Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2012-09-25

The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)   The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:07 am

Rose shook her head. ''I don't know..'' She stood up. Slowly walking away from him. If this were to be reality..She would rather have endless nightmares..Wrapping her arms around herself. Fighting against the tears that were filling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-22

PostSubject: Re: The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)   The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:11 am

"Why does it hurt?" he asked, his voice breaking on the last word. Did she know anything? Every question so far had been answered the same. How could she know as little as he did, when she clearly remembered more? Why would nobody tell him?
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)   The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:17 am

She didn't know exactly what he meant..But she knew why she was hurt..''Because we once had something special..But it fell apart..by some who broke us..'' Even if she had a conversation with Meg after he died. She still was the one reason..why they could never..have a truthful relationship..Now Rose didn't even know how to feel towards others. Maybe she could go back to her old life..And pretend that nothing had happened..Maybe if she forgot about everything..Or if she would disappear..than there was no hurt..She layed her hand on her chest. On the place where her heart was. ''Because..I love you..'' She whispered, But she wasn't sure if he would hear. It..didn't matter..he didn't remember..
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)   The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:15 am

He didn't know what to tell her, he never lied to a woman, and yet it seemed cruel not to say it back at such a moment of weakness. Yet, he could not make himself do it. Lying to her now would only harm her further in the future. He didn't feel love, he never had felt love as far as he remembered, he didn't know what it felt like. The only thing he felt was pain...
"By some?" he asked instead, wanting to know more of what had happened and who she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)   The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:10 am

Rose shook her head. Having her back at him felt better..''You do not remember me so why wasting energy on telling you what happened.'' It didn't seem that much important to him that she loved him and cared for him..Rose shook her head.

She sighed. Sitting down closing her eyes. Trying to ignore him. This was just...A dream...This wasn't real. Rose tried to keep herself back into that relaxed state she had been in so many times before.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)   The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:05 am

Tulio fumed with anger over her words. How could she say such a thing?
"What does it matter, right? What does it matter if I never find out who I am, or what this world is, or where I belong. What does it matter if I know myself, or if I am only a cold, scared shell of a man with nobody there to help him. What does it matter, right?" he didn't yell, he stayed calm, but his nostrils and eyes revealed the real anger and pain he felt towards her in that instant. Perhaps Shan Yu had been right about her..
"The whole lot of you are nothing but selfish. If it can not gain yourself and your goals, why waste the time?"
He turned and wanted to leave, but he had no idea of where to go, so he simply took some steps away from her to create a distance between them.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)   The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:33 am

Rose bit her lip. He was right. But bringing up the past would be hurtful. Rose sighed. Turning around. "You and I met on the beach, when you had stayed for a few weeks we got more in touch. As you started flirting with me. You gave me my first kiss....The day after you visited my room and we went to.. To the falls on this island. I am not sure where they are now.. Since the island is destroyed. But it was such a beautiful place.. Than.. You.. Erhm.." Her face turned red. But she was glad the mask was hiding it. "T-than you slept with Megara... And I felt used so I tricked you..." She grinned slightly. "It was rather funny.. Than we..well you became my boyfriend." She bit her lip. Taking one deep breath. "You gave me everything a woman could wish for, but than Shan Yu kissed me and you were furious even though Shan Yu had jumped on me. Than.. You.. Cheated on me... " It was a little bit blurred in her mind of what had happened after.. John had kissed her.. And tulio had kissed Mulan... Rose shook her head.

"N-no you kissed another girl.. Than we talked and made up..but than.. Erh.." She tried to remember what came first. The engagement.. Or John... The engagement... She thought. "You proposed to me.. And we were supose to marry one another. Than I met John and John fell in love with me. You were jealous of it... I can understand..we had a fight and than I left ... Everything was going right but I was forced to break up with you... Because.. Eris was threatning me to kill you if I didn't... Than.. You believed I didn't love you. John tried to cheer me up, but left.. And he told you.. The truth.. Than you came back to me.. And we made up.. But John had made a deal with Eris.. And he became cruel. When I was on a task with John Megara and some others, somebody had to be sacrafied.. So John murdered a innocent girl. He wanted to kill Megara too but I jumped between them I kissed him to distract him from. Than I left, megara saw this and.. She told you... I-I.."

Rose bit her lower lip hard feeling tears already burn into her eyelids. "I..was acused of cheating when you had cheated on me too.. You had.. Done something with Megara that night... A-and.. We broke up.. After that.. You jumped off the waterfall.. I was. I-I.." Rose tried to shake off the tears. The same pain returned inside her. "I believed you commited suicide.. I.. You.. Have no idea, what kind of confusion you give me.. When you are here alive.. And.. And you don't even remember...." Her breath shocked and her voice cracked at her last words. She had told him everything about what they went through.. For as far as she could remember..

(OOC: I seriously squeezed my brain out xDD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)   The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The carousel goes around, round and round (Tag:Tulio)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2