Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A cold winter's night [TAG: Pocahontas]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

Aantal berichten : 72
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-15
Leeftijd : 27

A cold winter's night [TAG: Pocahontas] Empty
PostSubject: A cold winter's night [TAG: Pocahontas]   A cold winter's night [TAG: Pocahontas] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:21 am

Megara woke up, colder than before. She curled up her body and wrapped her arms around her legs, while slowly opening her eyes. All she saw was snow. Tons of it, covering the grass, trees, bushed, everything. All she saw was white. She wrapped her cloak tightly around herself and sat up. A gust of wind blew by causing a thousand goosebumps to take over her body.

She turned her head to see Pocahontas, whom she had barely visited with before the ice took over, laying on the ground her face buried in the snow. "Pocahontas?" Meg whispered, treading over to her then kneeling down. Meg tilted her head towards her so it was no longer in the snow. "Are you alright?"

The girl didn't answer. Meg pulled Pocahontas' shoulders to where they were leaning on Meg's knees. She brushed the hair from her face and wrapped her cloak around her body to keep her warm. Please wake up.
Back to top Go down

A cold winter's night [TAG: Pocahontas]
Page 1 of 1