Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Or what it used to be

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kida

Kida

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-15

Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping) Empty
PostSubject: Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping)   Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 7:12 am

Kida walked into her cave, it was her sanctuary. No one dared to come in her part of the island, and no one would definately come to the cave. She was surprised to find someone however in there.
She yelped, running behind one of the stone walls for cover. The people always wanted harm on her.
She peeked out when she didn't hear the person coming closer. She tilted her head, crawling closer to the person. Carefully she extended her hand, poking the soft cheek of the pretty man.
She let out a giggle, poking it again. She watched as the person paled slightly, stopping. She did not want this new friend to freeze like her little animal friends had in the past.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Aantal berichten : 25
Registratiedatum : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping)   Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:58 am

Ping was lost. Lost in her dreams, in her nightmares: lost in an endless night, in memories that she wanted to forget. All those visions, those nightmares, were driving her crazy.
Stop, just stop, please stop, just stop...
She had no idea how long they had been going on, but it seemed an eternity, and she couldn't stand it anymore. It was almost a physical pain.
Even in her sleep her expression was slightly pained.
She had no idea of what was going on around her, of who was with her, she was lost in her sleep, in her own mind.
But when Kida touched her cheek, slightly freezing her, she felt a chill run through her whole body.
She breathed heavily and suddenly opened her eyes, like someone that is coming out of water in a big need of air.
She kept breathing, jumping on her feet, even if unstable. Her whole body was shacking and she was really weak.
Her glance finally stopped on Kida: she had no idea of who she was, but she was still too dizzy, confused and weak to ask anything.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping)   Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:03 am

Kida jumped slightly whne the person just suddenly jumped up. She didn't know what made them do that, or if they were going to hurt her. "Who are you?" She asked in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Ping

PostSubject: Re: Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping)   Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:05 am

That was wrong. That had to be her question! She had been waken up in that weird place from that weird girl, it was her that had to ask who she was. But she was still too shocked, and instead of say it she simply replied in a husky voice "Ping."
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping)   Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:10 am

"I'm Kida." She said with a smile.
She crawld closer, sitting on her knees. There was a slight chill around her. "You seem nicer than the others. Want to be my friend?"
Back to top Go down
Ping

PostSubject: Re: Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping)   Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:16 am

Ping looked at the girl, still with the same shocked expression, though she was stopping to shake. So her name was Kida, but it didn't actually say a lot about who she really was, or where she came from, or why she was there in a cave with her. But what really surprised her, shocking her once more, was her question: it was so childish... How old could this girl be? 16? 18? She had no idea, but she surely wasn't anymore a child. Maybe she had some problems... maybe she was just crazy... someone else would have probably laughed at her question, but instead she nodded slightly, almost without realizing it, probably it was something in her eyes, the loneliness that she could feel, something that she had gone trough as well...
When finally she felt able to speak again she asked "Who... who are you, Kida? Where are we?"
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping)   Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:23 am

She let out a small giggle. "I just told you. I'm Kida, you silly. This is my cave. I live here. I found you here a moment ago." She didn't mean to be mean, but those questions were so funny to her.
Back to top Go down
Ping

PostSubject: Re: Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping)   Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:26 am

"You... found me here?" It was so weird... who brought her there, then? She touched her forehead with one hand: she had a strong headache and she was staring to feel weaker: slowly she sat, or better almost fell, on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping)   Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:34 am

She nodded. "That is odd since no one comes to this part of the island. And if they do they are not nice to me." She said tilting her head to her new friend. Something didn't seem quite right with her, but Kida didn't know what it was or if she should even ask.
Back to top Go down
Ping

PostSubject: Re: Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping)   Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:36 am

Odd... it was odd even for her. And nobody came there... but why? "Why... why people aren't... nice... to you? And why they don't come here?"
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping)   Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:45 am

Kida shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. When I first came here I tried to be nice to people and they ran away from me, and that made me very sad." She paused for a moment. "I got so sad the whole island got sad too." She gestured towards the frozen walls of the cave, and the snow that could be seen outside. "And I was chased here by this big man with a sharp stick. He is not nice at all." She said shaking her head as if to emphasise her words.
Back to top Go down
Ping

PostSubject: Re: Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping)   Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:48 am

Kida's words weren't really clear, but somehow it was evident that she was telling the truth: something had happened there. The walls, the outside of the cave... there was ice and snow everywhere. A new chill crossed Ping's back.
She looked around and then her glance went back to Kida. It was all so weird, and she was weird as well.
Her way to talk... she seemed really a child...
"How... how old are you, Kida?"
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping)   Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:05 am

Kida rocked back and forth, trying her best to think. " I have seen the moon be bright and round twice. I don't know how long that is."
Back to top Go down
Ping

PostSubject: Re: Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping)   Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:09 am

Twice? It meant two months... but that was riddiculus! Or wasn't it? Since she had met Eris, weird things had kept happening... could she had turned a child into a grown up girl? She looked at Kida again. She didn't know, but surely something was not ok with the girl.
However, she couldn't figure it out, not in that moment and not on her own. Suddenly her stomach mumbled for the hunger that, until then, she had ignored.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping)   Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:19 am

Kida heard a little grumble coming from somewhere close to Ping. It starteled her. "What was that?" She had never felt hunger, so to her it was something new. Kida crawled forward poking Pings stomach, making a little jolt off chill run through Pings body. "It came from there." She giggled, poking it again.
Back to top Go down
Ping

PostSubject: Re: Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping)   Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:24 am

Ping became as red as a tomato, and when the girl touched her she felt awkward, uncomfortable, and again felt those chills that had woken up her earlier. She moved a bit away: in general, and with only some exceptions, she had never liked to be touched.
"I-I'm... i'm hungry..." she muttered shyly
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping)   Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:36 am

Kida tilted her head. "Hunger?? What is that??" She was curious about things. Animals were most fun to play with, though at some point they stopped moving alltogether, and they did not talk back to her. Sometimes she wished uncle Hades would visit her so she could have spoken to atleast someone.
Back to top Go down
Ping

PostSubject: Re: Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping)   Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:00 am

Weird. Just one word to describe her and that situation. Weird. Ping stared at her speechless for some seconds, but then decided to let it go: she had already got that the girl was odd and that there was something connected with magic and goddesses around there, but she had more important things to think about in that moment
"I... need to eat..." she replied quietly. She sighed and looked around: if her rudimental weapons were still there, even if she was tired and weak, maybe she would have been able to haunt something...
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping)   Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:00 am

Kida nodded. "Can I help?" What ever it was that Ping was after she wanted to know and learn too. There was alot she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Ping

PostSubject: Re: Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping)   Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:06 am

Ping looked at her again, like thinking if she could actually be useful or not, but after all... why not? "Well... i-if you had food... or weapons... that would be great..."
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping)   Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:21 am

She tilted her head. "Food or weapons?" She didn't know what they were. She slided herself on the icy cave floor towards a rock. She reached behind it and pulled out a dead rabbit that was stiff from the ice. "All I have is this. It used to be so lively, but now it just sleeps." She said petting the little animal.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Aantal berichten : 72

PostSubject: Re: Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping)   Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:26 am

(OOC: KIDA IS SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! X3 *cought* sorry, I just couldn't help posting that. ;P)
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping)   Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:05 pm

OOC: ^^ Thank you <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Back to top Go down
Ping

PostSubject: Re: Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping)   Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:34 am

Ping looked her movements with a curious glance and hidden hope: maybe she had her weapons somewhere in there, her bow or her lance... but what she took was no weapon. It seemed like a frozen animal... She swallowed: well, that was good enough. "That... that will work, as food... can I have it? ...please?"
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping)   Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:49 am

She smiled happily. "Sure. Go ahead. Be nice to him. He was so lively at first and now he doesn't even move. So boring." She handed the rabbit to Ping. She went to sit down on the cold cave floor, watching what Ping would do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping)   Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally someone that doesn't run away (tag Ping)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next