Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tied to the tree (tag Isabella)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Aantal berichten : 103
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-15

Tied to the tree (tag Isabella) Empty
PostSubject: Tied to the tree (tag Isabella)   Tied to the tree (tag Isabella) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:43 am

Shan yu awoke in the swamp. This sifting from place to place was getting really annoying. He got up, looking around himself, he saw a female with a yellow cloack tied to a tree. Aproaching the figure, he wondered who she was. Or if he should let her free. "Wake up." He said poking her head.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

Aantal berichten : 96
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-16
Leeftijd : 28

PostSubject: Re: Tied to the tree (tag Isabella)   Tied to the tree (tag Isabella) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:48 am

Please go to:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
This is the BIG happening so go post Wink

Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

Aantal berichten : 25

PostSubject: Re: Tied to the tree (tag Isabella)   Tied to the tree (tag Isabella) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:39 am

Isabella woke up when she heard someone touching her head, where was she? She opened her eyes and moaned, again that horrible coming and going! She sighed and tried to settle herself, but something blocked her arms. Where was she?! Why was she tied at a tree?! What did she do to deserve a similar treatment?!
Isa was watching her body when she finally noticed the man who woke her up. She raised an eyebrow, who was he? But she shoked her head, that wasn't the right moment for stupid question! She took a deep breath before speak and then she finally decided to speak "Can you help me?!"
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Tied to the tree (tag Isabella)   Tied to the tree (tag Isabella) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:44 am

He smirked behind his mask. "What do I get if I do?" He asked taking a step away from her, crossimg his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Tied to the tree (tag Isabella)   Tied to the tree (tag Isabella) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:12 am

Isabella raised an eyebrow, was he smirking?! How rude! She was ready to reply at him when she heard the vines tightened a little more than before, maybe it was just a feeling. She turned her look again on him "What do you mean with 'what do I get'?!" she breathed, she didn't want to stay on that tree her whole life, so she had to be polite with him "You'll gain my thankfulness!" she smiled trying to look persuasive.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Tied to the tree (tag Isabella)   Tied to the tree (tag Isabella) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:43 am

"I don't do charity. I must gain something more than a meaningless feeling of gratitude." He stayed silent for a while. "How about you owe me a favour then miss...??" He waited to hear her name.
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Tied to the tree (tag Isabella)   Tied to the tree (tag Isabella) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:48 pm

Isabella sighed "Isabella..." she didn't want to have a stray favour with a totally stranger, even so rude! "If you help me I'll would do almost everything..." she murmured as she wandered what he could wanted her to do. She sighed and waited for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Tied to the tree (tag Isabella)   Tied to the tree (tag Isabella) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:43 am

He nodded. "Alright then. I want your word on it." He said moving closer to her, his hand ready to start untying the ropes.
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Tied to the tree (tag Isabella)   Tied to the tree (tag Isabella) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:58 am

Isabella bit her lips and sighed. "Yes" she nodded "You have my word!" she said firmly "My word on it!"
At least in that way she would have been free from the tree, what would happen next in this moment wasn't really important!
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Tied to the tree (tag Isabella)   Tied to the tree (tag Isabella) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:44 pm

He grabbed the ropes, freeing her from the tree. "It's a deal." He chuckeled, dropping the ropes to the ground when he was done.
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Tied to the tree (tag Isabella)   Tied to the tree (tag Isabella) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:37 am

Isabella sighed of relief when she was finally free from the tree, only some little scratches from the vines but nothing more. She walked a few steps away from the tree massaging her wrist, she stopped and turned to Shan-Yu "It's a deal!" she nodded.
"Can I know your name?" she asked, she wanted to know at least his name since he was wearing a mask.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Tied to the tree (tag Isabella)   Tied to the tree (tag Isabella) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:47 am

He could have laughed, but decided to keep it in. "I'm Shan Yu. Though I doubt you won't find a man with my shape on this island." He said meaning that he knew he was the size of a mountain, and wouldn't exactly blend in to the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Tied to the tree (tag Isabella)   Tied to the tree (tag Isabella) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 10:35 am

Isabella blinked, in effect he was right, that shape wasn't so difficult to recognize in a crowd and plus they were on a almost desert island, so she wouldn't meet a lot of people that looks like him.
"You're right!" she laughed covering her mouth - even if it was already covered by the mask - "And now?" she asked looking around, what were they supposed to do now?
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Tied to the tree (tag Isabella)   Tied to the tree (tag Isabella) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 10:51 am

"And now I suppose we wait for us to get transported back." He said leaning on a tree trunk.

OOC: Stop here? XD
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Tied to the tree (tag Isabella)   Tied to the tree (tag Isabella) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:45 am

((I think yes! XD))

"E aspettiamo..." Isabella sighed and sat down on a rock laying her head on her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tied to the tree (tag Isabella)   Tied to the tree (tag Isabella) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tied to the tree (tag Isabella)
Page 1 of 1