of you.'' She had said that once..
To..Who was it she said that to? Rose didn't know.
But it was a nice memory. Atleast that was how it felt.
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:32 am

"Ah, but the moon is more afraid of me it seems."
He folded his arms and chuckled to himself.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:57 am

''That is because there is only one moon. It stands on it's own. And has nothing else to hold on to.'' She said as she sighed and sat down. Leaning her head against the tree again.
''Could you Tell me a story, Sir Cassim?'' She asked. She always liked stories. Eris would never tell her a story. Eris would be too busy. So she had been forced to read them herself. Though she was never to question what kept Eris so busy. She was never to know anything of the gods world. Of their ways of work.
They were to be a secret.
Back to top Go down
Cassim

Cassim

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:32 pm

"A story? Happy or what? Nevermind, I got one."
He chuckled and sat against a tree.
"Many years ago there once was a man name Malio.
And he lived on a small island amongst many women but he took no interest in any of them for he had an obsession in creating sculptures.
In fact his obsession was the reason for him never leaving his home.
But the women were in love with Malio and often times they brought him home cooked meals and cleaned up in his studio home as they watched and admired his work.
Well, one day they got fed up and demanded to Malio that he got married.
Malio was hesitant at first but he promised to get married.
A few months passed, when Malio burst out of his house to announced that he was finally to be married to a beautiful new lady."
Cassim paused and smirked.
"The beautiful lady was actually a sculpture he created.
Now see, the women of the island felt tricked because he was expected to choose 1 of them and then humiliated that he decided to spend the rest of his life with a non-living thing over them."
Cassim stared at Rose. The more he stared at her the more he wanted her.
But he had been warned and he usually heeds warnings.
He shook his head and groaned.
He really hoped she was enjoying this story because the ending was quite sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)   The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Thief and the Rose (Tag:Cassim)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next