Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Aantal berichten : 103
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-15

Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)  Empty
PostSubject: Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)    Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:18 am

Shan Yu walked back to his shelter, not paying much mind to who was following him. He just knew someone was.
When he reached his camp site he turned around, surprised to see Tulio.
"Did you follow me because you know me, or because you don't?" He asked wanting to know if Tulio recognised him at all.

OOC: Sorry Ylva, I hope you aprove
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)    Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:24 am

[OOC: Sure do ^^ Was kinda hoping to be paired with you tbh when I saw the list xDD Will be fun digging in Tulio's empty mind right now xDD]

Tulio stopped as soon as the man spoke. He didn't like the man, he seemed too... rough. As if something was severely wrong with him. However, Tulio could not judge on appearance, yet he chose to be vary.
"Are you asking because I should... or because I shouldn't...?" he asked back.
He didn't strictly answer the question, but his empty eyes and the question was enough to reveal him.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)    Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:31 am

Shan yu raised his eyebrow. So Tulio didn't remember. He wondered if the others had memory loss too.
He could go on and pretend they had had a good relationship in the past, but for what purpose. "Because you should. But I understand why you rather would forget me." He said smirking in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)    Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:38 am

The smirk sent a shot of fear up his spine, so powerful it almost hurt. He wanted to take a step back but couldn't. Either way he wouldn't let his fear stand in the way of finding out more of his past if he could.
"And why is that?" he asked finally after catching his breath. He tried to sound strong, but his voice still shook a bit, and he cursed himself for it.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)    Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:43 am

He sighed. "As far as I know you don't like me because I am..." He seemed to think of a proper word to use. He went through all the names he had been called in his life. " Well rough if I put it nicely. And you didn't like it too much when I laid a hand on your girl."
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)    Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:56 am

Your girl... your girl... your girl...
He didn't seem the type of good, decent man, but he was content that if the man had wanted to hurt him, he would have already done so. If not he was simply playing with him, like a cat with his mouse...
"... girl?" He felt like a complete idiot asking it, but his curiousity would not allow otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)    Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:11 am

"A certain blonde who fell for your sweet talking. Your relationship with her was doomed from the start. So I recomend you don't fall for her again." He knew his warning would fall to deaf ears, but he didn't want to clean anymore messes caused by others.

OOC: if that made sense then good XD falling asleep on keyboard here
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)    Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:20 am

[OOC: Maybe you should go to bed xDD]

The blonde locks from his dream reappeared in his mind, but he didn't understand... the pain... he couldn't recognize the pain that followed the dream, it had to be something from Hell's own fires. A pain from within, threatening to push his heart through his ribs and bleed it out on those pointy ends.
"Her..." he had to swallow. "Her name..?"
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)    Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:45 pm

"Briar Rose." He said simply, crossing his arms on his chest. Preparing for any kind of reaction from Tulio. Helf expecting that he would remember, but not counting on it.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)    Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:53 am

Rose...
Flashes ran through his head. A flower... a waterfall... a naked goddess... but he made sense of none of it. Only the same aching feeling he got every time he attempted to think of it, to remember.. why was it so hard?
He kept staring at the man, his gaze empty and bewildered, not knowing what to ask for, or what would bring him the answers he sought. He did not even know which answers he sought, except maybe...
"Who am I?" he asked quietly. So far he could remember just a simple name..
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)    Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:57 am

He frowned at the question. "You don't even know your name?" He sighed, rubbing his temples. "Perhaps it would be easier if you told me what you remembered. Right Tulio?" He asked looking at Tulio.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)    Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:30 am

He remembered his name... or at least he thought, but he got it confirmed by the man. That was however not what he had wanted to know, he wanted to know what he was like, what he did, how he knew this man..
He decided to go along with the man's idea instead, he seemed to know more and could probably help him a lot more than he could help himself. He had no idea where to go with this, so he let the man take over.
"I remember a woman... blonde..." he started, that was the main center of every nightmare he had.
"And water.. falling... and I remember pain," he finished, putting his hand over his chest where the aching pain came from in every nightmare and every memory. "Here..."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)    Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:01 am

He chuckeled. "Well I am not surprised. You jumped off a waterfall." He paused for a moment. "Because she had another man." He didn't go much into detail with the drama, his purpose wasn't to get Tulio to fall for her again.
"Because that is what she does. Moves from flower to flower, enjoying the torment she gives to people."
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)    Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:53 am

"I..." he started, but didn't know what to say. Could that explain the ache in his chest? The tormenting aches that seemed to belong to the bottomless pits of the innermost Hell?
He somehow wanted to defend her... saying it wasn't like that... but he didn't know, how could he know? How could he say anything? It seemed now that this man knew more of her than he did himself...
"Who are you?" he asked instead. It seemed obvious he once used to know this man too...
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)    Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:35 pm

"My name is Shan Yu." He said simply. Nothing more to add to that.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)    Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:58 pm

"That doesn't really clarify much," he answered quickly, before he could stop to consider the rudeness of his reply. He meant the man no harm, he was simply desperate to find out more of who he was. It was like he was simply a shadow without a purpose, as if he had no role in this world, but he wanted to find one.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)    Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:28 am

"Does it have to? " He asked in a dark tone. "You don't need to know things about me." He said moving to make a fire. It was getting cold, and some warmth and light would be nice before it got dark.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)    Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:54 am

It wasn't the man he was trying to find out about. It was himself.
"Is there anything you do have to tell me that could be of any help?" he asked, maybe a bit too roughly. He wanted answers, that was plain, but the man offered none, though it seemed he held so many. Why?
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)    Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:26 am

"Depends what you want to know. I don't owe you any answers."
He mangaged to get the fire going, sitting down near the fire, gesturing Tulio to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)    Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:57 am

Tulio had half a mind to leave right there, but he had the same problem as earlier, not knowing where to go. At least this was warmer than outside... safer... but the man gave him nothing of use, and he was getting more frustrated by the second. He took it whatever the relationship they had in the past, this new one would not be friends.
Eventually he tried to push it off of his shoulders and sat down where the man pointed in silence.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)    Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:35 am

He found the silence uncomfortable. It felt odd not to be arguing with Tulio or jab him for some reason. Now that the other didn't remember almost anything it was rather pointles.
He sighed. "If you ask me I can tell you if I know anything. I am not that chatty if you haven't noticed."
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)    Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:38 am

It was good to know, but now he was left wondering what to ask. For some time he thought he ought ask why they had never been friends, but during their short time together he felt he had already gotten the answer.
"Where are we?" he asked instead, feeling this a good place to start.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)    Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:15 am

"We all got shipwrecked on this island. The island is called Pandora." His replies were short and simple. "What else would you like to know?"
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)    Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:39 pm

"Who else do I know..?" he asked, the questions coming easy now that he had managed to calm his mind.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)    Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:03 pm

Shan yu rubbed his lips thoughtfully. He wasn't sure who all Tulio knew. "Well I obviously can't know of everyone you talked to here, but there are some. You know a woman named Megara, long brown hair, purple dress. A man named John Smith, blonde hair blue clothes. Then there is Ping, he was really special to you, he is chinese." He gave a little smirk at that. Hinting that Tulio had had something forbidden with Ping.
Now who said he couldn't have his fun with Tulios memory loss.

OOC: XD sorry, I had to Twisted Evil -insert evil laughter-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)    Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain man and a casanova (tag Tulio)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next